Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 So, what if they find "war on iraq" just an excuse? - Minitokyo

So, what if they find "war on iraq" just an excuse?

page 1 of 1 22 total items

minakomel

minakomel

not present at times

:pacman: Let's face it 95% of us doesn't like Bush...I don't hate him but I don't agree on a mayority of things done in the last 4 years of his presidency...and yeah, like most goverments in the world, the US goverment is no exception in curruption and deceptions....BUT...

in such a case that a fault is discovered in the investigation of the reasons of why the US went to war (and i'm not talking about what Michael Moore said in Fahrenheit 9/11 ) how would you feel? would you actually feel happy about it? or very angry?

sorry if this is a childish question ^^;
it wasn't my intention if I offend someone ^^;

Laggylagger

Master Loafer/Slacker

Don't know how i came to this thread but still. Yea, sure. I would say it is an excuse to go to war. Say....what happened to the war on "terrorism"? Weren't they trying to catch the person who bombed the World Trade Center?
How would i feel? - Not happy. Wasn't happy to begin with. They declared war dude.
Feel happy? - No. War? Happy? What are you crazy?

Lacuslover81

Lacuslover81

One big and true lover of Lacus

Yeah I was pretty much not happy with the hwole war and last I check there was no weapons of mass distruction there.

A true lover of Lacus Member of Kira-and-Lacus-in-Love

minakomel

minakomel

not present at times

Quote by LaggylaggerDon't know how i came to this thread but still. Yea, sure. I would say it is an excuse to go to war. Say....what happened to the war on "terrorism"? Weren't they trying to catch the person who bombed the World Trade Center?
How would i feel? - Not happy. Wasn't happy to begin with. They declared war dude.
Feel happy? - No. War? Happy? What are you crazy?

yeah ^^;;;; sorry about that....I wouldn't be happy about war either....but some might feel happy about finally finding Bush guilty ^^;

Acyx

Ork Warlord

Hmm... if you really want my opinion. Impeach Bush and Cheney, arrest Rove as well, and place all of them on the President's Cabinet on trial for War Crimes for overt violation of the Geneva convention, and the War Crimes act of 1996, and for conspiring to murder more than three thousand Americans in 9-11 in order to gain his so-called "just cause" to go to war with Afghanistan, and Iraq.

There in the Hague, they'd be placed on trial, and of course through all the stacked evidence would be found guilty of their crimes against humanity, after which they'd swing from the gallows like the common people they always had to manipulate to retain power, thus ends another sad chapter in American history, and there swing more pioneers of fascism to join the ranks of Hitler, Franco, Pinochet, Mussolini, and others.

"And Saint Attila raised the hand grenade up on high, saying, "O Lord, bless this thy hand grenade, that with it thou mayst blow thine enemies to tiny bits, in thy mercy." And the Lord did grin. And the people did feast upon the lambs and sloths, and carp and anchovies, and orangutans and breakfast cereals, and fruit-bats and large chu..."

It's spelt IraQ, not IraK.

minakomel

minakomel

not present at times

Quote by kiopiIt's spelt IraQ, not IraK.

gomenasai ^^; in my country, it is spelled Irak but don't worry....i already edited the rest...

Quote by Acyxthus ends another sad chapter in American history, and there swing more pioneers of fascism to join the ranks of Hitler, Franco, Pinochet, Mussolini, and others.

i'm scared ;_; (not sacasm)

shinsengumi

Retired Moderator

shinsengumi

. . . remember me?

I guess I'll toss my two cents into the pot.

Quote by Lacuslover81last I check there was no weapons of mass distruction there.

You speak with the gift of hindsight. Before entering the war, it was the general consensus amongst the intelligence community both in the United States and in Europe that Iraq had weapons of mass destruction. More importantly, ridding Iraq of WMD was never the sole purpose of entering into Iraq. A key aspect of the neoconservative movement is the belief that it is a right of people to live without fear and to be able to determine their own fates democratically, and and therefore the desire to remove Saddam Hussein and sow the seeds of democratic governance was an important factor for the decision to go to war. A clear indication of this fundamental goal can be seen with the very name of the operation: Operation Iraqi Freedom (as opposed to something along the lines of Operation Get Nukes Out Of Iraq).

Quote by Acyx Impeach Bush and Cheney. . . for conspiring to murder more than three thousand Americans in 9-11 in order to gain his so-called "just cause" to go to war with Afghanistan, and Iraq.

