Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Don't cha wish ur gf/bf was hot like me? - Minitokyo

Don't cha wish ur gf/bf was hot like me?

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 31 total items

Genevieve-galz

Genevieve-galz

+* PyNk LoVe *+

kay...this is The Pussycat Dolls style lol! XD ....sori guys n gals not hot like me....hehe like them i mean. For da gals plz pretend that da Pussycat Dolls are guys....hotties to b exact XP
GOD O_O too much blabbering from me ... >_< Right on with da question now...

Do u wish ur gf/bf was a hottie/ sexy?

Me? eh i like simple n independant guys. Most certaintly there's no need fer a drop-dead gorgeous guy to b a bf with :) But if there is, thats a bonus point~! XD Most importantly in a relationship would be he/she posses speacial qualities n feels gud when we hanged out wif friends or just da two of us :) :D

*...ShiNinG PaRaDizE...*
Signature Image

cifiryn

cifiryn

~ Erase & Rewrite ~

Well... I do wish my bf was hot... and sweet, and naughty (only a bit ;) ) and honest and funny, very, very funny...

So in other words I wish my bf was a lot of things... but for the time being I don't even have a boyfriend... so... yea I don't really know...

It would be nice to have a hot (not too too hot) boyfriend, but if he is hot and a jerk at the same time, then being hot doesn't really count ^_^'

Seriously. Hot is nice, only hot is worth nothing...

Keough

Keough

Lockhart

Hm.. well not really. I would rather want Cute. Many reason but let's break it down. "Would you want a Hot gf/bf with a crappy personality? Or would you want a Cute gf/bf with a prefect personality" This really breaks down the question because if you chose Hot with Crappy Personality your not ne better, shallow would be the word for this term. Looks arent always everything. "Altho" if you do find Hot with Personality then your one lucky person :)

leosama84

leosama84

::Peace Maker::

....r u gettin engaged in a relationship?
to me, i'd luv to go out with a total hottie! the personality trait is something about luck,,,if she's hott, and with good perosnality, then i guess i'm really lucky :)..but..if she's a hottie and a total pain in the ass, all i gotta do, is be nice to her, and show her how much of an ass she is, until she realizes that she needs to change ;)....
i hope that helped! :nya:
bai bai!
Leo ;)

Signature
-----My Latest Wallpaper: "Inner Power, Unleashed!!"-----
------------"Subtlety Is Not A Virtue!"------------

Chibi_Tenshi

Chibi_Tenshi

~Atrocious Angel~

Quote by KeoughHm.. well not really. I would rather want Cute. Many reason but let's break it down. "Would you want a Hot gf/bf with a crappy personality? Or would you want a Cute gf/bf with a prefect personality" This really breaks down the question because if you chose Hot with Crappy Personality your not ne better, shallow would be the word for this term. Looks arent always everything. "Altho" if you do find Hot with Personality then your one lucky person :)

totally agree wif you :)

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Barbara

Tomorrow is another day

Actually I wish my bf a little less hot because many girls annoy him and I'm not comfortable with that. He's a quite nice guy, caring and understanding. Seems like a perfect guy for me, we've been together for over 3 years now and just got engaged last Sunday ;)

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world
- Bill Wilson -

Sallyf322

Sallyf322

*_Amateur Guitarist_*

I just have to say...I hate that song you put for the topic! >_< It was the most arrogant thing I ever heard on the radio XD Anyway~ I don't have a bf, but if I had one, he would probably look nothing special...the weird thing I discovered about myself is that I can literally fall for any guy if they're sweet, kind, funny or really nice. That's the flaw in me...The good thing is, I'm not dominated by what most of society (I guess) embraces and that's that "looks are everything." Check out all those admirers for movie stars when they pretty much know zip about them except the stuff they say in the "People" magazine or something...just shallow! >_<

"If everyone cared and nobody cried, if everyone loved and nobody lied, if everyone shared and swallowed their pride, then we'd see the day...when nobody died. I'm singing amen I, amen I, I'm alive." - Nickelback: "If Everyone Cared."

