Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Final Fantasy VII: AC How Did You Like the Movie - Minitokyo

Final Fantasy VII: AC How Did You Like the Movie

Tagged under Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children

page 5 of 5 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 118 total items

devilwithin13

devilwithin13

Just get over it already.

I was never a fan of the Final fantasy games but the films graphics is absolutly magnificant. I think they should make more game-based films like Advent Children and its predecessor Spirits Within. Tekken, Soulcalibur, etc..would look so awsome!

If I had a quarter-ponder with cheeze everytime I heard that one...I'd have 1 quater-pounder without cheeze!!!

i actually never played a Final Fantasy game only once i played FFX-2 but not long but i do like the movies of FF the computer graphics were awesome also the fighting scenes far better than the american computer animation :)

actually I understood nothing from the story!=)) but the graphics and fighting scenes are magnificent!

It is very good has an excellent quality and the battles is very awesome, specially tifa whose fight never will forget, although in the game I it did not like.

i bought the liited edition and watched the english dub. i think they did a fairly good job on selecting the voice actors. i agree though that the other characters could have had a larger role in the story line. i thought that the story was good though and the animation was awesome!

cassandraronald

cassandraronald

..+Arashi Arashi for dream+..

it was very nice

eXDream2K5

eXDream2K5

the crazy band geek

I finally saw the movie last Monday when my friend from NYC came to visit. We watched it in Japanese w/o subtitles, then we watched it in English for my younger brother's sake. The dub wasn't particularly horrible, but it could've been better, yanno? Steve Burton did a pretty good job with Cloud's voice in the English version, and Steve Blum as Vincent fit perfectly, but that's just my opinion. Tifa's fight with Loz...wow. The graphics and animation were fantastic, better than any I'd ever seen before, and of course, the music. The storyline was very good, but I kind of wish the movie were a bit longer. Overall though, the movie gets five stars from me, and it made me want to play the game again, heh, so now I have to go through my old game collection to find it.

Labels are for cans. I'm not a f*cking can.

alluka

alluka

Otaku Gamer

Battle scenes are the best, the graphics was like wow! I can't help but feel happy for my all time favorite RPG became a movie~ I got so excited to watch this. My brother said the story was kinda shallow, well it doesn't matter to me xD They did a great job for such a cool RPG ^^

Member of The-Princess-Of-Orb
Member of The-Red-Knight

I just couldn't believe they made this movie, was upset with the Spirits Within (something like that, can't be bothered to even remember the name... soo terrible). That was obsolutely Re-Dick-Er-Us, hahaha. But this as a FF7 fan back in the days it really made me squamish inside watching, reliving all the characters in it, how they spoke and how they were exactly depicted. It's gotta be rated the Phoooooooooarrrrrr Factor! Barrett the man! Pity didn't see too much of him, expected him to open a can of whoop ass on everyone! Cloud ripping up Bahamut damn was cool. Finally knew how they use the materia, and saw one of the Jenova dudes fused it into him. Tifa... lol... i'd hate to break up with her... hahaha. Love it love it!

Well, the CGs and battle-scenes are undeniably great (mainly when it came into Cloud x Sephiroth -- it rocks! :D).

But I guess the plot can be much better than it was.... -_- in the 1st hour the storyline is still taking place, but the rest of the flick went on for the battle-scenes (against bahamut, then in highway, and finally Cloud x Sephiroth). The reason for Kadaj's gang's existance was also uncleared in the story; if they are Sephiroth's clones, what prevented them from coming up early before AC? How could Sephiroth's memory be absorbed into Kadaj's existance (not Loz or Yazoo, at least)? And about the geostigmated children.... why is it that only children needed by them, while Cloud (and also Rufus) has that same disease? o_0

And, the most important: how could the intro (with note '498 years before') connect with the AC storyline?

FF7 is getting mysterious since AC... (IMHO :) )

Graphics 10/10; Music 8.5/10, story 6.5/10 (subjective :) )

Movie was awesome. One of the best CG movies ever. FIght scenes were amazing, although they mostly featured cloud. Final battle b/t Cloud n Sephiroth was really amazing, especially cloud's omnislash. Too bad sephiroth doesn't have any limit breaks or fancy moves. =[ Reno and Rude were hilarious with their comic relief! "Shinra technology at its finest.....if anything, it'll be...flashy!"

vialyn

vialyn

music is life~

I think the graphic and the fighting scenes are absolutely amazing~!
I didn't play the original FF VII before, so I don't really know the characters chararcteristics in detail. But in my opinion, the storyline is still OK. And to understand the story more (and also to repeatly see all those awesome scenes), I've repeatedly watched the movie 5 times. And after so many times, I still don't think it's boring.
I LOVE the part where Cloud went up the sky to chase the monster (I don't know it's name). The part where all of them help Cloud to chase the monster is simply amazing~!

..FF VII AC combined with dirge cerberus! made a greatest work...
i always love FF VII better than other series of Final Fantasy...
too bad my dearest aerith just take a peek.. :(

That movie is awesome. I can watch it forever and not get bored... I would like to watch The Last Order though... I've seen it on youtube... but I want to acctually see it.

quills

quills

sleepy dreamer

It was kind of confusing. i think if you didn't know the basic story line, played the game or watched the first story then it's really ?. i didn't understand it when i first watched it. but then after i went and looked for a introduction episode of it, i understood it more *ohhh~ ahhh~ i see- kind of thing*
But i liked the actions, characters, sound effects and everything from the beginning. i think it was such a wonderfully designed movie!

(\ /)
( . .)
c('')('')
This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

I really liked AC, but (like others have said) I was expecting a bit more. The English dub was really well done (well, to be honest I really didn't like Aerith's E.D voice >_<) and that by itself got me in my fangirly spirit (ie. screaming about Cloud, Sephiroth, etc -.-). The battles were AMAZING, especially Tifa's battle against Loz and (of corse) the ending battle between Sephiroth and Cloud.
(As a rabdom thing) I remember how annoyed one of my friends were with Nanaki's single line (and I only annoyed her even more when I joked how Zack looked like a cardboard-cut-out at the end XD).
*deep breath* Overall, I was happy with the result, but maybe we could have gotten a bit more? ^_^

well...seeing that i've always been FF VII fan :)
this movie is great for me...

i've always been imagining what kind of crazy battles will be shown here but the actual movie was even beyond my expectation XD

tho i'll admit that this movie won't be that appealing too non ff VII fans.. and those looking for a well developed story

LOVE IT!

I think Advent Children was rly cool, the graphic was awsome.
Unfortunately, I didn't play the game so I don't rly know what happened before, but the movie itself was great ^_^

While I think FF VII's plot is excessively overrated and all that, I enjoyed Advent Children. Not because of the storyline (I didn't care) but because it had nice battles, and I think the Turks were the best thing from VII.

Oh, also the excellent soundtrack played an important role.

BZZZZZZZZZZT.

HaouJudai6

HaouJudai6

Meiyo Hades

The movie was good and sepiroth was just ansome but cloud omnislash was okay i like the FFVII game version better

"Each our of lives individually small,
we're all part of the universe. If we understand this,feel it burn within us,life can shine. Anyone's"

-Pope Sage Saint Seiya Lost Canvas-

fitarol15

fitarol15

*Karin-Koenig <3

yup~ it was amazing but far from the main story that we had in PS1

"Ducunt Volentem Fata Nolentem Trahunt = Fate leads the willing soul, but drags along the unwilling one"
Signature

page 5 of 5 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 118 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.