Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What's your IQ? - Minitokyo

What's your IQ?

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Ikorus

Ikorus

Silly Narcissist

Okay! I'm not quite sure if this has been done before, but I tried searching and nothing about the topic came up. :) Anyway, just as the title says, what's your IQ? The latest result of your IQ test, I mean.

I certainly do hope that no one would be offended at all by this thread, after all, you don't have to tell if you don't want to, and if you do, who would laugh at you? ^^ We're at the internet! No one knows who you are... XD

I'll probably tell you mine later! :nya:

merged: 11-01-2005 ~ 11:45pm
Oh yes, I remember that the reason I made this thread because when I was watching the Discovery channel, there was this documentary about a 6-year-old boy about to go to university. His IQ is 298. o_0 Get me outta here! XD

Signature
Latest wall: Archway to the Elysian Fields (an original abstract wallpaper)
I'll only dread one day at a time. - Charlie Brown

lordofgamblers

lordofgamblers

wazzzzzzzzzzuuuuuppppp!!!!!!!!

wow kid passed me mines about 200 i think

of all the foods in the world donuts reign supreme

Khaotika

Khaotika

Synthetic Purity

there are so many different iq tests that there's no telling anymore. i've taken dozens and have gotten completely differing answers.

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to Body, Mind & Fashion | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.