Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Final Fantasy VII: AC How Did You Like the Movie - Minitokyo

Final Fantasy VII: AC How Did You Like the Movie

Tagged under Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children

page 4 of 5 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 118 total items

jadenkorr

jadenkorr

the ninja of space

This movie is by far my fav
its wonderfull... when i first saw it i didnt know what to say

do or don't there is no try
"You can't gain something without sacrificing something else of the equal value. This is the principle of the equivalent trade."
(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

The movie has cool fight scenes. The one I liked is Cloud vs Sephiroth. Cloud`s weapon becomes more powerful when he combines different swords, especially the Limitbreak Omni-Slash. That`s a very interesting weapon.

I thought It was great and hey, all sorts of animé should be seen in Japaneese. I'ts sp much better. Anyway, I really like this sort of anime more, where they look more realistic :D I think i'ts a beautiful movie actually. I'm afraid I havent played the game so I have nothing to compare the story with but I liked it. I really think that Vincent is so cool - his apperance. I mean, his hair, his clothes. I really digg him alot ;) Reno also looks very cool. But all the cellphones al the time.. ah they annoid me. It was good but I was unprepared for them and it rung when I least expected it :P
But from 1-10. I give it 20! :D

Did I like it? That's a joke, right?

I absolutely LOVED IT!

The animation was the best I've ever seen, the music was an amazing combination of other FFVII themes....not to mentioned the re-worked One Winged Angel theme and every battle sequence was an absolute MASTERPIECE!

The characters were all beautifully animated as well...everything from Reno wacking Rude in the face with that baton to Vincient moving through the trees like Spawn...

And then to top it off, Sephiroth-sama's appearance for the most amazing rematch gaming or movies has EVER seen!

The entire experience completely blew me away! So yeah, needless to say, I was impressed!

ShrinkNerv4Eva

ShrinkNerv4Eva

Wanna-be Anime Junkie

I never played the game before, so there were a few elements of the movie that a friend had to fill me in though. There wasn't much plot to understand though, it was basically just fanservice (I mean in a service to fans, not ecchi) and eye candy. But MAN was it pretty.

I was little disappointed that there wasn't much of Tifa though.

09Chiaki09

09Chiaki09

PROMISE

XD I've watched the movie! It's so totally coooooool!
Cloud is so cool, same goes for Kadaj, Reno & Rude are funny. I like the last scene in which Cloud fought the major baddie--Sephiroth.
I noticed that Cloud changed his buster though.

I thought this movie was pretty good. I enjoyed it a lot. But I kinda wished there was something extra to it... not sure what, but I wanted something more to it. =| But I really love this movie, and I can't wait to get my own copy of this movie. XD

Signature Image
+ Latest Work.:A Dying Friend

I really enjoyed the movie, especially the fight scene.
GOD I LOVE THE SILVER HAIRED BISHOUNENS! *died*

Quote by akaiThe computer graphics and fighting scenes were awesome. >=D~~~~~
But ya, the story was lacking. =]
<3 Sephiroth <3 X)

The battle with Bahamut was a lil' disappointing though. I thought Tifa was gonna fight, but she didn't. She appeared so helpless when she was trying to protect the kid from being hurt.
Erm... I wish to see more of Yuffie fighting. =]

Watching the movie certainly has brought back lotsa memories. I'm gonna dig my FFVII discs out from my rusty boxes this holiday and replay the game. X)

yah, straight up i'd like to see more Yuffie =D but they all had some gasp moments when they all fought together, man they look so real lol

merged: 03-14-2006 ~ 08:59pm

Quote by ShrinkNerv4EvaI never played the game before, so there were a few elements of the movie that a friend had to fill me in though. There wasn't much plot to understand though, it was basically just fanservice (I mean in a service to fans, not ecchi) and eye candy. But MAN was it pretty.

I was little disappointed that there wasn't much of Tifa though.

Well.... yah i guess you could say that. i've been FF Freak for a long time now, so for me, the begining storyline by Marlene was making me squeelz because they did really good job there. The story was good in my opinion, and i really dont think they could have done much without making a longer movie. FF just has so much behind each character, that its really difficult to build like that in 90mins. The fights were obviously amazing. I couldn't believe my eyes.

