Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Lots of quizes on MT, no? - Minitokyo

Lots of quizes on MT, no?

Are people trying to rake in the credits with quiz threads?

Yes, most definitely
9 votes
Possibly, but I don't care
17 votes
No, they're just having fun
4 votes
Dude, thanks for pointing out the obivous - CREDITS!
2 votes

Only members can vote.

page 1 of 1 18 total items

Elves

Elves

Wandering/Wondering Soul

I was noticing that whenever I log onto Minitokyo since the site update that quiz threads are usually on the main page as recently posted threads. In my memory, it seems that they didn't used to be there so often.

So I ask of the community: How do you deal/feel about so many people now responding to quiz threads? Do you see it as an attempt to build up credits and hate/love the idea? Have quizzes recently become popular beyond imagination and coincided with MT's update? Or is there some other hypothesis that I haven't thought up yet? Feel free to leave your thoughts. :\

Signature
Proud Member & Admin of::.Oldsters.::

TimCHell

TimCHell

Fluffaluffagus

Well, until about two days ago...all I did on this site was occaisionally look at scans and walls.

I never paid attention to much else, not even the "credit" system. It doesn't bother me much because I don't contribute art, just controversial topics. ;)

The following statement is true.
The above statement is false.

"The unconcious mind may include all man's past; but it also includes all his future." - Colin Wilson

wolfling

wolfling

otonashii okami

i love taking the quizes since i dont do much else on here anyway

Signature
Thanx to my friend AC2N for the nice nice av as well cute userpage... *kiss and hugs*

they are fun
but ur poll is kinda tell me that most ppl dun care:D

be pessimistic so that youll never be disapointed and will live a happy life.

saiyukifan

saiyukifan

GOMENASAI EVERYONE. :(

YEAH! SPEAK THE WORD! There are actually more quizzes than games now... well... it's only to tell others what their results are.... but I think the games are more fun...

Signature
Sunlight is what I want, but sunlight ignores me... I wish I would someday be freed from this darkness by someone who will love me forever and ever... no more pain at all with him... no more pain and tears... because I will love him...
~thanks to~
k1ru for my ava and sig! ^_^

I have mixed views.
R1 : Well actually, I think that it's the quizzs threads makers that want more the credits than the ones that reply. But I don't care much, I think replying to some few quizzes can be quite funny. But just few.
R2 : Yes and no. Well we can win credits and have fun. It's good to have various threads, some serious, and some ligth ones. Anyway, I've read that the length of the post and importance of the thread also count, so I don't think that we earn a lot of credits with quizzes replies. So better appreciate posting than expect credits.
R3 : errr... yes, I think. I didn't really go often to the former Spam Lounge and I'm pretty sure it was games threads that were the most obvious... unlike now where quizzes threads seem to be the more created.
R4 : Mix your hypothesis espeicially since there are different people here.

Signature

ysb2552

ysb2552

Neko mania

haha there sure are many quizes but i don't usually care..
well even i.. i don't have any use of credits anyway :x
i just collect them and don't use it...

Signature

Just took a look ... and most of the quiz threads are created by the same person ... hmm ...

StevOmaru

StevOmaru

The Killing Perfection

Taking the quizes it fun, it is one of my favorite things to do, but it gets to a point where there is too many and some quizes are just plain useless.

"I'll kill him eventually...but at the moment...for someone who doesn't realize anything at all, killing him has no value." Sesshoumaru Sama

... I haven't noticed before that most of the quizz threads were created by the same person...
having this person's point of view may be interesting.

Signature

I think people are doing it for fun. When the spam lounge was running it had a lot of quizzes too.

spybreak

spybreak

::.or something like that::.

Yeah, it might be wise to have some kind of limit to how many threads you can create in one week...

But there are certainly an abundance of quizzes here. I mean they're fun and a fine time-killer but it does promote a sense of spam, kind of like replying with one-word answers.
The only difference is most people only copy/paste their results. They should at least contribute more -- like make a comment about the quiz or outcome in addition to posting their result, it's more meaningful that way.

Or something like that... P:

Signature
^Courtesy of soujiokita! oh uh, hey...are you sure you don't need an eye doctor? ^_~

mitchell

mitchell

Dragonfly789

Quote by spybreakYeah, it might be wise to have some kind of limit to how many threads you can create in one week...

But there are certainly an abundance of quizzes here. I mean they're fun and a fine time-killer but it does promote a sense of spam, kind of like replying with one-word answers.
The only difference is most people only copy/paste their results. They should at least contribute more -- like make a comment about the quiz or outcome in addition to posting their result, it's more meaningful that way.

Or something like that... P:

totally agree....but its still a bit of fun :)

Signature

Anime Currently Watching:- Haruhi Suzumiya - Dragonball Z - Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood
Games Currently Playing:- Final Fantasy IX/XIII - Star Ocean The Last Hope - Oblivion GOTY

Michie3

Michie3

Nature's Fantasy

Its true that you can get good credits by doing the quizes, but I also love taking quizes for the sake of taking them ^-^ I'm so addicted to the darn lil things XD

I wuf quizes they give me warm fuzzies.

Signature

Devildude

Devildude

- Alstroemeria Records -

well the fact is that i dun care exactly whatever happens with all these quizzes, because basically i don't usually take them, (in fact most of them are for girls...kinda) li did recently a test called TEST YOUR DUDENESS though, now that was a meaningful one. the rest just plain provided predictable answers and simply follow a system that can be altered in results which as long as fanboyism is, you keep answering the question that leads to a presumably generated answer, and there you will get, which is why i like games threads.

Click signature for my blog
Signature Image
The wind of destiny blows, and the descendant shall walk the earth once more...

griffin

griffin

Super Natty

I think ultimately they are just credit in the bank but not as much as the games where you ask a random question and you get a random answer. They are ultimately very pointless. I would name specific games but I don't want to offend at this stage and maybe I've forgotten what it's like to be 11 or 12 years old.

huzzah

huzzah

Searching For the All-Blue

This place is too big to have very many serious threads anymore. That's why there are so many goddang quizzes! O.O!

R I N G - A - D I N G - D I N G : Lemon curry?
Signature
A N A T H E M A : TAFL-approved Black Jack fanlisting. Meet the doctor you never knew you loved.

I don't care much about them. But since most of the quizz threads are made by one person, or she really likes quizzes and/or...

But I sometimes like to do somes quizzes. But the ones I've tried here were not really good, there was one about the Lord of the Rings that I find really good since it asks questions about you in real-life, not if you're an elf or like finding gold in a dark cave. A pity that I haven't keep the link.

Signature
Thanks to GothicMike for making my avatar and signature.

Member of : Renegade Fighter ~ Anime Paradise ~ Death-Note

page 1 of 1 18 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.