Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Auel X Stellar - Minitokyo

Auel X Stellar

Tagged under Mobile Suit Gundam SEED Destiny

page 1 of 1 17 total items

Gressini

Gressini

Tokimeki No Hakumi

this is about coupling Auel and Stellar.
sience they're both died,and i think they'll be nice couple.
what do you think about it?

'Signature Image'
Tokimeki No Hakumi

no way its shinn and stellar didn't you see what stellar said her last word was *shinn i love you*so i don't think they will make a good couple becouse i think there like family related.

lackofsheep

lackofsheep

Kira-Topia

Auel and Stellar have more of a sibling bond. I think Shinn and Stellar are way better for eachother. ...who needs Luna, anyway.:/

Personally? I think it's canonly one-sided, since there /is/ some suggestion that Auel had feelings for Stellar.

-His treatment of her was very immature, in the manner that young boys behave towards the girls they like. You know, yanking on her hair because you like her, but beating the crap out of anyone that looks at her wrong?

-In the two other cases of people getting back their memories, there was a major emotional connection involved. Auel was shown to be suffering from deja vu before his death, suggesting that he was starting to remember things. Sting, even when he sees Stellar again, has no recollection of her. Why? Because he doesn't have the same emotional attachment that Auel had to her.

At least, that's my take on it.

UchihaTaijiya

UchihaTaijiya

Touched.By.Dusk

Quote: Personally? I think it's canonly one-sided, since there /is/ some suggestion that Auel had feelings for Stellar.

-His treatment of her was very immature, in the manner that young boys behave towards the girls they like. You know, yanking on her hair because you like her, but beating the crap out of anyone that looks at her wrong?

-In the two other cases of people getting back their memories, there was a major emotional connection involved. Auel was shown to be suffering from deja vu before his death, suggesting that he was starting to remember things. Sting, even when he sees Stellar again, has no recollection of her. Why? Because he doesn't have the same emotional attachment that Auel had to her.

I noticed that as well, but thank you for pointing it out! Auel DOES seem to have feelings for Stellar, and for her side, she did decide to protect Auel's mother (at the lab). That might mean something or go to her goodness as a person (despite being a human weapon).

Signature Image

Lacuslover81

Lacuslover81

One big and true lover of Lacus

no I still feel shinn and stellar works better than that.

A true lover of Lacus Member of Kira-and-Lacus-in-Love

Rikkablurhound

Rikkablurhound

*Kero~! O_o

No way, Shin is stupid ---___---
he doesnt deserve stellar....
Stellar is so lovely, & I think Auel would make a better boyfriend...
No offense to Shin's fans...

merged: 11-09-2005 ~ 03:53pm
I think Auel is kinda like... sad too, very pitifull...

ehm...Auel was kinda a maniac in battle, but so was Stellar
to bad he died so early =.=
but...i just can't picture Auel and Stellar together though

I like Stellar & Auel pairing, too!
Shinn is stupid.
Yes, I agree with that.
He even tried to kill Lunamaria accidently in last phase. I can't trust Stellar to that kind of person! Who might know he can kill her accidently like he almost did to Lunamaria 'cause controlled by anger in the battle!
And, Auel... well, at least he's not as stupid as Shinn is. Also, he's actually quite a nice guy. Remember he still cares of her mother and he did care for Stellar ( his de ja vu of Stellar before he get killed by Shinn ).
Well, the two of them has gone to the heaven now. At least, they can meet again.
Forget about Shinn,Stellar !
He's gone for Luna already after you left this world. If he really does loves you, he wouldn't fall to Luna that easily!

llxcharlenexll

llxcharlenexll

Love Me For Me

...i dont like this couple anyway...

Lunariha

Lunariha

Glitter~♥

Well, I kinda agree with the others. I do like Aeul and Stellar as couples. They're much cuter and way better together...

Signature
My Latest Artworks: Just Realized and My #7

Too bad, there aren't many scene about them in GSD.
Well,since Stellar was made for Shinn,I can understand that.
But,still...

peniko

peniko

if only everyday sunny

Quote by UchihaTaijiya

Quote: Personally? I think it's canonly one-sided, since there /is/ some suggestion that Auel had feelings for Stellar.

I noticed that as well, but thank you for pointing it out! Auel DOES seem to have feelings for Stellar, and for her side, she did decide to protect Auel's mother (at the lab). That might mean something or go to her goodness as a person (despite being a human weapon).

thats right ^^....auel is the only one extented that almost remember stellar when stellar gone from sting and auel mind...-___-
i love them to be a couple....i think shin is only for luna or rey...hehehe...shin doent belong to stellar....he sometimes forgot about stellar when he is beside luna ^^

auel x stellar : i support them -o- /

polarie

polarie

..my heart is crying out loud...

auel is one of my fave guy! i would like him to be with stellar. they look good together. anyway shinn is just probably fascinated by stellar. i don't think shinn really did love stellar.

so sad that auel has to die...

Signature

proud member of Nippon-Foods | JapaneseLover | Chibi-Fest

akai

akai

`Procrastinator` ~ t(_ _ t)

Quote by RikkablurhoundNo way, Shin is stupid ---___---
he doesnt deserve stellar....
Stellar is so lovely, & I think Auel would make a better boyfriend...
No offense to Shin's fans...

Rofl~ Those are my exact sentiments.
I think Auel and Stellar would make a lovely couple.
I do believe that Auel had some feelings for Stellar.
I dunno about Stellar, but I thought the 2 of them look pretty cute and compatible together. =)
It's so sad Auel have to die. X(

O.o Infestation of Ichigoism o.O

fitarol15

fitarol15

*Karin-Koenig <3

That's so cute..I Love Auel x Stellar A Lot I Think Auel is Perfect For stellar..both r cute so they work....Actually one of my fav hehehehe
And I Love Shinn x Luna And I wasn't interested in Shinn x Stellar So Auel x Stellar works..

"Ducunt Volentem Fata Nolentem Trahunt = Fate leads the willing soul, but drags along the unwilling one"
Signature

FadingLights2015

FadingLights2015

♫YukiClan♫

Yeah,i love auel x stellar! they look cute together!

"It's my duty as a guardian to protect Cross Academy, day and night."
-Yuki KuranSignature Image

page 1 of 1 17 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.