Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 he broke my heart... i felt like dying... - Minitokyo

he broke my heart... i felt like dying...

page 2 of 6 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 121 total items

Like everyone had told you; I'll reinstate this again; give it sometime before you try contacting him again. Guys tend to have a bad temper (I'm not saying everyone and I'm not bagging males because I am one myself!) and they find it hard to control/express/share with others, generally. Give yourselves (you & him) sometime to sort things out. Seek advice from your close friends/parents is a good idea. Its more common for females to talk to their parents in these situations than guys. If you really think your relationship is one of a kind and you wish to save it then you should find a proper way to reconciliate. (I hope that's the right word). Communication is important in a relationship (I'm sure you know this) and in order to resolve conflicts both parties need to be able to communicate. If he can't communicate to you then obviously something is wrong. You'll have to discover whether his lack of communication was because he's got problems of his own or he just want to end the relationship. Now becareful how you'd go about this because you may lose his trust if things gets out of hands. I'm not the best person to talk about tactics so its better to ask someone more experienced.

I've been hurt by girls many times both directly and indirectly. The most recent one begun end of last year and is still happening right now. Like you, I've thought about ending it all there and then. However, I have thought of the consequences of taking that route. Most importantly is those around me. I would be hurting them much more than I could ever imagine. Just the thought of that stopped me from thinking any further. ^_^ You could say that I'm a chicken, but, to me other's feelings come first before mine. Also I reckon that taking the easy way out doesn't solve anything. In fact you've introduced more complications into the lives of your loved ones. After all those years, how do you expect them to cope losing you just like that?

I hope that you will get through this ordeal somehow. I know you can do it. Just believe in it and have faith; look on the brighter side of life. Be optimistic and never forget to smile! It's a powerful healing medicine. ^_^ Just try it! Take care Polarie, and if I have offended anyone then excuse me.

PS. If I killed myself everytime I got hurt in a relationship...gosh even a cat won't have enough lives for me. ^^

ignatiousbar

ignatiousbar

Etna: No worries!

your in an unfortunate situation. if your bf is being such a jerk and normally isn't a jerk then the odds are that he just doesn't know how to communicate his feelings with you. (if he is a big jerk and you hate him for it, then he will feel less guilty about the end of the relationship.)

if your bf normally is a big jerk, then your relationship is unhealthy and you are subjecting yourself to emotional abuse. exiting now might be painful, but you will be stronger in the long run for doing so.

relationships are funny things. in order to love someone fully, you make yourself open to feeling so much pain (sometimes causing so much pain). if you love him, let him go. if he loves u, he'll come around soon.

Some never participate. Life happens to them. They get by on little more than dumb persistence and resist with anger or violence all things that might lift them out of resentment-filled illusions of security.
-Alma Mavis Taraza

xshintax

Gif files are Compu$erve

Maybe you only feel bad because you worked yourself up too much over it and would feel better if you just forgot it and moved on...? If you feel so sorry about this and you wat to make it up to him why are you involving so many people into this situation (the forum members)? He obviously doesn't want to seee you anymore and isn't interested. Just forget about him and move on.

merged: 11-01-2005 ~ 03:40am
Maybe you only feel bad because you worked yourself up too much over it and would feel better if you just forgot it and moved on...? If you feel so sorry about this and you wat to make it up to him why are you involving so many people into this situation (the forum members)? He obviously doesn't want to seee you anymore and isn't interested. Just forget about him and move on.

Wtf is your problem?!?

Why the f*** do I need to use proprietary filetypes in my signature and avatar? Stupid Minitokyo... STUPID COMPU$ERVE! Use png instead.

Syngo

Syngo

Laughing in my head 24/7.

I say hit a club and not worry about it. If you two really love eachother, he should be the one to try to fix things. I guess I'm just kinda old school when it comes to relationships though. Both of you should be putting effort into making it work,but I think us men need to put in more effort to make things work. Just remember that's it's not your fault, and that these things happen all the time, all over the world. You don't want to be just another sob story do you? Cheer up, for all of us, ok.

