Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Final Fantasy VII: AC How Did You Like the Movie - Minitokyo

Final Fantasy VII: AC How Did You Like the Movie

Tagged under Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children

page 3 of 5 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 118 total items

w00t, final fantasy? GREAAAT!
i really love Sephiroth's appearance, i should know, i know everything about him.......*goes insanibly mad for a couple of minutes*
then again, i really didn't like parts of it, like the parts in which cloud 'meets' aeris. they were pretty sad, and all he did was stand on lay down, his eyes closed, and whine. that's why i don't like cloud sometimes: he whines a lot. he complains it;s his fault aeris died, it's his fault this happened, and that happened, i mean...why does he feel resopnsable for all that?

The voices were good I'll give it that. The story could have used some serious work. The action was great. Overall I would say thsi move is just for fans of the game; prof movie critics would rate it very badly

Yeah, damn amazing one anime. Love it. Seen 3 times already.

I loved the movie as well. Great action.

Luckster

Luckster

d u a l i t y

I haven't really played the game, but after watching Advent Children and other FF animes, I was really impressed and I miss playing FF games (the old ones... on SNES lol... so old school). The animation was amazing. I loved the action and the voices... amazzzing! The other FF anime wasn't as good as Advent Children, but they were still great in getting a message stuck in my mind: MUST GO PLAY THE GAME!

Signature

i loved the graphics. the fight scenes were terrific. as for substance, erm... oooh, did i mention the pretty graphics? ^_^'

hahaha, looks like most people took that subliminal message that tells us to either buy the game or play it again...

anyways, like everyone said graphics were fscking amazing! storyline was kinda bland but the graphics pretty much covered it...

hmmm, i agree that the storyline was not developed too well but the graphics are super =D Also, i think that they should let the characters partcipate more in the movie... since only when they fight the Bahamut, then the other characters came running in to fight =S and oh god, their seiyuu are so <3333 especially kadaj ^__^

the movie is so cool! the battles are awesome, the clothes, escenaries, weapons, all is very good developed theres only one prob... the story, is very poor but well... i can see the battles :D

I believe the soundtrack is simplified so as to help the audience focus on the animation quality more than the music. Again, for those who are familiar with the FF7 story and background, the music should not surprise anyone (although the timing and placement of each soundtrack from the original accompany each scene and mood to the point where the music simply enhances the animation).

Once again, I myself having only played through FF7 once, thoroughly enjoyed this piece of art from Square Enix. And that is the feel in most scenes, choreographed and organized. Like a dance.

In short, if you enjoyed the music or the game Final Fantasy 7, this film will blow you out of the water. If you're in the unfortunate majority who has not experienced the goodness known as FF7 on Playstation or PC, doing so before watching the movie will allow for an exponentially greater experience.

SealedSorrow

SealedSorrow

Happiness

Quote by RSAgent007I believe the soundtrack is simplified so as to help the audience focus on the animation quality more than the music. Again, for those who are familiar with the FF7 story and background, the music should not surprise anyone (although the timing and placement of each soundtrack from the original accompany each scene and mood to the point where the music simply enhances the animation).

Once again, I myself having only played through FF7 once, thoroughly enjoyed this piece of art from Square Enix. And that is the feel in most scenes, choreographed and organized. Like a dance.

In short, if you enjoyed the music or the game Final Fantasy 7, this film will blow you out of the water. If you're in the unfortunate majority who has not experienced the goodness known as FF7 on Playstation or PC, doing so before watching the movie will allow for an exponentially greater experience.

Well there is always Reminenecence to watch... but it probably appeals more to the FFVII players then the ones who did not play it...

Yes, Soundtrack! I might get that too... since out of all the Final Fantasy series music personally I think Final Fantasy VII had the best and most fitting. Well... the future of Final Fantasy music may change due to the resignation of the music producer Nobuo Uematsu. Found from www.ffonline.com.

Wont you let me see what Real Happiness Trully is...
Because if this is Happiness then I want more...
I know its selfish...
But have you ever felt so much Pain...
When will you understand that the why sun dont shine through my window...
And when will you understand that I am not really what I seem...
And When will you understand I been Wishing for you to be Happy Forever...

