Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 How old is TOO OLD to trick-or-treat? - Minitokyo

How old is TOO OLD to trick-or-treat?

page 1 of 1 16 total items

daos

daos

Dark Angel Of Silence

Let's face it, Halloween is a time to have fun. Ghosts, witches, Inuyasha and vampires running around. You ask for cand from random strangers, and then later eat so much you are too fat to move! :D
Do you think there is a certain age you should stop going out? (apart from having kids of your own) Or is it okay as long as you dress up and get in the spirit?

thecatmistress

thecatmistress

the cat`s meow

um your never to old to dress up, but to stop trick or treating is like around your senior year of college. "/ i wanna keep going though.

Signature Image
my user page made by k1ru ^^
COLOFULL WALLIES!

sillymoogle

sillymoogle

Vectoring back to school

Some where between 13 - 15 years of age. Teenagers trickertreating is just... creepy... to me. But I guess it also depends on their personality..

for trick or treating somewhere before you can drive, but you're never too old to dress up!

ssjgohan

ssjgohan

Wanderer

It all depends on how old they want to stop and it's all in their own preference...some ppl still want to trick or treat...never to old to dress up but trick or treating i would say it's up to the person themselves to decide

Signature

Asigha

Asigha

Welcome To The Club

:O im 16 n i luv <3 goin trick-or-treatin its the onli time that u can get free candy lolz oo but i would have to say that between teh ages 18 n ova is a little to old lolz so yea but thats onli ma opinion :D

...i will rise again...
{~}In Trance We Trust{~}
Signature

people should stop trick or treaty when theyr around 15, imo, otherwise its just kinda odd...i do see good reasons why people still go tho...

ArtificialRaindrop

ArtificialRaindrop

We're All Mad Here.

LoL! I kinda agree with Chaossnake, and its candy no less. I think it depends. Some teenagers are kinda weird trick-or-treating, but then watching certain others doesnt bother me at all. I like trick-or-treating and I'm 18, but I'm babysitting kids when I go so I have an excuse :nya:

Signature ImageYou can't live without the fire, it's the heat that makes you strong ~ Within Temptation, "Iron"
KHDownloads <-- Butterfly Chaser referred!

A very debateable topic... It is weird to think teenagers and older go trick-or-reating, but perhaps--for that matter--it depends on how they look. We all seen people who don't look their age. I certainly don't look my age, but I act it.

Honestly, I stopped at the age of eleven. Just depends on the person, I guess by my own experience. When I think of Halloween now, I just think of cosplaying, haha.

zelious

zelious

Sleep is Gooood....

i'm 13 and i believe 13 is old enough to stop. but really i think it depends on the person. i mean i know 20 year olds and they still go.

FireflyStar

*bonk*

i think as long as you have the "halloween" spirit its alright as long as you just have fun XD

perfect-zero

you are never too old.........as long as you don't mind people pointing at you........

Yeah..................okay

I say 20 years old.

Azureluck

Azureluck

Baka Lime!

I hope you dun get robbed if ur giving out candy. If 30 year olds or at least ppl who are too old to t or t they might rob your house.

i say, about 70 years old... since that's probably the time when you're too lazy to move around.
"you are never too old.........as long as you don't mind people pointing at you........" -perfect-zero

page 1 of 1 16 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.