Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Some Suggestions for MT - Minitokyo

Some Suggestions for MT

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 30 total items

The review section if in another format will be better i guess. Rather than everyone giving their reviews on a certain anime, it will be better it the reviews given were a general overall ratings such that we can view what ppl write abt tt anime and overall we know what ppl think abt it..rather than an bias review abt how a person review only ( sorry if it is confusing)

My Way Of Life

ShrinkNerv4Eva

ShrinkNerv4Eva

Wanna-be Anime Junkie

Quote by Keltosh1) there will not be rating systems. Those always get messed up as freinds just pump them up.
2) the most popular submissions might be back, but I'm not totally sure about it. Still thanks for the suggestion

Anything on the "last uploaded" column that was in MT2?
And agreed, a rating system is not good. People tend to rate in absolutes so something that deserves a 7 will get a 10 and something that deserves a 4 will get a 1. Also, people will gravitate to the higher rated submissions and the others would become largely forgotten.

mountain

mountain

None

what about downloaded to viewed ratio (and make it repeated download by same person won't count again) sorry I think I'm a bit too naggy on this but I just dun like the fact that I click to page 100 of the most popular pictures and still find some really good pictures that should be better recognised.

Quote by chingetscookI agree with Keltosh on the rating systems, on sites this big ratings are pointless since a lot of people will pump a 10 into a wall when it at best deserves a 6. Just look at the anime reviews, hardly any anime deserves a perfect 10 score, even some of the absolute best animes I've seen like The Twelve Kingdoms have their faults (12k was too short ;p).

heh I agree but you know, there's one anime and one manga that DO desrve pure 10's, that's Monster and 20th Century Boys. Well the Monster Manga probably deserves a 10 too. I'm thinking of writing a review for 20cb but am not very good at reviewing stuff and I don't want to wirte some stupid review and ruin someone's perception of this awesomness.

Anyway back on topic, I too think that there should be a warning system before we use credits, just a quick Yes or No pop up would save us a lot of credits.
No offense but I really hate the credit system now and anything that will save me more credits is good for me :)

I still love MT but......damn credit system.

white-zero

white-zero

Left this part of the universe.

A quick yes or no? The amount of credits shown to download the submission is enough. Download it at your own discretion.

Plus, pop-ups are annoying. FACT.

ShrinkNerv4Eva

ShrinkNerv4Eva

Wanna-be Anime Junkie

Oh another suggestion: change the art and scans back to jpeg form. It is so annoying having to convert them when saving. It makes the process so much more tedious and slow.

Also, could the anime available for watchlists be updated? My last three tries, the anime I wanted to add weren't there; one of them being Fate/Stay Night.

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 30 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.