Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 he broke my heart... i felt like dying... - Minitokyo

he broke my heart... i felt like dying...

page 4 of 6 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 121 total items

polarie

polarie

..my heart is crying out loud...

thank u guys for caring! there are updates! gimme a while... as i've been super busy with work... i'll be back to update as the update is rather long..

& sorry for not thanking some of you as yet...

Signature

proud member of Nippon-Foods | JapaneseLover | Chibi-Fest

geninlv1

geninlv1

untamed

It's pretty obvious you have strong feelings for this person. I don't know the full details, but I do know that these feelings will subside. Are you at fault here? I don't think so. The other person's only taken on the tactic of emotionally bullying you to hide or justify his neglect and indifference. Killing yourself won't alleviate the problem, nor will inflicting any bodily harm to yourself.
Listen, we may all go through the same things (heartbreaks and what not) but we all experience them differently. I can't say that I can truly understand how you feel, but maybe it would help if you just talk about it with someone.

Men are pains. >_< But otherwise...

Things are cruel when it comes to life and love, and the important thing is to remember that though your life may be falling to peices, or so it would seem, there's always hope. Treat yourself to something you like... A day at the beach, or going to a museum, or something simple... If you're a material kind of person, buy yourself a new dress and go out with some friends.

It's all about you now, use the time wisely. Because next thing you know, it will be about some sort of "us", and though this excusion will be over, you will sooner or later wish you had taken that "me" time.

look its not the end of the world just get over it and get on with your life ...........its a mean world out there so get used to it and stop crying

bqc

gotta let go of him.

jeanie727

jeanie727

J E A N i E

I hope you are feeling better after the supportive posts from your friends on MT, we're all here to comfort each other.
I know the first stage of a breakup is hard. You'll go through denial, anger, resentment, depression, but once you get out of that wallowing stage, I hope you will see life in a new life and that there are other things that make you truly happy. Whether they are complicated or simple things, I hope that you will grow from this breakup and learn that this is not the end of the world, but a part of your maturation. You will find another person that will make you truly happy. Best wishes to you! ^^ We all love you very much!

The important thing was to love rather than to be loved. // W. Somerset Maugham
Signature

polarie

polarie

hi hi thanks all for caring once again. lots have happened. my emotions had been fluctuating very much ever since i made the last long post here. as of now, i'm pretty much confused. yeah i must admit he means a lot to me and i really really wish to be with him despite him being mean and all.

few days back, he told me he wanted to give us another try. it was on the day of our anniversary. he said there's this movie he had promised to watch it with me and he wants to fulfil that promise.

that day we went out, but i didn't exactly immediately become one happy girl. it was weird, but i didn't feel happy or anything. i wonder if it was the leftover depression from before. i supposed i was kinda afraid. & he hugged me while i just cried in his arms.

subsequently i didn't hear much from him again other than the few asking how am i doing.. & don't forget to eat my dinner. most of the time he's supposedly busy with work. i've stopped almost totally looking for him in any way. & he seemed pretty fine.

i thought it'll take time to get things back to normal.. as of now, things seemed pretty much the same as before. but last night i couldn't take it anymore and i asked what's his purpose of saying us trying again and nothing has changed. he only said it takes time.

i wonder if i was demanding since he said so. i just thought nothing has changed and that he could at least have called me for like one min. is my idea of a relationship so different? i mean it's ok if i don't see him everyday or what. but i thought at least keeping in touch will do? a simple phone call chit chatting is even better.. if not, just a phone call to keep in touch is that too much to ask of?

i really felt inferior when i'm with him. that i'm like the lowest of the lowest. of course i did ask him & he said that i'm stupid since i didn't get it and have to ask him.... well.. i supposed he was pretty pissed when he said that. i did felt very insulted and angry and i could have retorted him but i didn't i was just holding back.

i dunno what to do as of now. i did think of totally giving up even if he did said we should try again. yet my heart so much wants to be with him, i was so afraid i'll regret my decision to just give up at this point.

i think basically i'm just confused...

thanks for listening though..

Signature

diana86

diana86

|||TwinSoul|||

you should really think...maybe you hurt his feelings and ego...maybe that's the reason why he left you...there's got to be a reason.....

but you know guys....they can be really insensitive...if they want to be out of the relationship, nothing can stop them......even if you beg them....

believe me....i've experienced it 4 months ago...and it still hurts

Signature
In that special place between the earth and sky...

hmm, since im a guy my advice would probably be crap compared to a females, but, just ditch him, he seems like a prick, try going on a holiday, to get a bit relaxed and pick up a nice guy somewhere else

aiya.

few things

Quote by IndigoIrisMen are pains. >_< But otherwise...

Things are cruel when it comes to life and love, and the important thing is to remember that though your life may be falling to peices, or so it would seem, there's always hope. Treat yourself to something you like... A day at the beach, or going to a museum, or something simple... If you're a material kind of person, buy yourself a new dress and go out with some friends.

i agree... some of us need a good kick in the ...you know were..lol :D

2.i gota comend you on something no1 has picked up before. you havent cut and run, you saw a problem and your trying or tried to fix it.
very mature. dont really see him trying that much, in my book actions speek louder than words.

hope you find true happyness with him or somewere else

:D

be pessimistic so that youll never be disapointed and will live a happy life.

shoebird

shoebird

Mmmmm, I wuv Ice Cweam!

hmmmm.... hiaz... i suppose you do value this relationship of yours alot... despite what most of us said of dumping this bugger.... you persisted... well if that is your decision.. then it really doesn't matter what we say... still..... i need you to ask yourself this... if he can hurt you the way he has... even if you manage to salvage your relationship this time... whats to stop him from doing it again?

i've known guys who wish only for their love to be happy... even if they suffer in the process... that's love... to wish for the happiness of the other no matter what... to give unconditionally...