Shoku

Shoku

Looking for past friends

Quote by polarieit's been three days he's been completely mean and nasty to me while i tried to contact him.

we argued over something outside and he just asked me not be with him. ever since he's been very mean.

i felt that the relationship has no hope anymore. it has been on and off for the past almost 5 years.

i thought i still wanna be with him. but he just get irritated and angry. i thought maybe things would be better if we could meet up and talk about it. but he kept refusing to meet up.

he said i have no bargaining powers now.

i felt horrid. had been vomiting though i hadn't been eating for the past three days. a bit of water and maybe some solid food but that's about all. i lost 3kg too.

i couldn't concentrate on doing anything. i just stayed in bed and kept playing solitaire so that i couldn't think about anything else.

the only thing stopping me from ending my life is my dog. she still needs me. and maybe secretly i was hoping that maybe he might change his mind.

i had thought that today might have a chance to meet him after all he promised to meet me today. but he went back on his words and said tomorrow. i was asking why he broke his promise and he just said "just take it that i'm a jerk".

my head's spinning from probably too much crying. he said tomorrow we'll meet. but in the end, he realised he'll be meeting someone. when i asked who he only said "you don't need to know".

i'm going crazy. i wished he won't be so cruel. but it seems the more i tried to talk to him, the more he get mean.

i couldn't take it anymore. i thought since he wants to break up with me, i might as well take it. it's quite pointless to keep fighting when he's not willing. all i ask now is just to meet up with him and say goodbye face to face. he's not even willing. now he offers tomorrow. i doubt if he'll keep his promise. he'll probably change his mind again and i'll be shattered again.

i'm scared and sad... i've been hurt again & again & again i really don't wish to live through this nightmare again...

It is considerably understandable Polarie. If you need one more friend to seek advice or comfort, I am free to chat with and befriend. You know that your love is the same as one of my friend's, MysterAngel's. Maybe you should talk to her, too. But in conclusion, I will be hapy to mend your heart back to whole. Don't think about dying (It is not that he is only the guy in the world. There are more guys than just one) I hope you happiness and good luck and best wishes.

Sincerley,
Shoku

Kabura

Kabura

"The Hedgehog's Dilemma"

I dont know if i've fallen in love, but there's a guy i cant just stop thinking about him! but he says all the time that he sees me like a little sister and that makes me feel so sad coz i think i will never have an opportunity... makes wanna cry...

Thank you Farewell, My Master.
Signature
"It was nice for a while but it's time to say bye"
Administrator of: Ignore the others! -Nocturnal-MTs Moderator of: Ice-and-Snow Member of: Whatever - Hana Kimi love - BrokenWings-TrinityBlood - GetBackers - MAAC - Petzilla

Quote by KaburaI dont know if i've fallen in love, but there's a guy i cant just stop thinking about him! but he says all the time that he sees me like a little sister and that makes me feel so sad coz i think i will never have an opportunity... makes wanna cry...

hehe . you sound like a character from ichigo 100% :D

frustration,friendly,envy,emptiness, unhapyness,unbrearable,Love,hatred, agony,dark,lonely,and in pain
you can all die..nobody cares.i'll enjoy

Devildude

Devildude

- Alstroemeria Records -

Quote by chaossnakesad. he may be going through some personal problems that you don;t know of. guys don't really talk about problems. anyway, if you have something to tell him or ask then go to HIM! don't be a sucker and get blown off everytime. go to him and MAKE him listen to you. do breakup just yet unless you know whats going on, and you really want to. don't feel like you have to. if you love him and don't want to then stay, and try to ride it out. things change. you have had an on and off relationship, it's off now, but it might come back on soon.

but as for me there are plenty of girls out there. if my girlfriend(once i get one) got like that to me, i would breakup with her and just move on. but that must be easir for guys then girls, then again you have been togeter for 5 years. your emotion link must be real big. ask yourself, what made you stay for that long? think.

And suicide is taking this wayyyyyyyyy to far! Come on it just a guy. he's not the only guy out there. your relationship had a begining, if u leave him and go to another that may last longer and better, and if that one does not work either the try again, and again till you find that one. your young, don't be stupied enough for die because of a relationship.

so very true, it is as true as it gets ok, so don't think about it too hard, is like i know you are stressed out but i want you in all that you are, please be careful of what you are considering ok. never go for the final option, you can get through this and move on, it is just one guy, if you take some time and weight it out, you will realize that he is nothing for you, if he is a bastard like i said before, dump him without any regret, if he is willing to retain and come back, welcome him with all your grace, there are always two sides of an argument so please, think clearly and there will be a brand new day ahead.
so don't worry!

