Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 How u think of full metal panic TSR? - Minitokyo

How u think of full metal panic TSR?

Tagged under Full Metal Panic!

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 36 total items

i havent seen the first season yet...only fumofu and TSR...i think it was ok...though i should watch the first one to know whats goin on...hehe

life is but a dream...
my soul belongs to meli-chan

Quote by ryangTessa knew actually what sagara felt... sagara's feeling at kaname... she just knew it...

And I believe that Sagara knew or should have suspicion on how Tessa felt about him. But Tessa was right, there's no one else that can pilot Arbalest & Sagara did, in a sense, kinda forgot where his priorities lie...even though protecting Kaname is important, Sagara has equally (if not more) important duties at Mithril.

Devildude

Devildude

- Alstroemeria Records -

LARGE OWNING SCENE INCLUDED SO THEREFORE THE SHOW IS THE BEST ANIME I EVER SEEN SINCE GSEEDDESTINY

enuff said...the characters are nice...i guess, i liked the sisters, but they are disposable characters...and maybe...just the red Venom is really cool, do you all know that it is an advanced version? they have a more advanced ECS system, they are totally invincible! and invisible!

there is also their movements, they move far faster than the normal venom of which the first villian was piloting.

Click signature for my blog
Signature Image
The wind of destiny blows, and the descendant shall walk the earth once more...

I liked the TSR, it was fun to watch, but I wished it was a little bit longer.

It's ok but it's too short!

? ???? ?? ??? ???? ???? ?? ??? ??? ?? ? ????? ?? ?????

I loved TSR it's more mature than fumoffu and it's little bit darker too.......anyways huge fan of all FMP so i hope they gonna make another one........=)

Signature

like it but i think it too short . love to have more like fumoffu. :)

AyuTateishi

AyuTateishi

Passionate Anime Lover

How exactly did Sagara and Kaname's relationship in TSR end?

Well,, FMP TSR > the 1st in explaining the couples feelings and putting them under more challenges
Altho the Action part and the fights in the 1st > much better than TSR.
I would like to see more action in the 3rd series and the same lvl of focusing on chedori and sousuke , I also would like not to see any confiss from neither one of them about their feelings ;) and keep that hidden because that what makes that point amazing.
AND I WANT A MUCH LONGER SERIES both were short for me.
about the ending I've seen and heard alot from ppl who thought that it was childlish and exeeding the limits :sweat:. I think its not that bad, but they should've gave sousuke at least two episodes to get used to lambda driver and get the scence of battle he was missing before.

mukumuku

mukumuku

I am me

I like the ending in TSR .. I dont think its that bad.

wraith11

wraith11

The Alfa Bloke

Personally, TSR was awsome, far better than either of the other two FMP! series previoius (what can I say, I like watching stuff blow up). The actions that involved Mithril were better put together than the GONZO versions as they became something more than "Dear God they have a more powerful gun/mech, than me". I REALLY like the scene in the tunnels, plus the briefing for it reminded me of Armored Core.

I must admit I also got a MASSIVE kick out of seeing that old Fiat 125 Special laying down the driving pwnage in episode 5. I've seen 'em running in real life (almost bought one) so it was cool to see it used in an anime.

Wraith 11

Alfa Romeo Alfetta GTV - Heaven on a transaxel
http://wraith11.deviantart.com/

I loved it, tough it has too few episodes (13? What, the next series is going to be 6 episodes? Come on!). It's better than Fumoffu, tough Fumoffu was great! but, TSR is more story, so i think it's better.

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 36 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.