Given the number of people who subscribe to conspiracy theories such as this, at times I truly despair for the current state and future of humanity. Conspiracy theories play to fears and emotions, but any scrutiny with a rational lens shows them to be nothing but particularly fanciful and hysterical fiction.

In general practice, four criteria are used to evaluate the plausibility of theories: Occam's razor, the emotional and psychological needs of the proponents, whether or now the proof for the theory uses proper and rigorous methodology, and the number of co-conspirators necessary for the conspiracy theory to actually be true. Even after just brief scrutiny, one can cleary see that the (absurd) idea that the government murdered thousands of citizens as a pretense for going to war does not meet any of those four criteria and therefore can be ruled out as baseless speculation.

I suppose, however, given the gullible nature of the public and the paucity of objective reason, that it will forever be impossible to fully stamp out conspiracy theories regardless of how much evidence and how much proof one presents, as the psychological and emotional attachments that proponents have to their theories generally cause them to further stretch their theories to try to encompass all other possibilities into a monolithic theory of reality that objective observers frankly find not only to be ludicrous, but comic.

But, that is just my opinion.

Quote by minakomelLet's face it 95% of us doesn't like Bush

Funny. Last I checked, the figure for the President's disapproval rating was 60%, as published by ABC, the BBC, and the Washington Post. Please base your arguement on the data available rather than conjuring statistics based on your opinion.

s h i n s e n g u m i
Minitokyo Policy, Forum, Review, and Category Maintenance Moderator Emeritus

Do not expect to be applauded when you do the right thing, and do not expect to be forgiven when you err, but even your enemies will respect commitment, and a conscience at peace is worth a thousand tainted victories.

Quote by shinsengumiI guess I'll toss my two cents into the pot.

Quote by Lacuslover81last I check there was no weapons of mass distruction there.

You speak with the gift of hindsight. Before entering the war, it was the general consensus amongst the intelligence community both in the United States and in Europe that Iraq had weapons of mass destruction. More importantly, ridding Iraq of WMD was never the sole purpose of entering into Iraq. A key aspect of the neoconservative movement is the belief that it is a right of people to live without fear and to be able to determine their own fates democratically, and and therefore the desire to remove Saddam Hussein and sow the seeds of democratic governance was an important factor for the decision to go to war. A clear indication of this fundamental goal can be seen with the very name of the operation: Operation Iraqi Freedom (as opposed to something along the lines of Operation Get Nukes Out Of Iraq).

Well that is a point of view since the general consensus was also that it wasn't worth to go to war, and the international community wasn't convinced by the WMD, or by the good wishes of the Neoconservatives (after all, North Korea was seen more dangerous and more likely to be an international threat, and well so Nigeria uranium, no real terrorist links to Irak (but now thanks to this war, there are), no link with 09/11. And I'm pretty sure that this "Freedom" claimed by the actual american government stands nicely with Abu Graib, Guantanamo, retaining without charge some people, changing some words like "torture", "civilians", "occupation".
I may be cynic but isn't it true that the USA also choose according to its interests... quite sure that the international consensus was more likely to be about the Palestinia state...

Quote by shinsengumi

Quote by Acyx Impeach Bush and Cheney. . . for conspiring to murder more than three thousand Americans in 9-11 in order to gain his so-called "just cause" to go to war with Afghanistan, and Iraq.

Given the number of people who subscribe to conspiracy theories such as this, at times I truly despair for the current state and future of humanity. Conspiracy theories play to fears and emotions, but any scrutiny with a rational lens shows them to be nothing but particularly fanciful and hysterical fiction.

In general practice, four criteria are used to evaluate the plausibility of theories: Occam's razor, the emotional and psychological needs of the proponents, whether or now the proof for the theory uses proper and rigorous methodology, and the number of co-conspirators necessary for the conspiracy theory to actually be true. Even after just brief scrutiny, one can cleary see that the (absurd) idea that the government murdered thousands of citizens as a pretense for going to war does not meet any of those four criteria and therefore can be ruled out as baseless speculation.

I suppose, however, given the gullible nature of the public and the paucity of objective reason, that it will forever be impossible to fully stamp out conspiracy theories regardless of how much evidence and how much proof one presents, as the psychological and emotional attachments that proponents have to their theories generally cause them to further stretch their theories to try to encompass all other possibilities into a monolithic theory of reality that objective observers frankly find not only to be ludicrous, but comic.

