Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 wild adaptor? - Minitokyo

wild adaptor?

Tagged under Wild Adapter

page 1 of 1 7 total items

wild adaptor am I correct ..... im not sure if its the correct spelling but still the creators of gensomaden saiyuki made this (to those who dont knw...). wild adaptor is a comedy detctive shw as my friend says.... well its not yet showing i think so does anyone know when it'll be showing or its showm already .... please tell me so that i could watch it :D

It looks nice but i think Stigma would be a nicer story! also by Kazuya Minekura....the kid in Stigma is soooooo cute and looks just like Kouryu...

well.. what i have watched is Araiso Private High School Student Council, Executive Committe... Its nice.. i think there's connection with wild adapter... if i'm not wrong.. hehe~

I think Executive Committee leads into Wild Adaptor or vise versa.I really want to read the manga! I hope it gets licensed! Kazuya Minekura does great stuff and I hope more of it comes over here.

Kazuya Minekura's stuff is so crack-tastic, I can only stand there in awe of her mad skillz. :) Executive Committee and Wild Adapter do belong in the same universe, AFAIK.

farhana

farhana

::Ciel::

I love Wild Adapter and Araiso. Wild Adapter story is more into darker elements and Araiso is just so hilarious! Same main character but different story! :D

They only made an anime for Araiso, and it's only two episodes. It's really good you should see it, i know they have it on youtube. I've read two volumes of Araiso and five of Wild Adapter. It's probably one of my absolute favorite series. It's really amazing, it's dramatic, funny, sad and charming all at the same time. No matter what she does, Minekura never dissapoints me.

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.