Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Halloween, how was it for you? - Minitokyo

Halloween, how was it for you?

page 1 of 1 15 total items

I went ToT-ing with a few of my friends, kinda lame.

After we went to a little amusment park and played in the little tube/ball place when noone was around. We climbed to the top and a security guy came with a flashlight, so we had to hide out for a couple minutes unitl he left. Then we dashed out into our getaway car.

Anything interesting happen to any of you?

Here people don't ToT, and Halloween is not really celebrated in the american way.
I met with some friends, ate pizza and spend all night playing old videogames and cards. It's not interesting but I had a really good time.

Redimer

Redimer

Edge Master of the Platinum

In Costa Rica we don`t celebrate Halloween in the american way, trough the years the interest vanished.....

My Halloween was go to the University and then play video games with my brother, that all.....

I know that is not amazing but it was fun

There are several things that cause monsters.
The first is the glory of God

narrator

narrator

AAAHH!!!!

It was fun, i just locked myself in my room and threw on a ton of horror flicks, everything a growing boy needs!

Signature
"I want your soul, I will eat your soul!!!!!!!!" - Richard D. James

Miroku4444

Miroku4444

Ecchi Enthusiast!!

It sucked here, rained like crazy.

Signature

Zerlingo

Zerlingo

Anime Master

I'm not from USA so we did not celebrate that tradition :D. Today is a day when we go to the graveyards to remember our non present family. Sad and boring day.

kashikosa

kashikosa

~Perfect in my own way~

It was great! I spent the whole night with my friends watching horror films!

founder of: Vectory
Signature

Didn't really do much. I'm in the middle of nowhere. lol

Tatsumi09

Tatsumi09

Seeker of Inner Peace

Hmm, I never did celebrate Halloween, so it was just another regular day of classes. The weekend before Halloween I spent finishing up some work.

Not much of a celebration for me >.<

we had a costume party for my niece birthday..... it was fun but
nobody could decide who the best costume was

EternalParadox

Retired Moderator

EternalParadox

.:Enigma Mod:.

I'm going to move this thread to the Chat Lounge since Halloween is more of a chat topic than curent event/political issues. :)

EternalParadox
Previously the Forum, Vector Art, and Policy Moderator

Halloween passed without me even noticing..
to be honest.. I dont even know what date it was..
althought I do kind of remember a day that had lots of "horror" movies on tv.. but am not sure what day it was exactly.. :p

I dream of angels, but I live with demons

Barbara

Tomorrow is another day

I used to go have fun a lot a couple of years ago but now I consider myself a bit old for that kind of fun. Moreover, this Halloween I was badly sick so you know >.<

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world
- Bill Wilson -

miraku-spike

miraku-spike

~Rurouni Kenshin~

OMG! For me its was like hell! Why? Cause I had to run up and down the stairs and give out candy to the little kids. But the one thing that pissed me off soo much is that they ring the door bell more than once at the same time. Damn man, they drived me CRAZY! @.@

Signature Image

lol, nice!

page 1 of 1 15 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.