If only, if only, the world were like this. If only, if only, it only existed.

Quote by Sallyf322I just have to say...I hate that song you put for the topic! >_< It was the most arrogant thing I ever heard on the radio XD Anyway~ I don't have a bf, but if I had one, he would probably look nothing special...the weird thing I discovered about myself is that I can literally fall for any guy if they're sweet, kind, funny or really nice. That's the flaw in me...The good thing is, I'm not dominated by what most of society (I guess) embraces and that's that "looks are everything." Check out all those admirers for movie stars when they pretty much know zip about them except the stuff they say in the "People" magazine or something...just shallow! >_<

I laugh at the song and say "Don't you wish your gf was FURRY like me?" XD
Anyway, I'd rather go out with someone I know well and wouldn't randomly go up to a guy and ask him out. I'd say no if a stranger just asked me out, out of nowhere..

Genevieve-galz

Genevieve-galz

+* PyNk LoVe *+

Quote by BarbaraActually I wish my bf a little less hot because many girls annoy him and I'm not comfortable with that. He's a quite nice guy, caring and understanding. Seems like a perfect guy for me, we've been together for over 3 years now and just got engaged last Sunday ;)

I hope u Happy couples prosperity n last till the end~! Happy Wedding!

merged: 11-03-2005 ~ 12:16pm

Quote by leosama84....r u gettin engaged in a relationship?
to me, i'd luv to go out with a total hottie! the personality trait is something about luck,,,if she's hott, and with good perosnality, then i guess i'm really lucky :)..but..if she's a hottie and a total pain in the ass, all i gotta do, is be nice to her, and show her how much of an ass she is, until she realizes that she needs to change ;)....
i hope that helped! :nya:
bai bai!
Leo ;)

Esqeeze me...? NO! i just wanna see ur views on this wan :) lol i gutta agree with u there...>.<having a hottie as a bf/gf with a crappy attitude is jus so worthless...=_=
Yea if u really wanted to b with him/her...gutta help him/her change da bad attitude into a clean, sweet personalities which is to die fer..*faints* Zzzzz

merged: 11-03-2005 ~ 12:20pm

Quote by Sallyf322I just have to say...I hate that song you put for the topic! >_< It was the most arrogant thing I ever heard on the radio XD

lol sori pal ^_^' i dislike that song too... hee. Yea arrogant n sooo cheap! XD

*...ShiNinG PaRaDizE...*
Signature Image

UmazakiFury

UmazakiFury

Activating Ninjutsu

You know good looks arent everything! For me its the personalities!
Welll being beutifull comes with a price!

Destroy or be Destroy!
'Signature Image'

Genevieve-galz

Genevieve-galz

+* PyNk LoVe *+

Quote by UmazakiFuryYou know good looks arent everything! For me its the personalities!
Welll being beutifull comes with a price!

I know that lol XD but good looks comes with a price thingy... i dun much geddit...O_O
Oh well.... s'ok ;)

*...ShiNinG PaRaDizE...*
Signature Image

i perfer those who's sweet and really cares...but if he's hot too, that's a bonus^^

Signature
My Newest Submission:Curse Of The Prosperity God

Quote by Sallyf322I just have to say...I hate that song you put for the topic! >_< It was the most arrogant thing I ever heard on the radio XD Anyway~ I don't have a bf, but if I had one, he would probably look nothing special...the weird thing I discovered about myself is that I can literally fall for any guy if they're sweet, kind, funny or really nice. That's the flaw in me...The good thing is, I'm not dominated by what most of society (I guess) embraces and that's that "looks are everything." Check out all those admirers for movie stars when they pretty much know zip about them except the stuff they say in the "People" magazine or something...just shallow! >_<

I don't think that's a flaw. That's a good thing that you don't conform to some of society's stupid standards.

