Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 How u think of full metal panic TSR? - Minitokyo

How u think of full metal panic TSR?

Tagged under Full Metal Panic!

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 36 total items

The new stage of FMP, the second raid, is a bit different that previous one. Sagara have to leave Chidori, made him so down... The story become more harder and cruel than before also...

kklam

kklam

MS stands for Meteor Sweeper XD

Well. to be honous, the battle scence is still very childish, but overall is better that made by GONZO

Signature
	Imagehttp://www.tintinphoto.com/tintinphoto%5CimgFiles%5Cpersonal%5C696703V2QS1.gif

Kairi-Hearts

Kairi-Hearts

~sitting in the silence~

there are lots of threads about FMP! TSR.
Please, search before posting a new one.

well, I kinda liked TSR better, 'cause we had more character development on Sousuke, his feelings about the things surrouding him, Kaname, Mithril... Like you said, it is a more serious, misterious story but that's what makes the story interesting, since we're always wondering what will happen the next ep and such....
that's my opinion :P

I've not yet seen TSR, but I'm looking forward to it. I am curious as to whether or not some of the characters introduced in Fumoffu are still there. I know that Leonard Testarosa is finally introduced.

soweird

soweird

Adrenaline Rush From Insanity

de last battle scene between sousuke and de five Venoms was too short.. he killed them so easily.. is de Lamda Driver tt strong?

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Lacuslover81

Lacuslover81

One big and true lover of Lacus

Iam really liking so far myself It is good to see Tessa again.

A true lover of Lacus Member of Kira-and-Lacus-in-Love

Itami-Chan

Itami-Chan

Mrs.Kakashi..and sn34k3rs master

i thought it was alrite....but i like full metal panic fumoffu better

sig and avvy made by k1ru! ^.^

toonmaker

toonmaker

Nani mono ka? Namae nanka...

Well FMP! TSR was excellent ! ! It had a lot of romance...that's what i like ! Also a lot of new characters..... BUT it was very small ( ONLY 13 episodes) :\
It trully explained what is the "wispered" and finally show us Kanames' fealings about Sosouke :P ! I HOPE THEY WILL MAKE FMP! THE THIRD RAID ! ! ! :D

joemighty16

joemighty16

Hope is an optimist

It had a bit more drama and realistic character development than the first one. The fight scenes were about the same. The comedy had a lighter touch though. My fav I must admit was Fumoffu! 'Twas insane. Had nothing to do with action drama or anything, it was a comedy out and out!

Life is a game played by gods who are bored and who fight over the rules.

Signature

zephiris26

zephiris26

Vector Addict [TM]

It's all about the twins. XD

i <3 <3 <3 fma tsr. although it was a lot more graphic -__________-. i wish there had been more development between tessa and her brother though! it felt like the series had been cut off before fully finishing...

Quote by toonmakerWell FMP! TSR was excellent ! ! It had a lot of romance...that's what i like ! Also a lot of new characters..... BUT it was very small ( ONLY 13 episodes) :\
It trully explained what is the "wispered" and finally show us Kanames' fealings about Sosouke :P ! I HOPE THEY WILL MAKE FMP! THE THIRD RAID ! ! ! :D

I think you r right. I like tat also. Kanames' fealings about Sousuke and Sousuke's fealings about Kaname... Hmm.. I really like it. :)

Yumi-Chan

Yumi-Chan

chibi~ <3

I didn't enjoy the fighting parts. It was boring. and there were too much drama, too much talking. too little funny parts. it was nice when sousuke and chidori liked each other, so sweet ^^ other than that , i was good. XD naked scene, lmao....

Signature
x.x;; + + +[url="www.digikb.net"]Digikb[/url] + + +
:nya: i <33 mochii-chann ^_^

FMP Second Raid was the first FMP i've seen. I didn't understand the story not just because I didn't watch the previous FMP or because the story's to hard but because it's in Japanese. I didn't understand a word they were saying. Still a bit funny only looking at the picture. I love the opening song. I got disappointed when I found out there were only 13 episodes

? ???? ?? ??? ???? ???? ?? ??? ??? ?? ? ????? ?? ?????

fmp tsr was a good add-on. But after watching 13 eps, i guess the last ep was the best. When kaname appears in front of sousuke. LOL haha it was awesome. Guess tsr has lesser comedy and more of drama. But fumoffu really is good lol

My Way Of Life

Hmm... Ya, it's got lesser comedy than fumoffu and the 1st stage. What is funny when they are in china and hong kong, what they talk in chinese and cantonese make me laugh... cause I understand chinese and cantonese, that's the only funny part...

quills

quills

sleepy dreamer

Brilliant. a great piece! i think TSR is definitely better than the 1 series and Fumoffu.
(well, at least i think so..)
i think we understand and got to know each characters more than ever before.
it was intense and more realistic, i enjoyed watching all the actions- especially from the chinese sisters! i think they were gracefull and really strong! still, i was glad they died though... they were dangerous :p...
but i really didn't like the ending at all! i expected so much more! i wanted to see more of Tesa's brother (he was cool... mysterious, strong and good-looking #^^#). when he appeared i thought the stiry was just beginning! guess not :(
and was that a confession when Sousuke spoke to Tesa in the last episode?!?! :( some part was just unclear as an ending... either that leave us thinking/guessing or leave us irritated. (?)
i liked it a lot, but the ending was very disappointing.

(\ /)
( . .)
c('')('')
This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

personally, i preferred fumoffu over tsr. while tsr was kinda interesting (and more like the first series), it left a whole lot of stuff unclear. fumoffu on the other hand was just plain good fun!

Tessa cried! She cried & while complaining to Sagara how he cared more for Kaname instead of her! How about that! I never thought that would happen.

Quote by volrath77Tessa cried! She cried & while complaining to Sagara how he cared more for Kaname instead of her! How about that! I never thought that would happen.

Tessa knew actually what sagara felt... sagara's feeling at kaname... she just knew it...

omg..the ending was sloppy.. i like FMP 1 better!

i liked it, but its kinda short and the ending seemed really forced.

Loved it the ending was great.

mojo6260

mojo6260

resident bum

i enjoyed TSR...but i think i got spoiled from seeing fumoffu...i should have gone back and watched first season right before seeing TSR

owww my flanderdoodle

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 36 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.