Thienan

Thienan

Mad Suiken User

The details of the CG were incredible...
The fight scenes looked better in the short clips I watched for the previews...
The characters were rendered beautifully, they did a great job turning polygonic fmvs and 2D sketches into detailed characters that were.. almost real (Vincent was the coolest, hands down :D)
The emphasis was shifted away from the storyline (they must've focused too much on animation)

ummm......it's wonderful especially the graphic
although i m not playing ff7 be4 but i oso like the movie..
n i will run for it on ps3
nice movie!

a5h

a5h

a5h

i think it was a great action movie, not sooo many dialoges and very nice graphics,it's on my list 2 buy.and maybe than i will understand more of some dialogs.

Fun is hard 2 find in this sad world.but hope will never lost.

yeah... I really love the movie... especially vincent... he rocks!

The movie was really cool.
It is one of the best movies I have ever seen, although it could have been better.

The fight against bahamut was really cool but it seemed to me that only the attacks of Cid and (of course) Cloud did hurt him; the attacks of the others (meaning for example Barret who shot the whole time at bahamut or Vincent's and Yuffie's extremly cool actions etc.) did not seem very effective against bahamut.

I think the movie should have contained more fight scences with the other team members and it could have been longer.
That does NOT mean I didn't like the the fight scenes of Cloud. They were about the best things I've ever seen; it's just that I would have liked to see at least a single fight scene from each team member. (..well, except of Cait Sith ^_^')
As already said from others the story was not that good. (but it lead to the fight Cloud vs. Sephiroth so I'm happy with it ^_^')
The soundtrack of the film was really good. It brought a lot of memory's back.

The coolest characters of the film were in my opinion Vincent (yeah!), Reno (lol) and Zack. (although he had not a very big role in the film :sweat:)
All in all it was an extremly cool movie.
Every fan of the game like me should see it.

VINCENT ROCKS! ;) (just wanted to say it XD)

man AC was soo good .. i'd give it a good 9/10

Advent Children is the best movie ever i could watch it forever and never get sick of it

angelfirewar

angelfirewar

It's Champloo, not Shampoo!

Does anyone know when the U.S. is gonna get a release on Final Fantasy: AC! I really want to know! It's like what ever site or store or whatever it is I go to they have about 20 million different dates. I'm so confused about when it's coming here. T_T Does anyone know? x_x

My Newest Wall: FLCLSignature Image I am a member of COLOFULL WALLIES!

nasastar

nasastar

it's asking for a miracle

Everybody looked good in my opinion! Bahamut didn't come up to my expectation but at least we kinda get the general idea how Bahamut is. Everybody was awesome~ hehe, I'm still in love with the psychotic silver heads XD

The movie was spectacular! The action scenes were fast-paced and adrenalin pumping ... Cloud was so HOT! And Tifa was reallly pretty too. A must-see if your a fan of FF7 or if you know the back story.

It's really confusing as a stand-alone movie. I don't recommend anyone who has no prior knowledge of the FF7 storyline to watch this because it will be confusing. Unless you're satisfied by eye-candy alone! ^_^

Great movie! AinĀ“t nothin more to say about! Awesome

Feirai

Feirai

Bringer of Light

I loved the movie. I haven't played the game so the story left me kinda confused but the action and graphics made up for it all. After all it's more a show to bring back memories of FF7 for those who played the game and it's made me want to play the game! lol.

Tifa was cool. Cloud and Vincent too. But I watched Last Order and I loved Zack!

But ya Advent Children just rocks!

"He does not love who does not show love" - Shakespeare, The Two Gentlemen of Verona

toonmaker

toonmaker

Nani mono ka? Namae nanka...

Yeah it brings back memories ! ! ! Just kidding i haven't play not even 1 Final Fantasy On Ps or Ps2 ! But the movie was very nice the Graphics where excellent and the story was also good !

page 3 of 5 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 118 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.