Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 2nd gig - Minitokyo

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Guts

Guts

Branded

G.i.t.s has a 2nd season, coincidently named 2nd gig.

Any thoughts on it ? I for one will say its intersting, as a couple of the ep's have to be figured out rather than explained to the viewer. It's deep and mature, with lots of subtile plot and symbolism.

i have seen the first 4 eps and love it. I personally think that it has started out even better than the first. I really liked how it picked up right from where the second left off and got right to it. No lengthy transitions or anything. But then I like all of Shirows works. :D

I have better things to do with my time than sitting in front of my computer, like sitting behind my computer where it's safe and no one will hurt me!

PTG

Firripu-Daioh

I saw the first season up until eps. 19 and I loved it, and I always wondered why a few sites said the series was about 60 eps when it really ended at 26, then 2nd gig came out and I had my answer :) I have yet to see it though. I really want to but I have no one to d/l it for me, and i still need to finish the first season.

"If I went around saying I was an Emporer, just because some moistened bink had lobbed a scimitar at me,they'd put me away." (Dennis - Monty Python and the Holy Grail)

I've seen the first 6 eps, and I must say... 2nd Gig might turn out better than the 1st!

So far I've been fortunate enough to be able to watch 6 eps. I think the plot's been really interesting. Especially if you're into politics. The graphic and music are really good, and they fit each other very well. I particularly like the op song (sung by Origa, if I'm not mistaken). Just as expected from Shirow-sensei.

Taurec

Taurec

BAKA^2

Love it, want it , need it now on dvd ....

- Too bad stupidity isn't painful

Airrrrrrr

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.