Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 S-cry-ed alter powers - Minitokyo

S-cry-ed alter powers

Tagged under s-CRY-ed

page 1 of 1 14 total items

keikasagawa

keikasagawa

p|-|33R |v|1 l33t 5|<1llZ

for those who have seen the series and know of what alter powers ( and for those who don't, its the changing of structure in the surrounding environment in to something else)

anyway to the point i just saw the series and two thing came to my mind.
1. what alter power would i have or look like?

2.in the series, those born with alter powers is born in the lost ground in japan, but there was a person who has alter powers and wasn't even born in the country and he has alter powers, so i thought what kind of alter powers would come from other countries? (this one is optional)

my answers

!. i'd like to have a alter ability that can be its own form and enables to fuse with myself

2. well when i thought about this, being an australian, this came to mind, John Howard being an alter ability

hey our roomies are wasted so when we get back to your place,
i'll show you what l33t things i can do to your 5y573|v|Z,
i'll make them 5cr34|v|

XxRagnarokxX88

XxRagnarokxX88

That one Mexican guy.

To somehow use my alter to act like Greed's Ultimate Shield from Fullmetal Alchemist

It's easy to say the world is corrupt and humans should all die-- that we are worthless and incapable of more. It's harder to do something to help. Maybe everyone is a bit too lazy.

beethoven

beethoven

darkness

i'd go with the dude who can make like water melons just instead of melons i would make straw berries yea go to a party like a strawberry patch kid and make every one crack up.

or i would have somthing like the comanders just kinda stronger like much stronger

Only in the dark of your soul can you reveal the light of your heart" Stephen Penton
Signature

Silverwolf12

Silverwolf12

Ed's love

Quote by XxRagnarokxX88To somehow use my alter to act like Greed's Ultimate Shield from Fullmetal Alchemist

Realy? even though Ed cut through it?;)

Anyway... It would be neat to have Ed's alchemy power as an alter power ^_^'

cool. if i had an alter power..hmm, i want something that has to do with water. i kinda like the one ayase terada has. ^^

Lacuslover81

Lacuslover81

One big and true lover of Lacus

I guess I would do something do with fire with the alter power.

I would think aniother alter would be createing swords would be cool too.

A true lover of Lacus Member of Kira-and-Lacus-in-Love

Quote by Silverwolf12

Quote by XxRagnarokxX88To somehow use my alter to act like Greed's Ultimate Shield from Fullmetal Alchemist

Realy? even though Ed cut through it?;)

Anyway... It would be neat to have Ed's alchemy power as an alter power ^_^'

Though considering how bother Alter powers and Alchemy mostly affect physical uubstances, it would be a crazy to see one of those crossover battles.

At least until the rampart murdering starts claiming lives on both ends because neither show holds back any punches.

I'll go with straight cougar... His speed ability is crazy. :)

YoU cAn SaY tHe MoSt WoNdErFuL tHiNgS iF yOu WaNt To

I've got two for you `` Shell Bullet !''

I would have my own creation it's called Light and Shadow Blood. Very advanced and I create Shadow Walkers and Shadow Dancers. But also everything else. The locals would have given me that name because of my ability to reconfigure the very light and darkness around me but also my alter creations would bring me blood to sustain me. Yeah that sounds kick ass!

Signature Image
When you say its name out loud you can take away its power and some times end its life...

speedfreek19

speedfreek19

Belldandy Fanboy

Quote by keikasagawa

!. i'd like to have a alter ability that can be its own form and enables to fuse with myself

2. well when i thought about this, being an australian, this came to mind, John Howard being an alter ability

ROFL why lil johnny? =/

anyway Kazuma and Ryuho's alter powers were pretty cool, so i reckon a combination of both :D

Signature Image

anyway Kazuma and Ryuho's alter powers were pretty cool, so i reckon a combination of both THAT WOULD BE SO SO SO SO KOOL!

HaouJudai6

HaouJudai6

Meiyo Hades

I'd go with something silamr to ryho zezsei

"Each our of lives individually small,
we're all part of the universe. If we understand this,feel it burn within us,life can shine. Anyone's"

-Pope Sage Saint Seiya Lost Canvas-

Anatnem

Anatnem

All hail Neko-Sama

mist/smoke type of alter would be fun to have....

Signature

page 1 of 1 14 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.