Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Partytime? - Minitokyo

What do you more like to do?

Make my own party
1 votes
Go to friends and have a party there
0 votes
Go out to bars etc.
0 votes
Something else^^?
2 votes

Only members can vote.

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Hi @ll
I think about to make a party at my home so I wanna ask you. Do you often make partys at your home and when you do. What kind of activitys do you have than? And what are you doing to entertain your friends?
Or are you someone who goes often off with your friends?

So post, if you like.
MfG Die Fi

Just tried it

jasaiyajin

jasaiyajin

-repeat-

Well, I've had parties at home and other's homes, let's just say if alcohol is involved ~ things get out of control. My buddies have some expensive bills to pay thanx to their foolish drunken times of fun and adventure ~ eventually, the parties grew in size each time and then after many complaints ~ subsided

It's best to have parties away from home ~ maybe rent a building and charge people ;p

Most of the time, people just mess around and talk about dumb nonsense that really doesn't get em anywhere ~ but isn't that what parties are about ~ also getting closer to your friends and meeting new people.

Avoid parties revolving around alcohol, you tend to meet lots of dummies that have 1/2 brains (that's how much they use). Unless you want an easy lay, then by all means populate the world with unwanted children(no i don't have any, lol)... I better stop, too many stories creeping up out of the depths burried long ago ~ negative energy flow...

Overall, there were some really smart people at other parties that didn't involve alcohol... surprisingly there are gems amongst other types of parties not metioned above ~

-repeat-

kuroimisa

Retired Moderator

kuroimisa

Wizard of Darkness -under a rock

Eurgh. I've only ever been to 2 bday parties in my life and we don't hold parties here at my place because:

1. it's an apartment. large, but not like a house.
2. music will disturb the neightbours.
3. I can't be bothered cleaning up

If I have a party I would have:

* music as a dancing sorta disco thing
* a karaoke system and microphones so we can sing like drunkards
* ddr for fun
* fun foods- of course there would be junk, but mostly like pizza and stuff
* not sure about alcohol. I wouldn't suggest it. My friend once held a bbq and then he wrote on invitations "alcohol will be strictly monitored"- and then his friend got smashed up, vomitted lots and the next day he said "my body aches" >_> And plus they played mahjong until dawn. Uhhhh not a great idea >_> Oh, that and you don't ever know what you'll do under the influence of alcohol.

I do prefer going out more than having parties- parties are limited. You don't spend money- you either drink, chat, dance, or sing or eat- and that's about it. You could always um put on a movie on the TV or something- but with 20+ people coming, choosing a movie is very hard esp when one says they like romance whereas the rest are like ewwwwwwwww.

So yeah-- you might want to ask your friends (those you want to invite) as well :P those are a few suggestions... but ^_^' then again I'm a bit of a party pooper heheheh

Signature
Misa|Virtuoso and Legend of W.A.R - UA|Most coordinated Legion of W.A.R
MINITOKYO-WIDE KNOCKOUT WALLING COMP: LAUNCHES MARCH 2010. ONE WINNER. ONE PRIZE.
ADD ME TO YOUR FRIENDS <3

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.