Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Sister Princess... Season 2? - Minitokyo

Sister Princess... Season 2?

Tagged under Sister Princess

page 1 of 1 10 total items

Hey everyone, I just managed to get to see some episodes of Season 1 and Sister Princess Repure and I'm wondering.. from looking at animenfo.com, it says they were released in 2001 and 2002, respectively. Anyone have any idea if they are going to make any more seasons or is the series 'dead' now? :(

DSJFX18

DSJFX18

Destiny

Hm....I don't think they're gonna do anythign past repure.
I'm just watching season 1 right now. On ep 12...

I am pretty sure the series is dead at the moment. They may start making more but it is hard to think what it would be about. They pretty much burned out all ideas. Unless thay go for the random route like that of Ranma I doubt we will ever see it return. Also, Repure wasn't all that great in my opinion. I enjoyed the original series far more than its sequel.

Danworth

Danworth

.:Talk slowly, think quickly:.

I was thinking about buying but not sure. Would someone PM me what its about and if i should buy it or not. Thanks

Signature
Thanks to Sumomo- for the wonderful Sig and Spystreak for the wonderful avy
"Never approach a bull from the front, a horse from the rear, or a fool from any direction."

It's an ok series to see, thats entirely up to you though. In my opinion, it's kinda got drama & some bits of comedy here and there, but as the series goes on, it gets a little heavy a bit if ya follow my meaning. And as for season 2, Repure, it's not much of a sequel, one half of an episode is kinda based on a certain sister and the other, can't explain cause I haven't seen it in ahile, but Repure is supposed to follow the game more. If you are familiar with the game, you'd understand.

shoujoboy

shoujoboy

Launching shoujoboy 2.0

Sister Princess hit is prime a while back. Seeing a rebirth of it is highly unlikely. Don't expect any push from the US to get anymore made, season 1 sold like absolute crap.

Under construction. Who doesn't like plain text anyway?

UltraMarine

UltraMarine

Detective Prince

Sister Princess didn't do too well in the US? No wonder Best Buy was selling them cheap. They were selling each 100 minute DVD for $6.99. I watched vol 1 and don't recall anything special about it since the so-so story flow made it boring for me.

Signature

Loneprincess

dancing flowers

i've never seen the sequal before but the original was quite nice

Quote by UltraMarineSister Princess didn't do too well in the US? No wonder Best Buy was selling them cheap. They were selling each 100 minute DVD for $6.99. I watched vol 1 and don't recall anything special about it since the so-so story flow made it boring for me.

True, I get whatever animes I can get for less, some are great while some aren't. Season 1(the one ADV got licensed) is kinda so-so, but I kinda like Repure more. Heck, when I made my Anime CDs for the upcoming Anime Expo, I included the songs "Maboroshi" and "Kimi To Ikiteiku" on one of the CDs. What can I say? I like those songs. Anyway, I'd say to ADV, try one more time with Repure, since alot of ppl like the Repure season more. Why? see my earlier post.
Oh yeah, and Hirameki should try and make a DVD of the original source, the Sister Princess games. I dunno if it could be done, but it would be nice for ppl to actually see the original(and actually know what they're saying ^_^)

i agree,there have to be the season 2,and i hope there is some kind story about serious love between the sister and the brother..

page 1 of 1 10 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.