Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Need Some Good Advises. - Minitokyo

Need Some Good Advises.

Plz read

Need Help at Photoshop
6 votes
Need Help At Drawing
4 votes

Only members can vote.

page 1 of 1 7 total items

kaimynas

kaimynas

And the rain starts falling..

Hell'o There.Im Practicing On Photoshop Do some Fine backgrounds And Special Effect's,But I DOnt Know How To Use (Combinate) BackGround With Anime Or Real Life Photos.Please Share Any Info ( Or sites ) With Me... :(

Signature
	ImageForeverAutumn

hishou

hishou

- elusive shadow user on hiatus-

Hi! ^^
Ok, some of my best advice would be to keep praticing until you think it looks good.

But, also, I think that sometimes, blending the images using Blur tool, Opacity control, and various Filters can be best to make the front images blend better.

For example, I used Blur and Filters when I was making my images fit together on "The First Snowfall" in my gallery. It took a little while, but they work together.

Anyway, just keep trying things and you'll see how it should fit. ^^
-Alicia-

Signature
Need help? Double-check the FAQ before you thread. ^_~ *hint-hint*
My Most Recent Wall: Odyssey v2 - A Tsubasa: R.C. wallie! ^^
My Most Recent Doujinshi: "Angela"

kuroimisa

Retired Moderator

kuroimisa

Wizard of Darkness -under a rock

Um, it'd be great if you didn't spam your own thread but answering your questions, you usually vector or manipulate backgrounds on Photoshop.

Vectoring takes longer but is more accurate. Try finding some tutorials on the pentool- but good luck, because many of them are hard to understand.

Signature
Misa|Virtuoso and Legend of W.A.R - UA|Most coordinated Legion of W.A.R
MINITOKYO-WIDE KNOCKOUT WALLING COMP: LAUNCHES MARCH 2010. ONE WINNER. ONE PRIZE.
ADD ME TO YOUR FRIENDS <3

xhidst

xhidst

Princess Slacker

usually it's with your own experimenting and creativity that you could make nice wallpapers [or backgrounds].

Of course how you mix colors come in handy too.

About the sites, just type "Photoshop <your version> Tutorial" in your search box and have your way through the guides in the results page. [exclude the quotation marks]

--Lying still, unsparkling eyes, whitest lips, cold as ice--

++The only reason most teachers are alive is because it is illegal to shoot them.++

artgeek12

artgeek12

the curious Art Fox

Before learning techniques of combining...you should first think of the design. First find the image you want you use. Then find a background you like and want to use. Put them together real quick. Do they look like they belong together? It helps that the angle of the character fits with the angle of the background (but not always). Look at all the wallpapers YOU like and look at their backgounds and the figure they put on it....you'll notice a trend. Study the basics of design and the rest should follow.

Or do what I did in the past. You copy someone elses (just to practice) and once you become used to the way things work together, then make an original of your own.

Artgeek12 - Proud member of NewWaveProject!
Signature
Organizer of the Olympiad Project, where everyone one is needed and welcome!

kaimynas

kaimynas

And the rain starts falling..

Thx for Tip. artgeek12 . I sure will use it.Maybe You Know Any Tip Sites For Begginers Like Me.It Would be Helpful.

Signature
	ImageForeverAutumn

Jormungandr

Jormungandr

Child of Deceit

clean extractions always help. if it isn't clean the first time through, go through it again. getting to know your tools by creating banners, etc, also helps. vector tracing is probably unnecessary. all the vector traces i've seen stand out more from their backgrounds... though the good ones are supposed to. actually i take that back. there are some vectors that don't stand out from their backgrounds, though that's often due to color coordination. which also helps a lot, incidentally. manipulate the colors properly, the contrasts properly, and that'll help to blend things in better.

Signature

Confucius says, shit happens.

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Back to Art | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.