Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What do you do with the Scans? - Minitokyo

What do you do with the Scans?

page 1 of 1 18 total items

ShindouShuichi

ShindouShuichi

I don't CARE about destiny.

Hello! I was thinking while uploading my Gravitation Scan. Teehee. And wanted to know from you guys, what do you do with the scans you save on your computer? (Besides the wallpaper, I know.) :)

I usually print them out, and stick them on my binder, show off to the school ANIME ROCKS!!!
(And you can't make me take that hott naked anime chick off my binder) Teehee
Kidding!!

Thanks for your time! :D

jocelyn08

jocelyn08

Honey & Clover

same with you...
I'll print them out and put them in my file then show off to my friends XD

Avatar credit goes to cryingstar~

mizuki

mizuki

sugarfaerie

actually, i just save them all and then when i have too much...i make a website! :sweat:

"where ignorance is bliss, t'is folly to be wise" - Thomas Gray

darkwaterbunny

darkwaterbunny

cancha! And MORE cancha!

I print them out, like you, put them on my binder, or stick them on my wall. Sometimes I just like to stare at them on my comp XD

cyberstorm

cyberstorm

Error Remaker

Quote by mizukiactually, i just save them all and then when i have too much...i make a website! :sweat:

heheh, i know how it feels... it's like compulsory :\

Signature
"Be normal and the crowd will accept you, be deraged and they will make you their leader..." - Christopher Titus

VampireMelinda

VampireMelinda

Digital Goddess

Besides use them as wallpaper, I plan on maybe start making wallpaper. Plus its cool just to keep really nice scans

"Don't You Want to Hang Out and Waste Your Life with Us?" - Spike from Cowboy Bebop

ShindouShuichi

ShindouShuichi

I don't CARE about destiny.

Now I figured a new way to collect! Haha. I just print out the pictures, make them huge, and store them in a binder/ (W/page protectors.) haha

Miroku4444

Miroku4444

Ecchi Enthusiast!!

I just collect them and look at them. Someday I hope I will make walls with some of them.

Signature

Vagrant123

Vagrant123

I'm having a mid-death crisis.

Can't stop laughing, I'm such a dirty thinker.

(And no, I don't actually do that)

Signature

"I'm stuck on bandages because bandages are stuck on me."

http://forums.xgenstudios.com

katz291

katz291

Lil Insane Kitty

I put them on my dividers on my binder! =^-^=

I am a member of COLOFULL WALLIES! .

I am a member of Celestial-Luminesse

save em and burn them to data CD once there's enough of em.

Want to see Ar Tonelico 2? Post here!
http://com4.runboard.com/bnisamerica.f2.t1206

The anime that started it all, for me, was Gundam Wing. I printed tons of Gundam Wing scans and stuck them in binders, but I didn't keep that up for the subsequent anime I fell in love it, got lazy. ^^ I like to save them on my hard drive, now.

On ne recolte que ce qu'on a seme.

i got so many scans i dunno what to do wif em. most of my scans just sit there in my HD, waiting for some inspiration to be transformed into wallpapers

for the moment I just collect them , I like to look them , but someday I go to print them all and
then I am going to stick them until covering all the walls with my room bwajajajaja

Yarashi

Yarashi

*squish*

Apart from making wallpapers from them I save the ones I really like, art-wise or the scans of a series I love. I sometimes use them as art references for things such as poses and clothes.

KorganoS

KorganoS

Busy atm ^_^;;

I wall them
I collect them in my HD to show off to my friends
I print them (as big as A0 size at times ^_^' ) and put it in my room...

For HQ anime pieces of art
visit : [FRAGMENTS] - www.crash.inweb.dk

Usually I just save them (~19,600imgs+/5gigs collecting, and counting..). Which is relatively stupid. ^_^' I make winskins out of the ones I really like. XD And the top twelve every year go into a calendar. I don't wall very often, but I do have a habit of extracting random images for no reason. Guh. XD When I get some money I'll print, I think.. At the moment, it's restricted to just that calendar.

Aa-chan

Aa-chan

AA-CHAN

A calendar is such a good idea. Once I actually get a scanner, I'll start scanning in some of the images from my clamp book and my Intron Depot artbook ^____^ .

Follow AA-CHAN as he teaches English in South Korea and enjoys his K-Pop music fandoms up close!

http://aa-chan.net/blog/

page 1 of 1 18 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.