Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 An anime character that reminds you of someone you know? - Minitokyo

An anime character that reminds you of someone you know?

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Has there ever been a character in an anime you watched when you're just like, "omg! That is so like <so-and-so>!"?

For me it's Miyazawa Yukino from Kare Kano. She sooo reminds me of a friend of mine who tries so hard to get praise from everyone by being the best. XD She's always tryin to compete with anyone who's smarter than her haha can never settle for being 2nd place lol

I guess there is always someone in your neighbourhood which resembles one or more anime characters because most of the anime characters have an exaggerated human feature.

Sometimes I think that a friend of mine is almost like Osaka from Azumanga Daioh.

Jalopie

Jalopie

Right Meow Please

Ichigo's dad from Bleach reminds me of mine kinda. With the stupid ways he can act and always trying to pick (funnystupid) fights.

Signature
<(^.^<) <(^.^)> (>^.^)> be very proud if you earn my dancing kirbies
Meow, Meow, Kitty, Kitty

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.