Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Is AO down? - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Hikari-Sakurai

Hikari-Sakurai

Miss Wonderful

Just a question..... forgive me if this is in the wrong place.

Two days ago, my computer have a little virus scare. It had 7 virus, but my anti-virus program managed to fix all of them but 1... which was a Trojan horse one.
I had to leave the virus on the computer overnight (turned off of course) and through out most of the day because it was really late and I had work the next morning. The next day after work, my Dad fixed it by deleting the folder it was in. So my computer is now virus free.

Anyway, to get to the point.
The virus was in my Temp Internet Files folder... so we cleared the entire folder (excluding the cookies) to prevent getting the virus again.
Spo after all that, I try to open up Animeonline to upload my newest wallie there the site won't load.
I trying loading the site on my mum's computer and it doesn'ty load there either.

So to the point...... since I know quite a few of you here go to AO too... is the site down? Or has the virus done something to my computer?
Just wanting to know, cause I hadn't been there for a while.

d00d34

d00d34

The Self Saviour

i tried to access AO but it didn't work. I think it might be down. just wait and see what happens

Signature
Ours is not to reason why, but to do or die.

exentric

exentric

Plain Lazy

err..
its up..
I can access it fine...

Noctum

Noctum

.:Dark Lord:.

It seems to be up to me.
Damn I wasn't there for months.
30 new pages of wallapers to look through. ><

Si vis pacem, para bellum.

jocelyn08

jocelyn08

Honey & Clover

I can access AO ^^

Avatar credit goes to cryingstar~

ili

ili

Auron Fangirl

Well Sam... it ain't working for me either. They probably caught a virus. It's doing the same shit as sites like Google and FF.net have been doing, and they all had their servers down.

Shit happens. Curse viruses!

Signature Image
Auron: "Outside the dream world, life can be harsh--even cruel, but it is life."

Hikari-Sakurai

Hikari-Sakurai

Miss Wonderful

this sucks....... three days I haven't been there, I'm missing so much XD
i don't understand why it's working for some people and not others.

Wahhhhhh

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.