This guy has trampled on your emotions.... made use of you to do HIS work... threw tantrums when you do not understand him... i doubt if he really has your interest in his mind...

But, if you still insist on carrying on this... heartwrenching situation.... then... i suppose i have no choice but,with a heavy heart, to wish you the best of luck...

i know what your going through! i've been throught that already and it was a month ago. but we dont hate each other, but we are still go friends. And we talked it over like adults. Just ignor him. think about life ahead and you need your friends to help you cope with your situation

im a guy so im not shur it will be as helpfull but i think you should give up the realation idea and just be friends. if it didnt work once it probibly wont work again. o well thats just my opinion.

wow! i had this exact same problem. but the salution was simple, leave him.

julian1

julian1

Pursuer Of Darkness

don't be a coward and end your life. you have the right to take your own path, and no one should influence you. if things just don't work out, just break away. plus, there are a whole lot of guys out there, just take your pick.

Signature

Quote by julian1don't be a coward and end your life. you have the right to take your own path, and no one should influence you. if things just don't work out, just break away. plus, there are a whole lot of guys out there, just take your pick.

I think she got off the suicidal part already. I hate when people act dramatic for pointless things. Oh well, just another side effect of our overall stupidity as a species. :(

polarie

polarie

lol! i think i might gotten off the suicidal part.. but i guess on off i do have some people who just come into the thread & read the 1st post... so o well... yeah.. it's ok...

and then yeah.. i think most guys see it as dramatic.. as though it's like for show.. but i'm not too sure how to explain it.. but i think my few previous posts had mentioned that yeah i do feel like dying and all... and i hated life and i felt real depressed... but i just didn't have the guts. that's all.. i mean i did say i felt like.. but i didn't say i'll really go and do it.. sorry 4 the misunderstanding..

so anyway i've been replying to some of the people here... and i was saying that, actually i do know that i should leave him. logically all that had been said like there's better guys out there and that i should get a grip on myself and move on... i totally agree...

but then i've been having internal conflict as well.. because i'm more of an emotional person, i usually let my heart rules.. most of the things i've done or decide on are mostly by my heart. i might have done alot of other silly things because i've let my heart rule.. relationships aside, i'm like that as well...

so my heart wants to be with him. i kept thinking that if i give up now one day i'll look back and regret it. i kept thinking that maybe he just needs more time. i kept thinking that i want to be with him..

my logical self says it's pointless... just move on.

in the end, most of the times anyway my heart always win... thus.. me being still very dumb after all your advices. and i'm sorry that i've let you down for advicing me to move on. i'm sorry that i've let a lot of you who care down..

but i'm still as confused as ever, i'm still having that internal conflict and wishing everything will sort itself out soon, i'm still wishing that he doesn't exist and i won't have this problem...

but now i take this thread as a channel to update my friends in MT to let them know what's happening... and also, it's an outlet for me to talk about this. i haven't been telling my friends or family since i didn't want them to worry...

so thank u once again for listening. i'm grateful!

Signature

Quote by "polarie"but then i've been having internal conflict as well.. because i'm more of an emotional person, i usually let my heart rules.. most of the things i've done or decide on are mostly by my heart. i might have done alot of other silly things because i've let my heart rule.. relationships aside, i'm like that as well...

How can something that pumps blood through your body decide how you act?! Let's not act like the ancient Egyptians here.

I didn't mean to sound mean for my last post, but there are more important things to do with your life then waste it on sexuality and suicide. Try to understand, this is pointless and you should try to do something worth while with your life and question everything, even your deepest values and morals. Have you even ever wondered why you let your hormones control your actions? You could just as easily live a better life without sexuality (asexual). It is really up to you, but remember since you're a sentient being you can do much more then just follow what has been built into you from your birth, your sexuality.

no need to apoligise, were here for emotional support. being an emotive person isnt bad :D. the world need more emotive people. it has too many cold mean calculating people.
*runs in a corner and hides from mean world*
could i be talking about alexjohnc3 ... of course *cough* not :D

hope the rain stops soon and brings a brighter sunny tomorrow ;)

polarie

polarie

lol! i had to laugh at that!

but anyway good news, it seems that i've had suddenly somehow or other gain some sort of weird confidence & was able to be strong. well.. though i wasn't sure how long that will last.. but that's certainly good news & i feel good!

Signature

Happy to hear that polarie. ^^

Quote by pepeo
*runs in a corner and hides from mean world*
could i be talking about alexjohnc3 ... of course *cough* not :D

*Cries in other corner* You're a meanie! =' (

Ghost357

Ghost357

Da da fua!

Good for you.

Everything happens for a reason, the key to life is to learn what matters most, is that your Answer?

sean392

Life is a Road to Nowhere...

cold and calculative people eh....?
hmm.... sad to say i think i'm one of those people.....

o well, its a good thing polarie is feeling lots better now....

DAMN my brains in a mess >.>....

Life have taught me, being nice will get you killed
being helpful will get people to take advantage of you
Call me evil, i will do whatever it takes, to bring everyone down to their knees.

sean as long as ur not a mean calculative person
what i ment was people who go in a relationship
thinking "what will i gain?"

alex you know that every thing ive posted (that ive seen) ive disagreed with. and people say all mt has the same opinion :D

using "gut feeling" beat both hearth and brain! XD

page 4 of 6 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 121 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.