Click signature for my blog
Signature Image
The wind of destiny blows, and the descendant shall walk the earth once more...

come on! I hate being harsh but just get on with life! Put everything in the past...it's not worth it, dying for a jerk!
and if he really love you he wouldn't bottle up all the time, there's got to be thrust!
sorry...really feel sad for you, that's all, I've been hurt before too and I hate that damn feeling...

Signature
My Newest Submission:Curse Of The Prosperity God

ManOnFire

ManOnFire

Fiery wrath time! MWAHAHAHA!

Well... dang... one thing's for sure: you may feel like dying, but it definitely ain't the way to go. (I'm sure you know that, but I'm just reinforcing that).

Backing in new MoF policy: (if you think it's harsh, which I don't think so, I'm sorry you feel that, but it brings a valid point, at least to me) If you just die, no matter how badly your life gets torn up, you're just running away from your troubles. Running away never solves anything, it only creates something really worth not looking back at for some people and yourself (if you ever get the chance to think about it again). Knowing that you could have created a much better way, but just choosing to give up: that's not right. Seriously.

I mean, this really really hurts, but no one's ever guaranteed a pain-free life from the moment you're born, from the slap of life, to parents' punishments, to these kinds of emotional pains... It's just life. One of the purposes of life (to me at least) is to "roll with the punches" so to speak. It's one of life's most fulfilling routes when reminiscing, and it's worth it to keep walking onwards and even starting anew, if necessary. It's better than just wasting potential for a better life, and it seems to be worth it in the end.

Now how to deal with it...
1. DON'T YOU DARE EVEN LOOK AT SUICIDE AS AN OPTION
2. You may have tried to reason with him before, but try it again one last time. This time, ask him to hear it all out if he hadn't already and make sure he understands your entire viewpoint and feelings.
3. If he still refuses, it's ok. Let it go, and move on, no matter how much it hurts. That's how relationships are. They only work if both sides are willing to commit and care. Remember: there's always a brighter tomorrow and better opportunity: never pass it up.
4. EAT SOME FOOD! No use in trying to live your life for the better tommorrow if you get anorexic or have no energy to live it out. Seriously, live life the way you used to, and then some.

That's all I can say right now. (you go, Devildude)

If it's red or fiery, I'll pay attention! WOOHOO! If it's red and fiery, GIMME!
Check my fiery userpage! (though I'm no photoshop expert):
Signature Image
Signature image made by ShueiTenshi. Thanks!

marauder09

marauder09

Cruisin around the world

You should leave your boyfriend for a few days, and talk to him again. He may need sometime alone, and think about things. Calling and trying to talk to him will make him think you're desperate for him. If he's saying "tomorrow" too much, it's a possbility that he has another girl.

If that's true, then you should let him go. I know it hurts a lot right now, and believe me, I've been through that pain for quite awhile now...

It will take time, and if you feel that you still love him still, tell him how you feel for him.

If you need someone to talk to you, I can talk to or you can pm me. Hope you get better-marauder09

"I need the sunshine of your heavenly eyes, after the day's great sun. And if i had a rose for every time i thought of you, I'd walk through a garden forever" Secret quote Signature Image

Ghost357

Ghost357

Da da fua!

You must really like him to be acting like this. I don't know what to say but
this is hurting you more ways imagable, this is not good at all for you, why
is he not listing to you, what happened to get him so angry at you that you
would end up like this?

Everything happens for a reason, the key to life is to learn what matters most, is that your Answer?

Koenken

Koenken

Crazy Tiger

Hi friend,
Try to relax. Give him some space to calm down.
I would say wait a few days and try talking to him again.
Maybe, he has another girl by the way of him keep saying tommorow.
I would say you might want to move on. It is not an easy or quick thing.
But hang in there. I know I would miss chatting with you.
I will pray for you. Hope things get better.

"You should never get between people and their pudding!" - Milly Tompson

XDE

XDE

Scanning XDE, CPA: Unknown

The Pain That I Feel Is Relative To Yours, Not Exactly Like Yours But Somewhat Close, I Also Wanted To Suicide Myself And I Still Want To Die.... But I Don't Just Feel Pain, I Also Feel Hate And Rage, I Hope You Get Better, I Don't Want You To Die Or To Feel The Same I'm Feeling(Although I Think You Feel Worse).....But Try To Feel Better, If There's Anything I Can Do For You Just Ask Me And I'll Help :)

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

sean392

Life is a Road to Nowhere...

