Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Quarentine again - Minitokyo

Quarentine again

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Yue-Horrishino

Yue-Horrishino

Tsubasa Mahou

ATENTION: this thread is not to help you or to respond your questions abaut the Quarentine process...

Well i love to see new walls, scans... ect, but someting is appening in MT 3... Quarentine, that is... Well, i wanted to see the wallies and scans from some people like Suki's ''Another'', but i can't... well the mean thing is that for me to see that work, i'll have to wait, more 2 months... and that's a lot of time... i have 5 works reported on quarentine from various people on my notifications... and if i want to see then i have to wait until December... now that's ridiculous, what for? [ So much time ] :(

I know that MT3 is just starting now to work on wells but please, i think it must be fustrating to wait until december to see their walls deleted or submited...

And until then I'll have to wait and see how the quarentine notifications stay on my notification box... That is, if i want to see those works... And of course i want :D

I hope that somebody gives me a good explenation... so i can keep my mouth shut :x

Ja ne :)

Signature Image

Keltosh

Retired Moderator

Keltosh

Inquisitor on hiatus

No, you misunderstood. Quarantined items are deleted itmes. They are not immediately deleted cause this way, if something was deleted by mistake, we can restore it and the credits comments and such will be restored as well

Signature
I am now on hiatus from moderating due to my thesis.
One of my favorite game ever: Mordor: The Depths Of Dejenol Community
The beautiful signature is from Biriwilg

Yue-Horrishino

Yue-Horrishino

Tsubasa Mahou

Thanks a lot... i read a thread about quarentine and I don't remember it saying that quarentine are deleted items... But i don't understand why so much works have been deleted in so few time...? That's another triled question...

Signature Image

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.