Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Kyou Kara Maou - Minitokyo

Kyou Kara Maou

Tagged under Kyou Kara Maou

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Meychen

Meychen

~ Daydream Dancer ~

Yeah Oo.

i just wanted to know if anybody knows this anime series?
it's somehow getting popular in germany about now and well... i like it a lot ^^.
especially because of how they pronounce the german names like Konrad making it Konurado xDD...

and of course... it's a paradise for slash addicts xD. bishounen all over, ieeeks xD!

i also ordered the ost but, uhm ... <,< ... let's say it in a friendly way, there are a lot of ost out there, that are *much* better... *drop* ...

whatever, i still like kyou kara maou <3!
wolfram *,*~

TRC addicted...? ... maybe <3.

oh... well for the "o" thing I think they use it a lot for foreign wrods like "netto" for "net".

I like Kyou Kara Maou, it's funny, and well I don't really think they are really bishonen... well errr...

I'm surprised you've bougth the ost, since the music isn't really enjoyable (really think that the op is to break the ears)

Signature
Thanks to GothicMike for making my avatar and signature.

Member of : Renegade Fighter ~ Anime Paradise ~ Death-Note

I know this show. The show is ok. I not to found of Yuri. He such... ..mmm... I rather not say.....The show is alright not the best. I enjoy watching the series. One part I don't like is the relationship between Conrad and Yuuri. I sorry I just don't seem they should be together as couple as some people do. I rather have Yuuri and Wolfram. Anways... the series is alright.

Signature
Come and check out my group Neither-world for half-breed. or Gintama For yaoi stuff go to my Yaoi Channel Blog.

Ayasal

Ayasal

Return, Into The Mist

I love this series! well I guess alot people like the pairing Yuuri and Wolfram, but I HATE that pairing! but I like Conrad and Yuuri! maybe its because I dont like Wolfram... at first I did like him, but later on the series I started hating him....Conrad is so cool! kya kya! ^o^

Relinquish your Dreams of Paradise
Signature

i loovvvveeeeee kkkyyyyooooouuuuuu kaaaaarrrrrraaaaaaaa maaaaoooohhhhh!

Signature
WHOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>.<

thanks to my good friend sEsShIeLov3R
for the sig

Meychen

Meychen

~ Daydream Dancer ~

xD
as for me, i prefer wolfram/yuuri xD... i think i have a weak spot for blondes who are not afraid to show their arogance xD...

anyways... does anybody know, how it ends? i've only seen it until epsiode 20 or something Oo...

TRC addicted...? ... maybe <3.

kyou kara maou!
fave anime series!
:D

kkm! ......i was sceptical wen they said hot guys....but they r interesting i feel,i have one particular liking for one of them.
yuri needs to accept the ups n downs as their dk,poor guy has to get used to wolfram,he henpecks yuri too much.
i've gotten used to the songs n bkgrd music.its the sort of anime
where u need to keep following up its epi's,i've only seen up til season 1,will wait for the 2nd.
im glad yuri is paired with w,sure its weird,but the story would've slowly resemble miaka+tamahome's,i guess i'd get bored.fushigi yugi ive seen at least twice(>50 epi's)

its a great anime i think.anybody should give it a go,if u like a mix of comedy,drama....good luck!

merged: 02-14-2008 ~ 01:26pm
kkm! ......i was sceptical wen they said hot guys....but they r interesting i feel,i have one particular liking for one of them.
yuri needs to accept the ups n downs as their dk,poor guy has to get used to wolfram,he henpecks yuri too much.
i've gotten used to the songs n bkgrd music.its the sort of anime
where u need to keep following up its epi's,i've only seen up til season 1,will wait for the 2nd.
im glad yuri is paired with w,sure its weird,but the story would've slowly resemble miaka+tamahome's,i guess i'd get bored.fushigi yugi ive seen at least twice(>50 epi's)

its a great anime i think.anybody should give it a go,if u like a mix of comedy,drama....good luck!

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.