I don't think it was a conspiration for 9-11 but I think there were manipulation for this Iraq war, so that's why they should be impeached. If someone can be impeached for having an affair, I wonder if it isn't more serious when it deals with things like bringing some soldiers to war.

If there were no manipulations :
Ah well... so I don't why there's this thing with Valerie Plame now. I don't see where are the WMD the government was so sure to be there in Iraq, and I don't see either why the USA distance themselves from some Iraqi people that were witnesses to WMD's existence. I have too a hard time believing that most of the american people have imagined by their own Iraq had a relationship with 09/11. I don't even see why this Iraq war didn't have the blessing of UN.

But I think there was a strange thing in the USA where not agreeing with the president was seen unpatriotic, even working with the terrorists... as if following someone just because he's the leader is a good thing. It must be why I like so this quote :

On the President:

"He should be supported or opposed exactly to the degree which is warranted by his good conduct or bad conduct, his efficiency or inefficiency in rendering loyal, able and disinterested service to the nation as a whole.

"Therefore it is absolutely necessary that there should be full liberty to tell the truth about his acts, and this means that it is exactly necessary to blame him when he does wrong as to praise him when he does right. Any other attitude in an American citizen is both base and servile.

"To announce that there must be no criticism of the president, or that we are to stand by the president, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public. Nothing but the truth should be spoken about him or anyone else. But it is even more important to tell the truth, pleasant or unpleasant, about him than about any one else."

Theodore Roosevelt

Quote: Funny. Last I checked, the figure for the President's disapproval rating was 60%, as published by ABC, the BBC, and the Washington Post. Please base your arguement on the data available rather than conjuring statistics based on your opinion.

Well, true that the "95 % of us" would be better with a source. But I don't think it's the american population. Minitokyo ? Worldwide (think it's more than 60 %) ?

Signature
Thanks to GothicMike for making my avatar and signature.

Member of : Renegade Fighter ~ Anime Paradise ~ Death-Note

minakomel

minakomel

not present at times

Quote by shinsengumi

Funny. Last I checked, the figure for the President's disapproval rating was 60%, as published by ABC, the BBC, and the Washington Post. Please base your arguement on the data available rather than conjuring statistics based on your opinion.

I'm sorry, I meant 95% of the planet...though there might be a margin error of 10% and counting the kids who don't know wh is bush (yet)....so let's say 75% of the planet disapproves bush...(cannot use the word "hate")

Acyx

Ork Warlord

Quote by shinsengumiI guess I'll toss my two cents into the pot.

Shinsen, since you are a forum moderator and of course of higher standing than I, instead of my usual criticism of the administration's totalitarian policies and of course the widely-held and widely believed "conspiracy theory" (as it could be called), I will simply state that I disagree in the highest that it is merely a theory.

The Downing Street memo provides us with evidence that Bush and cronies wished that a "Pearl Harbor esque" tragedy or attack befall the United States to justify the going to war in Iraq for what many have equated to nothing more than economic imperialism. Iraqi freedom is nonentity as far as I know, over two thousand plus of our soldiers have died for the Neocon fascist's "Noble cause", and because we have effectively eliminated the sociopolitical infrastructure of Iraq, we're going to effectively be stuck there for years to come so that the entire region doesn't destabilize into full-blown civil war due to power vacuum.

I could go on and on and on about the chemical aspects of the 9-11 attacks and why it would not have caused collapse (e.g. Omission of support columns and citing the JP1 Avtur (Jet fuel) fire and weakening steel as it's cause of collapse) as they state until I was blue in the face, as well as their fascist rhetoric about the terrorists and omnipresent concept of the Universal Adversary that we are under attack from. It's all meant to divert our eyes from the increasingly severe domestic problems such as job shortages, rising heating, gasoline, and transportation costs; as well as the extreme corruption in the higher offices of the Executive, Legislative, and now Judicial branches of our government.

Of course, murder is just one more tool of the state I'd guess. It's as the ancient Chinese proverb holds: "Kill one to terrify ten thousand."
In this case it would be via actively seeking synthetic terrorist attacks to terrify the public into compliance, or simply relaxing security to allow the dissident element to simply waltz it's way into the country if what I've stated indeed holds true. There are simply too many massive "coincidences" for this to have been the mere act of terrorists or Bin Laden, or of God even.