I think looks are the first thing to catch your attention, like if a guy was hot/cute, you'd notice him over the average people. But if he's nothing else but that, it's kinda pointless. Like why go out with a person you can't stand, just because they look hot? I totally would go insane... Even if he was hot XD

For me, I'm more for compatiable personality, but still attractive to me. Like, no one else in the entire world has to think that he's good looking, but if I do and he's totally sweet and stuff, I'm happy with that. I don't know. I don't really care what society thinks and if my friends liked him, I'd be fine with that (even if they thot he was ugly... haha).

I think being hot is a part of how they think. Thinking shows your personality and the looks you want to show people. People that says looks are nothing are lying, until I find somebody here who goes out with a beggar on the street that stinks 24/7.

Devilet

Devilet

~ cyNicaLDeviL ~

<.< ... Sounds so vain ... Typically radio junk ... lol, well onto the topic:

No, hot isn't everything, and we all get old and nasty looking in the end anyways :P So why stick for someone with looks when personality lasts forever? That's my philosophy. I go for personality, good looking guys from my experiences are total jerks ... I have yet to find one that doesn't find himself to be "all that". My bf is cute, not what most people would find hot, but I find him attractive, I fell for him by personality wise first.

I'm happily married to a wonderful girl. And she may never make the cover of Vogue, but she's the ONLY person who has ever made me happy. And so she's all I need.

MiyagiRikku

MiyagiRikku

Ebil One

My Bf is hot and cute and sweet :P so what more could i ask.

daos

daos

Dark Angel Of Silence

No comment. -__-
Why would you want to go out with someone if you don't like them on the outside and inside?

Quote by daosNo comment. -__-
Why would you want to go out with someone if you don't like them on the outside and inside?

That's so true :)

Genevieve-galz

Genevieve-galz

+* PyNk LoVe *+

Quote by daosNo comment. -__-

WoW! O_O i mean a hottie doesn't mean he/she is not gud on da inside...heh imma confused O_o

but anyway....thanx so much fer replying to this thread guys n gals^_^ Appreaciate it lol :)

*...ShiNinG PaRaDizE...*
Signature Image

everfall

everfall

Everything Is Eventual

Looks are almost nothing in my eyes, as long as his face is not distorted I'm fine with it XD If he looks too hot.. wouldn't other pepo try to steal him away from me, haha~!
A great personality, someone who really cares & understands me, and loves me for who I am is all I ask for.

[New Layout] << www.Ever-Falling.net >> Anime Graphic Resource Site

bqc

It would be nice to have a hot girlfriend, but then i'd be feeling she was too hot for me. I'd rather have a cute, kind girl than a hot one that all the other guys would stare at.

Distortion

Distortion

Bwahahaha!

No, I do not wish for that because that means I would have to have a gf and I know that I will probably die alone or comitte suicide, which ever come first, so pppppbbbbbbbbtttttttt.

Signature
Remember kids! Violence cures cancer!
"You're liquefied, betch!", Frylock.

Genevieve-galz

Genevieve-galz

+* PyNk LoVe *+

Quote by everfallLooks are almost nothing in my eyes, as long as his face is not distorted I'm fine with it XD If he looks too hot.. wouldn't other pepo try to steal him away from me, haha~!
A great personality, someone who really cares & understands me, and loves me for who I am is all I ask for.

ah, yes another reason gf/bf shuld not b hot... -_-
still u haf a point there, a bf/gb shuldn't neccesary b hot, a sweet, understanding n loving is preffable than a hotty bf/gf XD

Quote by DistortionNo, I do not wish for that because that means I would have to have a gf and I know that I will probably die alone or comitte suicide, which ever come first, so pppppbbbbbbbbtttttttt.

huh?! wat do u mean..? O.o

*...ShiNinG PaRaDizE...*
Signature Image

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 31 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.