Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Gallery bug : img 0.0 credit to download - Minitokyo

Gallery bug : img 0.0 credit to download

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 11 total items

Anjhurin

Linguistics

Anjhurin

ARIA sanchou

the title says it all, so i'll just give examples

http://gallery.minitokyo.net/view/191067/
http://gallery.minitokyo.net/view/190749/
those are from doujinshi and abstract art, but i guess it extends to all categories. plus the credits are taken away from the user's account even though it says 0.0 credits ^_^.

kusco

kusco

Nice ? Me ? What a joke

Must be below 0.0 credits, but they still cost credits. Don't think they are free

Bye everyone. I left Minitokyo.
Hope to see you soon.

Anjhurin

Linguistics

Anjhurin

ARIA sanchou

yeah i guess so, but well it might be the source of troubles for mods, like "hey it says 0.0 credits but i still lose some, gimme back my credits" and the like.
though you know i've seen art with 0.01 credit needed, so i don't think that's the problem. except if there's a 'only one decimal' rule that's been implemented ^_^

Devildude

Devildude

- Alstroemeria Records -

i think if that is the case, maybe there costs only 0.0001 or something, insignificant.
or maybe something like a bug.

Click signature for my blog
Signature Image
The wind of destiny blows, and the descendant shall walk the earth once more...

They must have started rounding to the nearest tenth. Most of the doujinshi that i've gotten has been below 0.05 anyway, so it would round to 0.0

If we look at your first example, which is very nice imo, it is 325kB... I remember seeing that doujinshi was kb/8000? so 325/8000=0.040625 which rounds to 0.0

gekiganger

Reckless Flyer

hmm i guess so that's how it is. but just a question? the credits are dependent on the size right? is it to balance download and credits?

Rock n Roll FIRE!!
:D SIG DISABLED :D
Rock n Roll FIRE!!

Quote by gekigangerhmm i guess so that's how it is. but just a question? the credits are dependent on the size right? is it to balance download and credits?

Credits depend on size and type (scan are costlier than wall that are costlier than doujinshi)

Signature
Thanks to GothicMike for making my avatar and signature.

Member of : Renegade Fighter ~ Anime Paradise ~ Death-Note

kuroimisa

Retired Moderator

kuroimisa

Wizard of Darkness -under a rock

they aren't free... I've downloaded many doujinshi that have said 0.0 - the decimal point result is quite amusing... I think my credits became 5 or 6 decimal places, but it's not a bug :)

Signature
Misa|Virtuoso and Legend of W.A.R - UA|Most coordinated Legion of W.A.R
MINITOKYO-WIDE KNOCKOUT WALLING COMP: LAUNCHES MARCH 2010. ONE WINNER. ONE PRIZE.
ADD ME TO YOUR FRIENDS <3

I have seen it in the Saiyuki Scan section
but the scans were rather big and good quality. can it be something else?

Member of Appreciating-Fllay

Sheqel

Administrator

Sheqel

images which are corrupt appear 0 credits too.

page 1 of 1 11 total items

Back to Bug Reports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.