As far as your citation of Occam's Razor and it's other accoutrements, I took those into account as well when I wrote the first short response to this thread. Call me pigheaded, dense, wackjob, or just simply nuts, I stick by the fact that there are just too many factors to take into consideration for it to be automatically ruled-out as a mere conspiracy theory or an X-files offshoot.

"And Saint Attila raised the hand grenade up on high, saying, "O Lord, bless this thy hand grenade, that with it thou mayst blow thine enemies to tiny bits, in thy mercy." And the Lord did grin. And the people did feast upon the lambs and sloths, and carp and anchovies, and orangutans and breakfast cereals, and fruit-bats and large chu..."

am sorry.. but I am a bit waaaay to lazy to read the everything everyone said.. but this is what I think to be true.. actually I will state facts first..

Fact- U.S. put Saddam Hussain in power.
Fact- Saddam has around 40 people who look exactly like him.
Fact- U.S. gave Saddam Hussain Weapons of Mass Destruction for a reason.
Fact- The reason: to enable Saddam to really damage iran. "I dont need to get into that now"
Fact- Saddam changed his mind about iran and threated Israel.
Fact- Israel controls the U.S.
Fact- Saddam was starting to loose his head and kill innocent people.
Fact- Saddam attacked Kuwait, after talking to the U.S.
Fact- Saddam was about to move on the whole Arabian Gulf.
Fact- the U.S. stopped Saddam in 1991, but didnt try to take him off the presedency.
Fact- the U.S. did NOT attack Iraq to help the people of Iraq.

these are facts.. and I know they are true because I lived in the middle east for 20 years and I know what's happening there... and if you put these facts together.. the U.S. might come after you to :p

I dont think I should state what I think.. or I might be hunted down too :p

I dream of angels, but I live with demons

What i really dont understand, is that everyone hates bush. Ok i get it, but if they were put in his position, they probably couldnt do any better. So essentially, most people are just looking for an american scapegoat. "Its all bush's fault" Grow up. If he was such a bad persident, then why was he re-elected back into office? Or is the only reason people dont like him is becuase he decided to goto war?
I know some of his policies may be bad, but name a politician who hasnt made bad policies in their lifetime. Here in Australia, the PM decides to bring in industrial relations that will affect everyone. And yet even though everyone knew about this change, he was still re-elected as PM

Enoguh about that.
There probably arnt any weapons of masss destructoion (WoMD). And even if there were, they wouldnt be something that you cna find with satellite photos and random searches of the country. they'd probably be portable and require suicide to detonate.
Wait, so everyone thinks that Bush deliberatly organised 9/11....!? wtf! are you kidding me. (No i havent sen fareignhieght 9/11 [spelling]) Ive said this in many other threads, ive talked to people who have researched and invstigated into the reasons of 9/11. and most of them come up with the simple idea that the US govt was trying to get its hands on the oil fields in the middle east, flexing its musles trying to get the east to surrender. SO then the middle east retaliasted. Simple
im outta time
Cheers

Signature

Quote by AdventSXWhat i really dont understand, is that everyone hates bush. Ok i get it, but if they were put in his position, they probably couldnt do any better. So essentially, most people are just looking for an american scapegoat. "Its all bush's fault" Grow up. If he was such a bad persident, then why was he re-elected back into office? Or is the only reason people dont like him is becuase he decided to goto war?
I know some of his policies may be bad, but name a politician who hasnt made bad policies in their lifetime. Here in Australia, the PM decides to bring in industrial relations that will affect everyone. And yet even though everyone knew about this change, he was still re-elected as PM

I don't hate him. I hate its politics (as he has said, we are with him or against him, that's really oversimplify everything but since I'm pretty sure that I'm not with him (Abu Graib, Guantanamo, Katrina, global warming), so according to his reasonning I'm against him ). That's different.

Why do you people always say that anyone in his position couldn't have done better ? It's the game of suppositions. If not an american couldn't have done better, I would be really worried... so does it mean that if Gore or Kerry were presidents, they would have hired this director who was supposed to take care of Katrina, does it mean that no american would have thougth it is important to cut one's holidays because of Katrina, that it's all rigth not to have UN's backing, or to tell about Nigeria uranium that the CIA didn't think it was true ?

And of course noone could have done better than Saddam Hussein, or Enron executive staff...

I don't think that an australian leader was ever considered with the most powerful man.

And you say things like the majority can't be manipulated or is always rigth. See Hitler had power democraticly.