Quote by shoebird.... when one gets caught within the break and patch paradox, it usually means that the relationship is a hopeless one... the only reason why you stayed with this guy would be that you dread the feeling of being alone, without someone being there for you anymore... It is sad that people do not understand that...

Lift yourself from that deadend. you don't need a person that simply don't give you any respect! It will hurt... but it is something unavoidable... you have deceived yourself for 5 years now.. and it is time to face reality and end a hopeless relationship... Go on with your life girl... I pray that whoever you believe in bless you...

i wholeheartedly agree......
there are many more ppl that u can choose....
dun EVER think of ending ur life.....
ok?
love hurts..... thats all i can say.....
but, value ur life most.... god gave it to u.... use it wisely :)

Life have taught me, being nice will get you killed
being helpful will get people to take advantage of you
Call me evil, i will do whatever it takes, to bring everyone down to their knees.

Redimer

Redimer

Edge Master of the Platinum

Hi! I know that this is a very difficult time for you, I feel the same over and over again, but try to relax and think well. Maybe you are sad now, but with time all the wounds heal, and you will be OK, trust me, it happen to me over and over again....

Don`t cry for a person that hurt you so bad, in the world there are many people that care about you (look at this post, we try to help you the way we can).

Trust in God, all happen for a reason, HE don`t let you down

There are several things that cause monsters.
The first is the glory of God

polarie

polarie

..my heart is crying out loud...

hey guys.. thanks for listening and comfort.. i did feel like ending my life.. but i won't do it. i'm too scared to do it anyway. except that i did wish that i might get knocked down by a car maybe.. or that maybe i might just faint and concuss..

just so that he might feel guilty...

it's stupid i know. but i've been doing stupid things lately.

last night he was supposed to meet me for dinner. i didn't contact him since my last post here... until last night i asked if he's still meeting me. he said sorry. he's in the car. meaning he's out. i got quite disappointed again. though i been telling myself i should have expected this. yet it still turned out that i got very upset.

suddenly he was like very nice. and asked me not to be angry. he said he mentioned "tonight". but i said i remembered he said "dinner". then he said he'll meet me. only later in the night.

at that point, after crying a bit, i kinda lost hope. i was suddenly very calm. i told him just forget it. i don't wish to be even friends with him. we don't have to meet up anymore.

seems like he got kinda scared. because after that he called. he said maybe we could still meet up. i said it was pointless because if he has no intentions of mending the relationship there's no point we meet up. he said he's not sure. i asked him to think carefully.then he suggested meeting tonight. i said i won't want to wait another day. he said he already offered me something.

then he said to meet him up in the morning. i was hesistant. but he asked if i can't even make an effort to wake up early for him.

this morning i did. but he overslept. and i waited near his house for nearly half an hour making me late. we didn't talk much in the cab. he said i should have more things to say to him. but i said i've said enough.

he kept wanting to hear how i would change for him. but i've told him it takes two. it won't work if only i'm the only one working for it. but his excuse was that if i'm changed, then he won't have any more problems with me and we'll be happy.

this morning he made me late and he just left the cab without even saying goodbye slamming the door when i dropped him off.

i called him later to ask why is he still so mean. he got angry and pissed again and said he's losing his patience.

and now.. i'm sad all over again! i thought i've harden my heart. he kept saying i have no bargaining power. i shouldn't be requesting that he be nice to me.

i think i've lost totally.

merged: 11-02-2005 ~ 11:25am

Quote by xshintaxwhy are you involving so many people into this situation (the forum members)?

hey i have no intentions to involve so many.. just that when i was feeling down that day, MT is just right in front of me.. and i needed an outlet... maybe i shouldn't have said that i felt like dying... that sent lots of alarms...

i do thank each & every one of you for taking the time to read my story and encourage me... it did warm my heart a little.

i do wish to get on with my life and totally forget about him. yet it's very difficult for me especially i'm so emotional. i treasure him a lot. and he really meant a lot to me. to have him suddenly just pretend nothing happened between us hurt a lot.

i still haven't been eating because i just couldn't find the appetite. i do feel hungry now and then, but whenever i tried to eat something i felt like vomiting. so i've stopped trying.

it's pretty mean i find to lead me on with a little hope, and then dashing those hopes. it felt horrid! it's like living in a nightmare. i did not really dare talk to my family because i know they'll worry. i don't want my parents to worry since they had been in bad health. my girlfriends are all busy with work overseas. so... in actual.. i really have no one to really talk to. i don't realy wish to talk about it... but i guess when i first made the post... i was really feeling horrid. i was at work and i couldn't stop crying. neither do i have intentions to gain pity. because whenever i cry he would asked what do i want. is it to gain pity from him. and that hurts even more.

i really dunno anymore...

special thanks to some of my friends in MT too... for being that worried about me... i'm sorry i scare you guys... but i appreciate that concern..

