Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 How long have you been using Photoshop?? - Minitokyo

How long have you been using Photoshop??

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 69 total items

kenzuke

kenzuke

Victimized

I'm just wondering since there are many good GFX artists here....

Additional questions:

If you make walls, how many have you made in all?
How long do you think will you keep wallin or makin art and what makes you continue?

Oh yeah, my answers to this....
hmmm...I've been using PS last year for about 5 months then started again this year so maybe a total of one year? ...and I've made 30 walls (I think)....how long will I make art??....hmmmm .....as long as people like em and as long as I can, and have the time!! XD

Cloudnine

neko mimi modo~!

lol~ I don't remember XD I've had photoshop on my computer for about a year, but only started walling 5 or 6 months ago ^^~

I'll probably keep walling until I get bored of it or when I find something else to eat up my free time XD Until then expect me to come out with more walls~ slowly that is =O

Hm, photoshop...about a year? =P Haven't gotten very far. Meh.
I started using it because I wanted to help out manga scanlation groups. XD That was fun, until dad said he'd ban me from the net 'cuz I wasn't doing enough schoolwork. >_>
I'm not sure how many walls. =P And nothing I'm proud of. I like making compilation walls from manga frames. XD <--sucks at effects.
I've not made another wall for a couple of months now. =P Moved on to anime winamp skins, I think. XD I like assembling them.

Alpha

Alpha

DreamMaster

From the beginning I think but I combine PS with Corel and Photoimpact. Some progs. give you an extra effects and diferent plugins.
I prefer PS and Corel12 but some things I need to do with another editors.
Cheers.

I used ps for a week now, I'm on my way. .he he he

cyberstorm

cyberstorm

Error Remaker

Been using PS since before time was time... or atleast since ps5.5... was it 4 years ago?
Back in those days I were making textures for my modelled cars and generally fooling around witih homepage layouts etc.
Been trying to make wallpapers from time to time, but never actually putted much time into it since I wasn't really interested... Until a week ago when I compiled my first wall with a colourized image I fooled around with on a previous lan party just to see what I really could do in PS...
And here I am, working on my first anime wall :D

Signature
"Be normal and the crowd will accept you, be deraged and they will make you their leader..." - Christopher Titus

irix

irix

quam sidera multa, cum tacet nox

Quote by Cloudninelol~ I don't remember XD I've had photoshop on my computer for about a
year, but only started walling 5 or 6 months ago ^^~ I'll probably keep
walling until I get bored of it or when I find something else to eat up
my free time XD Until then expect me to come out with more walls~
slowly that is =O

similar, but in my case i'm have about the version 5.0 of photoshop only for cut and paste... recently about 24 weeks aprox. i'm use gradually the other tools of the actual version!!! [sure photoshop cs] :nya:

croquis

Minitokyo.Lover

1 yr or around there

sammo

Retired Moderator

sammo

Retired Moderator

4-5 years or so...stilll a newb ^_^

AnimeGurl

AnimeGurl

somEwHere....

I'm using Ps for a year now... put the time before (a year of 2) I've used paint shop pro. And I'm walling for... 2 of 3 weeks... But I have made So much designs with both of them (ps and psp) I can't tell anymore... more then 100! (logo's, banners, etc. etc.)

Signature

about two years, and made roughly over a 100 walls.

About 2 yrs and I still suck at it. Don't know how many walls I'vemade since I tend to delete them after a week since I tend not to like them.

If I smile and don

tecnophreak

tecnophreak

retired user

about 4 or 5 months now.
i think 10
its gonna be my major in college, so for a long time.

Signature

Rage

Rage

Sorrow Conclusion

I use Photoshop, 3D Studio Max, and Fireworks in juction to make my gfx, but i have had Photoshop before all other and have had it a little over 2 Years.

I'm not sure how many walls i have, but i usually make other gfx instead of Walls including layouts, splashes, sigs, avatars, and just random modeling stuff....Most of my insperation to make gfx comes from Music, and my need to express myself. Some inspirations comes fro my friends and girls as well, depending on my mood

Signature Image

nockey

nockey

P00 PiiE

i had photoshop in my computer for like more than 3 years..but i neva used it till like 4 months ago...lol

<3[love nockey]<3
-=[never give up on the things that makes you smile...]=-

Signature

euna

Retired Moderator

euna

I've made about 12 I think... and I've been using once every one to couple of weeks for about an hour for 6months... This is like my hobby so I think I'll be doing it for a while... Gotta get better... :D

I've used photoshop for about 2 weeks. I'm still learning the in and outs of it. I've used Fireworks for about 3 weeks or so. I've made about 9 walls, too little in my opinion >_< I'll prob be making walls for another good 2 years, but i won't be making that many cuz of all my classes once they start >_<

i guess the reason why i continue making walls is because it's alot better than watching TV and sitting around the house XD But i'm sure you heard enough ranting from the chinese guy XD

Osiris

Retired Moderator

Osiris

(>^-^)>( . Y . )

3-4 years @_@

Signature

jocelyn08

jocelyn08

Honey & Clover

I've used photoshop for 1 1/2 years...
I think i've made 20+ wallpapers >___<

Avatar credit goes to cryingstar~

iN1Ti4LdR1fT3r

iN1Ti4LdR1fT3r

whats an e-brake?

i dont have one yet lol im thinking of buying one in besrbuy..XD

Signature Image

hmmm.... 2 or 3 years? yeah, that sounds right.

niXan

l337

I've been using Photoshop since 4.0 was released. I started to get 'good' at it when 7.0 got out (you gotta love that brush). But now I've been lazy and stopped improving my skills. >_< Well well...it'll pass...I hope. -_-;

During this time I've made at least 80 wallpapers or so.

w0rd

WunAngelwHoney

WunAngelwHoney

-=Yours Truly=-

i used it for 2 month last year stopped then used it agian for about 2 month agiain
so i say for mi about 4 months :)

*XOX ~AnG*

The only way my life can be complete is if I have you by my side with me.

Signature Image

*myspace* ---->>add mii (=

windchomper

mistress of incompetence

i actually learned the basics of photoshop on the crappy 2.0 version...the elements version. That was about ..
two years ago? i now have ps7, but i don't have time to play with it..

as a result, my creations are the epitome of crappy.

i have nothing meaningful to say. If i did, i would use proper grammer conventions.

Signature

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 69 total items

Back to Art | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.