Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Work In Progress: Rejected Eva Pilots(Abstract-ish) - Minitokyo

Work In Progress: Rejected Eva Pilots(Abstract-ish)

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Teryon

Teryon

He who invents Ultratech

Once again in the Sandbox..why not, it pays to get advice from all angles. Besides, I like being able to make quick qualititative leaps in skill easily, and this place helps. SO..

http://img378.imageshack.us/img378/9178/rejected6gv.jpg

I found this about a month ago on some nameless website found through extensive google-link-traversing. Personally, I like Hikari`s expression here, she looks like she`s having WAY too much fun.

"Brute force is not my way. My technology can devise infinitely more
successful, subtle, and unpleasant methods..."
Signature

kai81220

kai81220

anti Nobunaga

first off the wall is way too busy.
gota have a main focus and then the other scans should be more merged into the bg.

scan quality is low. way too blurry and even a bit grainy.
maybe a good vector trace would fix that.

the bg is nice its too chaotic for the wall. unfortunately i dont have any suggestions for an alternate bg at the moment.

its a good start but it needs a reworking on the basic concept

Signature

tareren

tareren

||Teh Panda Queen||

Hmmm, agreeing to Kai, the wall is soooo busy
You should clean the scan, it looks way too blurry compared to the rest of the background...
I think on the background you put another two EVAs right? To make it less busy and messy looking, I think you shouldn't texture (or lower opacity, or filter, etc) the two EVAs behind her.. you should leave it as good quality scan :) I think after that, having the abstract background would be okay :D
Rather than the technical aspect, you should work more on the composition of the wall.. you should try to balance it :D

Signature

bluSake

Retired Moderator

bluSake

Very fun XP , but I have to agree that the bg and text is too sharp for the scan, and the wall is a little too busy. It looks like you're going the abstract path rather than the star field, so I guess just use less heavy brushes.

Signature Image
Last walls - [The Lotus] for xxxHolic || [Amano Couture] for Yoshitaka Amano
Groups - [Aspiring Mafia] [NewWaveProject] || [Straw-Hat-Pirates] [Simple-ism]

Patlabor13

Patlabor13

The Last Sane Man

Humerous pic. Like the original art, but the text and scene outside is too complex and busy. Maybe add a scene from End of Eva/Rebirth where the units 5 and up are fighting asuka. Good luck.

I shall reveal my FPS secret technique. Shoot em in the face... Don't tell anyone, OK?

Shagmar

Shagmar

Resident NERD

How about you just make it look like the cockpit of an eva...it takes a lot of the noise out of the picture but you can still have all three pilots in it...

Signature

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to The Sandbox | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.