Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Game: Either/Or - Minitokyo

Game: Either/Or

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Where this game is concerned you get to pick one of the two choices presented (and only one). Think hard, and if the thread goes relatively well I'll add others.

Also, feel free to explain why you'd pick that particular one.

First Up:

If you were told that you could pick only one of the following desserts, and that once you picked the other would never be available to you, which one would you pick?

Pie or Cake?

(They won't all be food related...)

MysteryAngel

MysteryAngel

Kurai utsukushisa

Cake I just like cake more than pie I guess ^^

Coffee or Tea?

Signature Image

Tatsumi09

Tatsumi09

Seeker of Inner Peace

Coffee, atleast it has more caffeine =)

If you were told that you could pick only one of the following, and that once you picked, the other would never be available to you, which one would you pick?

Ice Cream or Chocolates?

Quote by MysteryAngelCake I just like cake more than pie I guess ^^

Fair enough.

I'll go ahead and throw in my .02 cents here in saying that I'd pick pie of the two.

In part for the sheer diversity of what you can make but also, like yourself, with a general preference for one over the other. Pie in this case.

Though no cake would be tough!

Quote: Coffee or Tea?

I'd have to go with neither here, as I don't drink them as it is.

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.