Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Anime Couples.... - Minitokyo

Anime Couples....

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 51 total items

LilKittyCrazie

LilKittyCrazie

Tifa....

This days, there are lotsa lotsa of Anime's. For me, I love when in an Anime, there is a couple which is cute! I don't like couples which are too romantic or serious. Cute is just fine! I like many couples such as KiraxLacus [GSD] AsuCaga [GSD] ShinnxSteller [GSD] ConanxAi [Detective Conan] HajimexMiyuki [Kindaichi] YasuxHanabi [H3] Takari [Digimon] SxS [CCS and Tsubasa] YamazakixChiharu [CCS] TouyaxKaho [CCS p/s better in manga] I think I need a book which will be more than 1000 pages... Heh... But any other Cute Couples that you know, tell me cuz I lurve CUTENESS! CUTESY CUTESY! XP

I love AsuCaga! They are so totally cute together!

Athrun rocks!!!

speedfreek19

speedfreek19

Belldandy Fanboy

Belldandy and Keiichi ^__^

Signature Image

Kinda funny, I had a conversation that had something to do with the topic of this a few days ago.

Well, we were talking about Full Metal Panic: The Second Raid, and I said I didn't like the ending only because it kills my favorite paring in FMP. I really, really liked the fishing scene in the first Full Metal Panic! :P

Sousuke x Chidori

For some reason, I have this strange favoritism towards the "first relationship, was so uber, but then one of them died" parings :P I thought Tomoe and Kenshin were awesome together. I mean, she thawed the cold hearted manslayer :P And I liked Kikyo and Inu >_>

And in Bleach, I am seriously hoping Ichigo doesn't get paired with Orihime or Rukia even though its looking like it :/ Tatsuki x Ichigo ftw!

shinorei

shinorei

Noob Queen.

It's unlikely that Tatsuki and Ichigo will get paired up. XD Unless you work with the mangaka and suggest it to him, lol.

I liked Kikyou and Inu too, Inu and Kagome was like, ugh. *shakes head*

Signature

errr... megumi and kyu?
from detective school kyu ^_^'

it's rock lee in my avy, if you don't recognise him! ^u^v

onestepclosertonumb

onestepclosertonumb

-Beneath the Elysion-

Humm ... Shinn X Lunamaria ( GSD )
Chrno X Rosette ( Chrno Crusade )
Misao X Aoshi ( Rurouni Kenshin ) ... ( dunno are there original names ... )

Signature Image

Quote by shinoreiIt's unlikely that Tatsuki and Ichigo will get paired up. XD Unless you work with the mangaka and suggest it to him, lol.

More like sneak into his house, render him unconscious with a baseball bat, and take over for him :P WARNING: The following chapters may deteriorate in quality.

:P

Btw, the mangaka = Kubo Tite/Taito/however he's spelling it nowadays :P

Seran

Seran

Whimsical Dreamer

I think Chrno and Rosette are very cute, not only because they do look cute, but the fact that they dont seems to be a couple in love for a long time. I also liked Manaka and Nishino as a couple. They looked so good together I think,when they were still together.

My fave pair would be: Lilith - Eve (Yami to Boushi to Hon no Tabibito) and Himeko - Chikane (Kannazuki no Miko)

Blue Silent Bell

the best couple would have to be serena and darien.

my all time fav was hayato x asuka in cyber formula...bt i hv 2 say..athrun x cagalli are def making their way up 2 da top in my charts!

Athrunx cagalli (GSD) are really a good pair ^_^ Although I also like some other pairs, I like Asucaga the best ^_^(in GS or GSD)

AthrunxLacus looked nice together but i like athrunxcagalli more. KiraxLacus and shinnxlunamaria were nice to but athrunxcagalli are by far my favorite couple in any anime i have seen so far

chibishibainu

chibishibainu

shiba inu~~

ahh i love sxs from trc. aww best couple EVER. i don;t think anything actually compares to them, from the limited anime i have seen.. >.<

evaunit2

Scanner

evaunit2

Nippu Shippu Cybuster

Kira & Lacus make my favorite anime couple. My second favorite is Athrun & Cagalli, then Shinn & Stellar

Lacuslover81

Lacuslover81

One big and true lover of Lacus

I really like Kira and Lacus myself.

A true lover of Lacus Member of Kira-and-Lacus-in-Love

Tinbad

Tinbad

Cold Hearted

Kazuma x Konami [SCryEd]

just seems good to me ^_^'

Devildude

Devildude

- Alstroemeria Records -

is this a gundam supporter thread...?

i prefer couples from two animes only
they are:
Mai-Hime
Natsuki and Shizuru....damn i really wished they would get together (lesbian but i don't mind coz they are really very real, almost life like their emotions and because shizuru has such fury in her for that forbidden love)

Sousuke Sagara and Chidori, obviously my favourite couple because they are the nicest one. they pair up like a unique team, so very cool!

Click signature for my blog
Signature Image
The wind of destiny blows, and the descendant shall walk the earth once more...

yeah... definitely my favorite couple has to be Keiichi and Belldandy... although Sousuke and Chidori will be pretty interesting, but i think it would make a cute couple...

Gressini

Gressini

Tokimeki No Hakumi

Shinn X Lunamaria is my best favourite couple

'Signature Image'
Tokimeki No Hakumi

quills

quills

sleepy dreamer

Sousuke and Chidori, something interesting always happen between them! ^^
i like the whole atmosphere of Inyyasha and Kikiyo, sad but beautiful... (Rei and Senji too)
i also like Kudo Shinichi and Ran... they're cute.
Come to think of it there's far more characters which i WANT them to be couples i highly doubt that'll ever happen...
for example: Ichigo and Rukia. those two are the cutest!

(\ /)
( . .)
c('')('')
This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

LilKittyCrazie

LilKittyCrazie

Tifa....

I also like Takeru + Hikari in Konomini Utsukushii Sekai [This beautiful and ugly world]

toonmaker

toonmaker

Nani mono ka? Namae nanka...

Well i think the best TRIO COUPLE IS (SAGARA SOSOUKE+KANAME CHIDORY+TESSA TESTAROSSA) - (FMP!)
Simple couples there are too many ! like Rei & Shinji (N.G.Eva)
or Keitaro & Narusegawa Naru (Love Hina) and a lot of others

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 51 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.