And first, the USA didn't elect Bush the first time since Florida should have been credited to Gore but the USA are a so great democracy they can't wait for few days so every vote counts.

I didn't like much the second election (with this electronic vote that can't be checked and can be triggered), the insults and lot of other things. So I'm not convinced that Bush did win fairly this second election.

Quote by AdventSX
Enoguh about that.
There probably arnt any weapons of masss destructoion (WoMD). And even if there were, they wouldnt be something that you cna find with satellite photos and random searches of the country. they'd probably be portable and require suicide to detonate.

It's curious that Saddam Hussein didn't think of using his WMD against the USA.

... oh yes, if I understand well your definition of WMD. Cutter and knives too are WMD. And why do you say it's probable there aren't any since the "terrorist" or "against-occupation" (maybe these "unfaithful") are so numerous... see all the suicide attacks with detonation.

Signature
Thanks to GothicMike for making my avatar and signature.

Member of : Renegade Fighter ~ Anime Paradise ~ Death-Note

BorisGrishenko

BorisGrishenko

send spike

99%? Already you're starting off with a false assumption. Regardless of the reasons, Saddam had to go. Whether it was the job of the US or not is debatable, but if there were lies spread, they had been spread since Clinton started declaring them in 1998 when he got a congressional resolution that the US now had a goal of removing Saddam. If you are going to complain, at least complain about Clinton too.

I am invincible!

DarkSavior

DarkSavior

~Death's Adversary~

Dam people! That's not the question to the topic... You all got your own opinion so let it be and just stick with the question that's in front of you. Some of you seem to be far left or right. I hate you both = P You suck! = P you don't think about anything then your own selfish points of view. Bush done some good and bad stuff but is he god? No... a man is not perfect... if you think you can do better? run for president then...

To answer the question to the topic...

I would feel bad not just for me but for my country and the country that the war effect. Why do mankind always find ways to cause evil into the world that they live in.Would a world of peace bring chaos in your life? Some people think war is needed to control the growth of the human race.

I'd rather be hated for who I am rather than loved for who I pretend to be...

Quote by DarkSaviorDam people! That's not the question to the topic... You all got your own opinion so let it be and just stick with the question that's in front of you. Some of you seem to be far left or right. I hate you both = P You suck! = P you don't think about anything then your own selfish points of hat, view.

I have heard about the rigth-wi... ok, hold on, I am a rigth-wing elector but I dislike Bush's policy, Chirac is a rigth-wing leader last time I've heard and Blair is a left-wing leader (even if I've read that some left-wing british MP don't feel he is really), so supporting or not Bush isn't a question of being left or rigth. And moreoever what idea have you got about being far rigth (fascist ?) or far left (communist ?). Except if being a good citizen is following your leader no matter what. Good sheep.

Quote:
Bush done some good and bad stuff but is he god? No... a man is not perfect... if you think you can do better? run for president then...

Not god. But has someone has to be God to not try to lead his country to war with unpr... ok last time I check there are people here that without being God don't want to go to war, there are people that were going to help Katrina's victims without waiting to be told... and the people who hire staff usually hire people fit for the job (wonder if I could see this fabulous clothe the at-the-time FEMA director was so proud of instead of worrying about Katrina).

And it isn't as if Bush has let other take the presidency (Gore had the Florida state), the second election was less than clean.

Quote:
To answer the question to the topic...

I would feel bad not just for me but for my country and the country that the war effect. Why do mankind always find ways to cause evil into the world that they live in.Would a world of peace bring chaos in your life? Some people think war is needed to control the growth of the human race.

Isn't it more greed ? Money ?

For the question
Well I won't say anything about since I was convinced before the war that the WMD were no-existent or at least the Iraq war wasn't a war against terror but for more selfish reasons.

Signature

DarkSavior

DarkSavior

~Death's Adversary~

You see... this is what I mean. You are wrong if you think I like Bush. I don't care if the war is wrong or right. I believe if we break something... we need to fix it. As for being god? I thought you will get what I'm saying... man is not prefect so don't expect the president to be always right (comparing to god as being all that is perfect, note- it's not the i believe in god anyway "lol). He does what he thinks (he thinks) is best for the country. I'm too tire to quote or care if you think other wise about me. Sometimes you just don't give a fcuk. And that's what I'm trying to tell you guys not to care so much for issues that you can't fix. Everybody knows the facts already. I'm not dumb but if someone makes up their mind about a certain thing... You can't change it so it's retarded to think other wise. You can compare to religion in some ways. Some people will always believe in god and some won't. I don't think I need to spell this out though if you can't read between lines.

