Work in Progress: dual screen

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 10 total items

BiNumber3

BiNumber3

The 3rd one, tween the 2nd n 4th

Cancel

Hey this is a wall i started about a year ago, i put off workin on it till recently
but i'm almost done with it, just need to make my bg

What im plannin on doin for it is a bunch of cables that fade into digital wording( 1's n 0's), that way the digital part would go with motoko and the cables would go with jo(you'd have to see the anime to kno wat i mean)
Any ideas, or critiques would be welcome, thanks

http://img177.imageshack.us/my.php?image=dual3ig.jpg

btw,tho it's meant to be dual screen, i designed it so it can be cut in half to use either as a single screen wall (also i dun have dual screens, just thought it'd be fun makin one) :)

Kids these days... taking love too seriously, shouldn't be worryin about love til they're at LEAST 11 years old

tareren

tareren

||Teh Panda Queen||

Cancel

Hmmm, I think you did pretty good for the wall, though I do not really like the black color background..nor the monotone red in the right side.. it makes all the color drown, maybe you would wanna do a different color ones...
Other than that, I think extraction and composition are generally fine..
But maybe you would wanna do a little more something for the background on the left side later ^^
Since you haven't reconstruct the whole background, I cannot really give anymore suggestions (since you understand what you are going to do) :D tell me if you edited this and I will give more suggestion to that version ;D

Hope that helps..

Signature

Cancel

nice wallpaper ..

why wait with working on it ? looks nice so far. .

not enough time to work ?

doesn´t matter. . looks great.

is it done yet ?

maybe give the girl in teh right a shadow. . she jumps out, doesn´t fit in the back as good as the left one. .

onther then that . . all great . . nice and clean. . : )

thx man

• Nov 02, 2005

BiNumber3

BiNumber3

Cancel

Well, i modified it a bt, mostly fixing blemishes, but i did make the right side a bit dimmer
Also i made jo not jump out as much:P
I'm not plannin on postin an update till i get a bg goin, tho it'll be a while due to school, if there are any requests i could up the updated version but it's really not much different from the above
Thanks for the help guys

Kids these days... taking love too seriously, shouldn't be worryin about love til they're at LEAST 11 years old

ayaki

ayaki

d[^_^]b

Cancel

woo nice....but i don't like the red on the right hand side, it's tooo red...
it'll be cooler if u can make some techy bg...like a battleground or something...
but nonetheless, it looks pretty good ^^

boo

BiNumber3

BiNumber3

Cancel

prolly not the place to put it, but if anyone who's ever watched or has bakuretsu tenshi, i'm lookin for a screen of one of the bad guys, the one with the cables, i wanna see if i can use that for the bg in some way

btw, i wasn't plannin on it but here's an updated version
http://img371.imageshack.us/my.php?image=dual2ru.jpg

bluSake

Retired Moderator

bluSake

Cancel

Hm...I rather like the first version better. The right side of the second one looks too red to me...but perhaps that's just me ^_^' . Can't wait to see what you do with the bg. Judging from the mist you've already added, I'm going to guess that it's going to be scenic/abstract. Anyway, it's a great start. :)

Signature Image
Last walls - [The Lotus] for xxxHolic || [Amano Couture] for Yoshitaka Amano
Groups - [Aspiring Mafia] [NewWaveProject] || [Straw-Hat-Pirates] [Simple-ism]

Cancel

GREAT job, I would love to see more dual screen walls on MT

It's indeed a shortage.
I like the first one like bluSake.

• Nov 07, 2005

BiNumber3

BiNumber3

Cancel

hmm, two who say the first was too bright n two who say it's just right:/
Well, i'll go the midroute:D i'll make the second version a little more red on the right, keeping everything else the same
I think the main prob with the first was that Jango was bright, not necessarily the background, so i've also made jango less red, as for the second, i prolly over did the red removal, making it less virbrant and more boring

I won't be workin on it for a bit due to several weeks worth of midterms and quarter term exams:/

Cancel

cool wall. sexy, nice that its dual

• Nov 07, 2005

page 1 of 1 10 total items

Back to The Sandbox | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.