Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Blue ~ White Yuu Takigawa Skin ;) - Minitokyo

Blue ~ White Yuu Takigawa Skin ;)

Opinion on the new userpage skin :

I think it looks real good :D
3 votes
Nice, I would wanna use it :)
2 votes
Nice, but I do not think I would use it
1 votes
I do not quite like it
0 votes
I hate it :X
0 votes
Pandas rock!!!!!
1 votes

Only members can vote.

page 1 of 1 6 total items

tareren

tareren

||Teh Panda Queen||

Hehe, I managed to make a skin for myself for the first time :D
I finally know how to use those slices...

My new skin is by Yuu Takigawa (I do not understand why though I put the number of the category it doesnt show in the skin choices), you can preview it in my userpage, and if you wanna use it, you can always look for the one titled (no category) Dreaming For The Sky (by: me of course XP)

Yeah, just tell me what you think of it..
It was pretty simple cos I was just killing time out of insomnia XD
I used an existing scan and my previous color screen, kinda extended some stuff here and there...
Ugh, just tell me what you think k?

Signature

Akaiken

Akaiken

Ike, Fin Funnel!

I still think pandas are great... XD

Signature
Unit No. - RX-93
Unit Name - Nu Gundam

leosama84

leosama84

::Peace Maker::

umm, i also know how to make my own skin :)...for instance, i'm about to start to make my new one just now :D...please be sure to check it out soon ;)
bai bai!
Leo

Signature
-----My Latest Wallpaper: "Inner Power, Unleashed!!"-----
------------"Subtlety Is Not A Virtue!"------------

pegassuss

pegassuss

peggie

*sneaks around here* ^^ well, as I already told you, your page looks really good, it's pretty ;) nice colors, it's peaceful and calm. You did a good job! :D but...but...but... you stole my cloudie away ;_; *snif snif* where did you take him? you kidnapped him to have him all for yourself! XP meany meany meany, that's unforgivable XP hehehe. Oh well, I'll find him *mwahahahaha* XP

Signature
Proud member of: .::[Japanese] ::[Final Fantasy Fans]::.
Proud admistrator of: .::[Doujinshi-support-club]::. Do you like doujinshi? Then join us!
Do you like doujinshi? Then you may want to visit my gallery! ~~ *My latest submissions* : Farewell and Portrait

belmikry

Retired Moderator

belmikry

belly-button

good job tareren! :) belly wuffs it- good work :)

i cannot wait until sheq puts in the option for browsing MT with the opaque slices >_<

Signature
Anime wallpaper/Female Scans/Group Scans Moderator
-
rippers and duplicates beware of belly's button! XD [ermmm... o_o]

I just tried looking at it but apart from in the top left-hand corner appearing, the rest of your screen is just a white blank page with the normal information that is normally found going down the left-hand side of the user page... I suppose I'll just have to try again later if I want to see it :)

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to Userpage Customization | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.