Happy now Illona? I went off topic... trying explain what I thought I had made clear... I'm tire and sick... I just want the United States to be United and not divided. But if you feel like I was being an ass about it... I apologize... don't take my words to the heart, it's just my opinion and my 1st amendment right...

I'd rather be hated for who I am rather than loved for who I pretend to be...

Quote by Samiizzam sorry.. but I am a bit waaaay to lazy to read the everything everyone said.. but this is what I think to be true.. actually I will state facts first..

Fact- U.S. put Saddam Hussain in power.
Fact- Saddam has around 40 people who look exactly like him.
Fact- U.S. gave Saddam Hussain Weapons of Mass Destruction for a reason.
Fact- The reason: to enable Saddam to really damage iran. "I dont need to get into that now"
Fact- Saddam changed his mind about iran and threated Israel.
Fact- Israel controls the U.S.
Fact- Saddam was starting to loose his head and kill innocent people.
Fact- Saddam attacked Kuwait, after talking to the U.S.
Fact- Saddam was about to move on the whole Arabian Gulf.
Fact- the U.S. stopped Saddam in 1991, but didnt try to take him off the presedency.
Fact- the U.S. did NOT attack Iraq to help the people of Iraq.

these are facts.. and I know they are true because I lived in the middle east for 20 years and I know what's happening there... and if you put these facts together.. the U.S. might come after you to :p

I dont think I should state what I think.. or I might be hunted down too :p

You'd do well not to get your "Facts" from Al Jahzeera.

First and formost, Israel doesn't control the U.S. In fact, according to our latest polls, less than 5% of our population is Jewish, and Israel has no hold to influence in anything else. Israel was created as a refuge for the Jews who escaped Hitler, and we have an obligation to protect them, since we put them in that hot spot.
Second, and also of importance, the first President Bush did lobby for the removal of Saddam Hussein. He was blocked by the United Nations. Later, we learn that the U.N. and Saddam were making a mint off of the Oil for Food program, starving his own people for fun and profit.
And Saddam didn't just go nuts and start killing people. He'd been gassing the Kurds since the early eighties. He was sadistic, and he killed any who challenged his power or authority.

Of course, you'll never get a balanced news story about it either way.

littlejonny100

Retired Moderator

littlejonny100

Rusty Slave

I think that regardless of the war on terrorism or saving the world whatever America says it wants to achieve or really is trying to achieve is just a side quest (coulda said that better).

The main reason America is doing the 'war on terrorism' is to flex it's muscles and let everyone know how powerful they are. They'll fight and fight with no real cause because there's little chance they'll ever succeed and by fighting and having their people die they can then say to other countries come and help us, i know my countries (Australia) leader is kissing bush's ass in this war and we have troops over there to for some unknown reason. Unfortunately our leader is just as thick as bush and we wont be pulling out any time soon regardless of protests and the like.

More back to the point Bush can still claim that they have found and are fighting terrorists, whether 9/11 and the like was true or not because attacks are still happening constantly now. They might not be able to justify why they went to war but they can justify why their in it now and thats all that matter to them.

"Do upon others as they would do upon you......except do it sooner, more often and better! "

bobobob

bobobob

wandering

why does it seem like the soldiers love bush, but the civilians dont like bush?
really, Bush isnt that bad. He has done alot of things but you are all way to busy try to look for ways to blame bush and the goverment.
A Very Famous Quote "Ask not what your country can do, ask what YOU can do for your country"-John.F.Kennedy

Also almost every war we have went to, After that war, the guys who we fought turned out better in the end. Iraq loves us. We Just made the worst dictatorship into a decmocracy. but you know, i bet some of you wont even look at that.
Also if we just did that in the middle east, just imagine what the middle east could become, It could become a whole democracy instead of a dictatorship with terroists. Also Bush does come for thanksgiving and he does come over to iraq and visit his soldiers. He loves his soldiers.

merged: 11-20-2005 ~ 08:11am
bush has also put our unnemployment rate under 5%. UNDER FIVE PERCENT! (sorry france and i dont hate you) but look at france, they have a 17% of unnemployment. I guess bush hasnt done anything to the econommy. retards, yes he has.

page 1 of 1 22 total items

Back to General Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.