Signature

proud member of Nippon-Foods | JapaneseLover | Chibi-Fest

Ghost357

Ghost357

Da da fua!

There is other people out there don't feel bad, your find someone better I know it.

Everything happens for a reason, the key to life is to learn what matters most, is that your Answer?

After reading your situations, I have to say first of all, he's not the right one for you. A relationship is built upon trust and hope. If he can't even attain those two qualities for your or his own sake, then it's simply not going to work out.

It does seem like he's being a tease like switching it on and off. A relationship is never easy to maintain and finding a boyfriend is not always easy, but it shouldn't be filled with the things you are going through. Love is not simple, and it hurts, but it shouldn't be driving a person to such extremes.

I won't pretend it's easy and say "just move on, you'll find someone better", but sometimes you do have to let go. Not all relationship I've had worked out perfectly, or else I would be married by now. Take what you've learned from this relationship and look forward to when you and another special someone who will share the same feelings that you have.

"Every man dies, but not every man lives"

"I am ready to meet my maker, but whether my maker is prepared for the great ordeal of meeting me is another matter"

what did he mean that you have no bargaining power? maybe it's something you did that bothers him? yup, u have to take it easy on him, guys usually bottled themselves up...try communicating like u used to do in happier times and just relax..let him chill out, I guess he's still upset about something.
by the way u said it, it sounds like he's either lonely or deep down he still really loves u but he's just confused..
try opening up to him in a gentle way..^^

Signature
My Newest Submission:Curse Of The Prosperity God

Devildude

Devildude

- Alstroemeria Records -

GOOD GOOD....ok, guess you both are off now, good, take some time off and relax, let the bad times go and the good times will roll...
sorry i can't give you any better advice, so yeah, just relax.

Click signature for my blog
Signature Image
The wind of destiny blows, and the descendant shall walk the earth once more...

Sandra

Sandra

.:: Haya karo waru karo ::.

Owwww It's so sad :( He's so cruel ! But meaby it's your destination ? Meaby you'll meet someone else , someone who will be with you forever ? And then you'll think " Gash , why i was so stupid ! My last boyfriend was just a mistake , this one is my hapiness..." I hope veerything Will be allright ! I wish you good luck.And remember , you have your friends and family.They're always with you ! And don't be ashamed of crying.It's good..Well take care ! And tell me how is it goin ok ?

Signature

TrinityLi

TrinityLi

innocence

Oh man.... This guys sounds like a jerk. Like I told you yesterday, get him out of your life. You seemed a little strong when you said that you had nothing more to say to him and that you didn't want to be friends with him any more. You should have kept saying that to him instead of calling him and meeting up with him because, as you can see, he treated you badly again. History is going to repeat itself until YOU decide to change it. If you want him to treat you better, you're going to have to treat yourself better. I strongly suggest you put the nail in the coffin with this one. I really thing there's no way of mending your relationship. And even if you could mend it, I wouldn't want you to get back with him because of how he treats you. There's nothing wrong with feeling sad and crying, but the only way you're going to feel better is by removing the things in your life that bring you down. So please, get him out of yor life. Don't call him anymore, don't go meet him anymore, and if he calls, don't answer the phone. It will be hard to do, but you have to do it. Just take it one day at a time. If you need anyone to talk to, I'm here for you. Take care. :)

.:Time flies like an arrow but fruit flies like a banana:.

ignatiousbar

ignatiousbar

Etna: No worries!

Your barginging power is yourself. You have the ability to change your situation and make it better. It's not a matter of harding your heart. It is a matter of letting go of the negative (this relationship) and focusing on the positive (your life, your friends, you family, etc.). The pain is temporary, though it may not seem so. Living through this can produce a lifetime of rewards. Trust me.

Some never participate. Life happens to them. They get by on little more than dumb persistence and resist with anger or violence all things that might lift them out of resentment-filled illusions of security.
-Alma Mavis Taraza

page 2 of 6 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 121 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.