Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 AngelKate's New Page ^.^ - Minitokyo

AngelKate's New Page ^.^

page 1 of 1 10 total items

AngelKate

AngelKate

~*Lady Sweetness*~

I made a new userpage! The first one I've ever done by myself. ^.^ I know it's not very good, especially the slices, it seems too big, but I like the colors I used. Feel free to take a look and use it if you like. Its entitled Tsubasa Chronicle: AngelKate's Tsubasa Page and is located way at the bottom of the list. ^.^ Enjoy and thank you for looking. :)

My Userpage

Signature
Not really walling much anymore D: Feel free to browse my gallery, though!
Thank you for the siggy and avy, Kitten! ^_^

Really nice. The pictures you have use are
nice. The song is good.

akazookin

akazookin

Okinawan doughnut

it's veri pretty kate-san! XD XD
nice colour combination ne hehe :)

well then..looking forward to more of ur userpages! XD XD

Signature

moonelf313

Scanner

moonelf313

Just Pinky...

Great Job! I had to go and take a look...I need to sit down and watch Tsubasa some time...Hopefully sooner than later! :) Catch ya later!

Signature
I'm no angel, but I've spread my wings a bit

Idril

Idril

-:In love with Darkness:-

pretty, sweetie! you did a great job! But i need ask a thing for you: how you corrected your profilescan for the top of your userpage? sorry for asking, but I want know, cuz my profile is on center and I wanted it on top... ^^"

angelus001

angelus001

gravity of love

Hi!

I lake Tsubasa very much!

"^-^"

KanameChan

KanameChan

The Raging Nice-Girl

hey....whoops I accidentely posted my comments about your site on your site rather than in here....
basically, I'm still seeing the same site you had before...but I'm sure you did a fantastic job!

Very nice! great job on your userpage. ^_^

phamthuha

phamthuha

#Elemural Rainbow#

So cute page, sweetie ^__^ You sure are a sweet fan of TRC ^_^

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

fooblued

fooblued

British Fetishist

Thats really pretty, I love the all the soft shades of blue. I think that is the hardest part on MT userpages, because a lot of people choose colors that are just like.. BLAM! and then you have to look away from your monitor for a moment while your sight comes back hehe. But you did a perfect job :D. The first time I made a page I had a huge problem getting all of the slices to load.. you chose a really good picture too, kawaii. You should help other people make pages!
*digs around*
*finds pom-poms*
Go AngelKate! Go AngelKate! :D

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

page 1 of 1 10 total items

Back to Userpage Customization | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.