Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 How do you feel when see the last episode of an anime? - Minitokyo

How do you feel when see the last episode of an anime?

This thread is full. If you wish to continue discussing this subject, you are allowed to make a new thread about it.

page 1 of 21 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 21 Next » 501 total items

toonmaker

toonmaker

Nani mono ka? Namae nanka...

How do you feel when see the last episode of an anime?

My heart is going to break when i see the last episode of an anime . . .Well i am very sad cause the anime its going to end and i will no longer be able to see more :( ! ! But After the anime finishes the wonderful, happy, funny times that i saw will remain in my mind and my Heart ! ! :D ! ! So be cheerful when an anime finishes ! :D ...... What do u Think ? :)

Kabura

Kabura

"The Hedgehog's Dilemma"

I feel terribly sad coz i cannot believe it!
Especially if it as one I loved in every episode...

Thank you Farewell, My Master.
Signature
"It was nice for a while but it's time to say bye"
Administrator of: Ignore the others! -Nocturnal-MTs Moderator of: Ice-and-Snow Member of: Whatever - Hana Kimi love - BrokenWings-TrinityBlood - GetBackers - MAAC - Petzilla

Yue-Horrishino

Yue-Horrishino

Tsubasa Mahou

Well, the anime as to have an end... or it will became just like Rurouni Kenshin... joking... i love Rurouni Kenshin :) ...

Now for the question i fell very sad... i don't like when they finish... so, i do the rest of the storie :) ... but then i have to finish again... so it makes no point ...

Ja ne

Signature Image

SakuraMonsumi

SakuraMonsumi

Aishiteru~~!!

Yeah, I feel sad cuz its finished..u.u But then I watch it again! ^-^

If you aren't remembered, then you never existed.

Kanvas

Kanvas

Treasures-of-Life Collector

well, while i'm watching an anime i really want it to get to the end to know what will be. When it ended, i'm feel so good and happy( Well, for about 10 seconds or so ) then when the thought that it "really ended" starts to kick in i just feel kinda empty and just sit there (maybe because i'm kinda slow) >_<

-Do what you can, with what you have, where you are.

-If you could kick the person in the pants responsible for most of your trouble, you wouldn't sit for a month.
-------Theodore Roosevelt---------

perfect-zero

nothing much really, most of the time it's not really that good, but however if you were to ask about the second to last......that's a different story.......

Yeah..................okay

depend on how good it is..... if its suck..... i be like why the hell i waste my time on this
if its good... wow.... hope there a new season

It feels so wrong since like the last episode decides it all for the anime ya know? It could end a way that you would have never expected it to end. Everyone wants a good ending with no one dying or ending up with a price to pay. Then the fun of collecting the series was exciting until you get down to the very last episode. I'm like that with all of my dvds. You end up having to find another series to collect.

Genevieve-galz

Genevieve-galz

+* PyNk LoVe *+

kinda sad in da sense that its the last episode n annoyed like....'Wth does it has to finish its series at this time...awww'
u'know wad i mean...hehe. But i really hope if its da last epissode.....it must b a good ending >.< if not it feels so incomplete......^_^

*...ShiNinG PaRaDizE...*
Signature Image

It always depends if the anime was good or not that much! I really don't like endings of stories... so I usually get kinda sad that it's the end. Often hoping that the serie will continue for another season! But I have to say that sometimes the last episode screw the whole serie... so I'll say that it always depends of what happens in the last episode and if the serie was good or not!

~ sweety, you can't buy the necessities of life with cookies ~

Keough

Keough

Lockhart

I guess it would depend on the Anime. There are sum where i feel sad cuz the series is way to good to end. Then there are sum where it starts to lack interests that i wish it would end. [Ex. Naurto]

Usualy sad cos i want to see more of it......\=)

Signature

nostyle118

nostyle118

Invincible under the sun

I kinda go and stare at a blank wall for a couple of days and mumble "it's over... it's over... it's over..."

Then after that I watch it again.

"Heaven above, Hell below."

i usualy get sad for a few minutes but and then watch it all over again^^

Spikexp

Truth Seaker

Most of the time I feel sad becasue the series is ending, and I will never now what well happen in the future. Sometimes I gald when then ending comes becasue the series is finally over.

But most of the time I'm just sad when a good anime series ends.

Where I fight, I fight alone, where I walk, I walk alone.

Each of us needs a quest, and a person without one is lost to himself

Due to recent cutbacks, and until further notice, the light at the end of the tunnel has been turned off.

Lacuslover81

Lacuslover81

One big and true lover of Lacus

I always feel sad becuase it is over.

A true lover of Lacus Member of Kira-and-Lacus-in-Love

I feel the same that i feel when i finish a good book... that i m a better person,bec because i ve learned something new that i can share with other people.

Signature

if it's a really good anime, then i feel sad cuz i don't want the anime to end.

Rella

Rella

Tsukihime

I usually feel sad too. Endings are always so wonderful (sad or happy ending). I would also feel excited because it's the last episode.

Signature
Newest Wallpaper: Anyone and Anything XD

racka64

racka64

Mugiwara

Mostly it's awful, I'm just thinking for days about the last moments.

Signature

It depends. If I rush through a series in one week, I probably won't cry as much if it ends. But if it's a series I've been catching up for months, or even a few years, then I'll be sad when it's over.

In my experience, pacing yourself slowly for each episode is important if you want to be satisfied for the ending.

if i loved the series, its really sad cuz i was hoping it never end, so i usually wait a while then watch them again.

As many people already said, it depends.

If it's an anime I loved, I'll be sad for sure ... or disappointed if the ending wasn't that good (My God, the endings of FMA and GTO were sooo disappointing >___<)

If it's an anime I watched withou that much "passion", that would be okay.

But I usually don't really endings, 'coz my heart would be broken (Full Mooooooon) ><

BTVS, 5.22 ~ * The hardest thing in this world is to live in it * ~

DarkWulf

DarkWulf

Gechuu! RABU RABU!

Quote by darkdragun05if i loved the series, its really sad cuz i was hoping it never end, so i usually wait a while then watch them again.

well, I'm not sure about watching it AGAIN, but I always feel a little letdown that the story is over.

I always kind of wish they'd continue the characters' stories somehow...

Signature

page 1 of 21 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 21 Next » 501 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.