Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 My Own Anime - Minitokyo

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 43 total items

by the way most cartoons if im not mistaken are drawn at 16 frames a sec not 25 and anime is you had to take an average its probably like 8-12 fps because alot of it is just camera effect (panning, zooming, etc.). So if you were to make an anime you could probably cut down the frames by half if you wanted to if not more.

By the way most cartoon if my mem serves me right are drawn at 16 fps and animes even less because they use camera tricks like panning zooming etc to show motion and take up frames. This is called limited animation which is a corner stone of anime production which helps keep costs down and time down. So for your clip you could probaby cut the frames actually drawn down by atleast half if not more.

@@ I respect you immensely for trying something like this LOL. Good luck and I hope everything works out! I wish I could be some help but unfortunately I know nothing when it comes to things like this. xx; I'm sorry.

You thought you had everything,
but soon you'll realize
that you've had nothing all along.

dont give up dude, i've been planning my own Flash Anime series for almost 2 years, im going to start it when i finish my course in July.

Mines going to be less like an anime series and more like a series of music videos very similar to how Daft Punk did alot of their videos, with no sound effects and no dialouge of any kind.

I've got about 10-12 episodes (each as long as the song they are set to) planned out in great detail (in my heed -_-) so far, i just need to get down to the character designs and use 3dMax for the Mechs :P

"aNiMe is the Simon Cowell of Minitokyo, if you get a favourite from him, consider yourself a truly excellent artist."
~ Xyphos Celestin

"I'm just trying to change the world, one artist at a time."
~ aNiMe

I totally agree...

These blasted things take time. I'm a student! Ahhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fujur

KUCUKACHU

I think you should use one 3D sw (like Lightwave or Softimage) for backgrounds, and other one for the characters like 3Ds MAX or MAYA which makes much easier to work with characters, and then put it all together and animate your movie,

hint: your gonna need a really big machine to render the whole cake,

I have Animation Master running on a pretty good machine ^_^. I still need to sit down and learn more of it.

I'm using animation master to handle my animation needs. The details of the 3-D process is still a bit fuzzy. I'm further than you think ~_^, but I have no background in in landscaping in 3D. My stuff still walks around on the 3D mesh.

heh how brave of you! You Must be exelent at drawing if you considered making an anime, I haven't even though of drawing a manga yet.

charite

Chii ?

For 3D character design can i recomment Poser version 4 and 5. They are very easy to use people sculpting/modelling programs, with a large selection of free items available on the net. There are even two anime type models out there and the program allows export and import between most other 3D programs.

I have some ~_^

... still... I wanna make my own. I want to make it fully coded. I.e. I want all the skeletals and movements preprogrammed. It'll take a long time to make 1 char, but think of the results! When she jumps, natural things will move and jiggle naturally. Lol... j/k I really want natural skin response to flexing arms... and that's a headache in itself.

Quote: When she jumps, natural things will move and jiggle naturally

You might as well use a 3D game engine hey? lol and make a game while your at it.

Sephiroth

Sephiroth

Chopper City

quite a bit of anime i've seen on dvd is at ~26 fps

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Update: I underestimated my summer classes. Currently finishing the art project I've planned for a while. Next up, anime!!

Haia

Haia

:.:Dies Irae:.:

damn I wanna see when it's done! Makes me remember of my plans to make a trailer too but it would have to wait...the whole thing is already in my mind the music, the moving, it would actually look like a final fantasy kind of thing but just the 3Dness. The whole chracter design and stuff is completely original.

Signature Image

the hardest thing about making an anime is like getting them to move smoothly, i used to just do like little stick animation in my old books, LAME I TELL YOU!

um, just make sure the people animate smoothly and nobody will care, if you can draw adequatly that is good, my friend says if you can keep the standard the same allthrough the animation that is all that matters.

also you should buy some animation cells, make lots of different mouths, set up the picture, then place a moutth over the picture, make sure there is no shadows, take a picture then do the next frame, id doesnt take long to do a simple talking scene but if they are moving then it is a little harder, also lip sinc is crucuial.

well i have a lot more to add but.....if you want more information then say "can i have some more information"
so i know you actually give a crap. Um PM me, that would be nice.

Signature

Once there is peace, then will revenge raign and death will be brought upon the cruel and the evil.

chewster

chewster

Red Reploid

Let's see it.

I'm not here, I'm only lurking in the shadows.

Signature

I wanna see too!! Ive been interested in doing an animation project for next year in my Career Prep class... so this is helping me too!! Yay!!

Signature

cherry12

love,hinata

i hope ya did manga 1st but u have to come up with a story description and characters then character designs and all dat stuff.i've already came up with over 35 manga for myself and plan to publish them to tokyopop,the ones that are beginning to get popular back in my elementary was Warrior Spike,Feline Friends, and Salem Sisters and Sheroes.the ones that got famous in my middle school were Rainbow Soldiers,Black,Webmistress Widow,Sakura:young ninja in training and the one i came up with now are Aurora,Ying Yang Bang and Missing Minx.

merged: 12-19-2005 ~ 12:20pm
Heh.....Missing Mix was a hentai manga though...-_-' i don't know what their 1st impression is going to be....oi

merged: 12-19-2005 ~ 12:20pm
*missing minx gomen spelled it wrong...^_^'

did i change alittle?

Quote by Ayreon25 fps, you wimp. I animate at a strict 30-60 fps. Hello Macromedia Flash.

It lags you idiot, Macromedia Flash, if you put it on the internet anyways will only work well at 12fps or less, besides 25fps is basically what your eyes sees each second anyways.

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 43 total items

Back to Art | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.