Inversion988

Inversion988

....Revived?

ill admit it had a slightly weak storyline, but it made up for it with the fighting scenes. all together it was still the best movie i've ever seen............now im waiting 2 see if the game comes out on PS3 and im really hoping it does

Signature Image

I FFVII:AdventChildren more than Final Fantasy: The movie, that's for sure. As to people who never played the game I guess you didn't notice tifa and cloud's moves like dolphin kick and climhazard or omnislash(in a way...) by them~
Graphics: 5/5
Story: 4/5- why are you looking at it like that, it wasn't good as the game!:P
Sound: 5/5- Good job Nobou~
I hope they use the animations in the movie to make a FFVII-2 for the Ps3 and hopefully not a repeat of FFX-2 ._.;

cherry12

love,hinata

good god! i wish i saw the movie! i've heard so much about it! saw trailers! give me details pul-LEEEZZ! XD

did i change alittle?

NewLondenion

NewLondenion

Chairman of Side 7

I would personally like to shoot Sony Pictures for their work on the DVD and slap Square Enix for not doing a good job with the English dub. For one thing, the audio has a tendency to almost die out when one of the english voices comes on and that trend continues in the same places in the japanese audio. In addition, the subtitles look like a combination of the japanese translations and the english lines. Although, I have to praise the movie for it's amazing work on CG animation. However, that's one of the only things I can really praise it for along with some english lines that sound really good compared to the japanese lines.

Vakita

Vakita

Vakita

I like the movie actually i saw him again yesterday and i see very impresive efects
i really like the job with the white trees but the most impresive is
Sephiroth and Vicent This 2 Rock´s

story was dull. It was nice and flashy like the tifa fight. ummmm...sound is great and art of course. A movie only to see for the fight not the story though lol.

yea,tifa's fight was awesome. especially wen they slowed the action. bloody cool.

one thing i din get was, the final shit tat cloud used on sephy,was tat supposed to be omnislash?

rorenzu

rorenzu

Mio Amakura

...yeah, its good..
yazoo.,,,ehehe
made only for final fantasy fanatics''
they all looked cool but tifa (knowing she's suppose to have a strong character)..played helpless
although she put up a good fight with loz...
but i'd choose this movie rather than the first played, final fantasy...

Together...forever...
Signature
sig and avatar by Kuya JaK

i loved it

well what i have to say is that i loved the fight scenes...the story line coulda used a lot more developing though...sure they had the bases of which they had to touch apon with the reviving sephiroth and so...but they leave the element of y they waited so long to revive him...he could have done it while on his bike or something.....then theres the fact that they dont explain y cloud is havin flashbacks....the geostigma is spread through the lifestream correct...so y isnt it effecting the planet or animals n such...also what the heck were the things that poped out of the ground whenever the brothers came about....they wernt used to their potential in my oppinion.....what exactly happened to the children when they drank the water...what serious effects did it have...they were mind controled or something? there wasnt any big effects....i believe the game was alot better then the movie...but i loved the fight scenes in the movie...those were awsome..it just they have so many holes..its annoying if you ask me...the other charecters shoulda had bigger roles then to make a star appearance against bahamut.......coulda roled them into this...vincent was cool he saved cloud..but not much after that...bleh i just think alot more coulda bin done wit this movie......

Kidder

Kidder

we are fighting dreamers

My bro just bought the English DVD release. IMO they did a very good job with the subtitles (better than the fansubs I've seen) and threw in some decent extras including a very useful FFVII game summary, which is basically cut scenes from the game that help explain the FFVII story to the people who've never played the game. I think they should have included the FFVII: Last Order anime as well.

Signature
a big thank you to k1ru for the sweet siggy.

Join Gekkostate now! MT's only Eureka 7 fan group!

Tatsumi09

Tatsumi09

Seeker of Inner Peace

I wished they could've focused more on the story and the OTHER characters,
I hated the fact that you see cloud like 95% of the time and you only get a glimpse of gang near the end.
Also, the "kaa-san" thing was kinda annoying.

Reno and Rude were just amazing. They cracked me up like hell and I can say that they were my favorite part of the movie. I also like seeing cell phones being used, made it feel more realistic I think.

well I really liked the movie _especially the fight scenes. technically it was just awesome. but the storyline could be a little more accurate. anyway it is the best game movie I've ever seen.

arch-god-elle

Arch God

The only that bothered me was the lack of plot.

But it was excellent eye candy~~~
Mhmmhm~~~

CloudXSephy

Finally...

A game made movie done right!

page 4 of 5 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 118 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.