Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 BEST GAMES FOR X-BOX - Minitokyo

BEST GAMES FOR X-BOX

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 34 total items

blueotaku-sp

blueotaku-sp

Blue is on me!

I have seen that here at Mt there a lot that like X-Box, so I was wondering for you what are the hottest (best) games that have been released for this console??

Personally I prefer games like Tenchu or Ninja Gaiden :nya:

If you can´t make your mind with actual games u can also say what games are you expecting for X-Box.
Like Halo 2

Yes Ninja Gaiden is the best! ^_^
It requires skill and patience.

h2dz

h2dz

h2UNDERGROUNdz

Quote by NahcMithalo 2

rite on! ^^

giving it all away...

blueotaku-sp

blueotaku-sp

Blue is on me!

I just can´t belive it!

There´sno way that in Mt there´s just a lil players waiting for the Xbox TWO titles!!
I cannot belibe it!!

Please post sincerly aobut XBox games!!! :)

Fulgore

Fulgore

...insert title [here]...

My Xbox games consist of...

-Halo
-Ninja Gaiden
-Crimson Skies
-Knights of the Old Republic
-Rallisport Challenge 1 and 2

I'm looking forward to Halo 2 (duh) Knights of the Old Republic 2, and Fable. Probably a few others but I can't think of them right now. And I really enjoy every one of my games. I don't have too many cuz I'm extremely picky when it comes to gaming, most games just don't cut it for me.

Signature

MHF

The last Jap Gold Dragon*

Ninja gaiden, Dead or alive 3, Dead or alive Xtreme beach, Apex, Soul Calibur 2, Capcom Vs SNK2, Marvel Vs Capcom 2 :D
I have that games and anothers but this is my favs, and i am waiting for Starcraft Ghost, and Dead or alive ultimate, guilty gear, Unreal Championship 2, street fighter anniversary and a lot more!.

Signature Image
-X- Fukush� wo s�shite kudasai [MHF]PGD
-X- Haaron 満雄義高III Winkler ー >_<ー♪

Halo, without a doubt, is Xbox's flagship game. Soon to be replaced by Halo 2.

Revan

Retired Moderator

Revan

Tattoo Soul

1. Sudeki
2. Knights of the Old Republic
3. Mortal Kombat: Deadly Aliance
4. FIFA Soccer 2004 (I'm a huge soccer fan)
5. Tenchu: Return from Darkness

Signature

There is nothing you can do... yes I've lost my faith in you.

Yes, Ninja Gaiden is a great game. The people at tecmo and team ninja are great!!!

My best games are Ninja gaiden, doau, Halo2, Crimson sky.

i dont have an X-box. :)

WWII Mag.: One question many people may have is how you can not have hatred for the Russians after your experiences with them?

Erich Hartmann: One thing I learned is this: Never allow yourself to hate a people because of the actions of a few. Hatred and bigotry destroyed my nation, and millions died. I hope most people did not hate Germans because of the Nazis, or Americans because of slaves. Never hate, it only eats you alive. Keep an open mind and always look for the good in people. You may be surprised at what you find.

PureTypeDZanza

PureTypeDZanza

Lone Wolf

My best games for X-Box were
1. Ninja Gaiden
2. Dead or Alive Xtreme Beach Volleyball
3. Dead or Alive Ultimate
4. Dead or Alve 3
5. SNK vs Capcom Chaos
6. Halo 2
7. Halo
8. Knights of the Old Republic

atog

atog

Anime atog freak

1. Halo
2. DOA 3
3. DOA XBV

ProzacPlus

ProzacPlus

Banned

fable and halo..... of course!

halo 2
tokyo extreme racer
doa xvb
marvel vs capcom 2
ninja gaiden of course

Fable and Sudeki !!

darkfirefox

darkfirefox

Spriggan

Halo 1
Halo 2
Return to Castle Wolfenstein
DOAU
DOAX
DOA3
Ninja Gaiden
Fable
Rainbow Six 3

Signature
The ever beautiful Rabi en Rose

"Burnout 3: Takedown" is an awesome game, especially if you're playing with friends. It's more arcade-like than simulation, but you get a rush when you play; you get boost when you drive dangerously. Tons of cars and tracks to unlock. I suggest that you atleast rent it.

kuclo

kuclo

My broken wings

well blueotaku i have the xbox too,some people talk a lot about halo and sports games but i agree with you the only reason ,the only one is ninja gaiden probably the people is disagree but for my is one of the best games ,i was very fan to ninja gaiden for nes, well i like yet,i am waiting the second part,you too right? :) :)

Tienes el valor?o te vale
Signature
Remember minitokyo is just not another site ,it's a home ,enjoy being be member of this family

Yunsung

Yunsung

Who smokes the blunts?

Only HALO 2. One of best games ever

Laserowa korekcja wady wzroku <- moja strona na temat korekcji wzroku metoda PRK/LASEK

ExMachina

Sci-Fi Wasabi

kotor, kotor2, Halo 1 and 2, Panzer Dragoon Orta, Ninja Gaiden... lots of good stuff. :)

"You need a lesson in humility."
-- team VIRTUE --

Simple-ism

chanmanx2k

chanmanx2k

Mada Mada

oh cmon, DOA XBV is NOT one of the greatest games. It is such a poor volleyball game. I can totally tell you are biased because you come here. Well anyways, I love racing games. Anyone like Project Gotham Racing 2? I cant wait for Forza Motorsports.

Ninja Gaiden, Halo 2, Tenchu: Return from Darkness, MGS:Substance, Shenmue 2, Guilty Gear X2#Reload, doau... the list goes on...

I can't remember which had a more profound effect on me: Halo, Halo 2, or Star Wars: kotor. Either way, those games are the best.

Signature

"Give the man a gun, he's Superman; Give him two, he's God." -- Police Commisioner from Hard Boiled

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 34 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.