Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 2004 SUMMER OLYMPICS!!! - Minitokyo

2004 SUMMER OLYMPICS!!!

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 30 total items

pinkdoremi

pinkdoremi

...Haro...

lets talk about the olympics that will start in like 30 min!!!!!! what do u think ur country will win in wut!!! hahahahah!!! XD XD lets have a little chat here XD XD

Signature
Plushie invasion coming ur way!! ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Antique Fairy Tales
Graphics site that me, saki, euna, brommie, yune, and rockiee are part of ^-^ Come visit ussssss~

irix

irix

quam sidera multa, cum tacet nox

...mmm i'm think only in the paraolympics mexico wins in wut!!! :nya:

CyanideBlizzard

Retired Moderator

CyanideBlizzard

Margarita Time!

Yep! Hooray for the Olympics ^^

i just enjoy watching them, I don't reall ycheer for any country. ^.~

Signature Image

darkwaterbunny

darkwaterbunny

cancha! And MORE cancha!

Yay! Go USA and the rest of the Countries!!! ^_^

iN1Ti4LdR1fT3r

iN1Ti4LdR1fT3r

whats an e-brake?

u know one id like to be in it,i wanna do the ski jump one lolz,but im still scared of heights...:o

Signature Image

america's just gonna go home with another 50-60 gold medals like always. sydney's OP ceremony rules! hahahah

mizuki

mizuki

sugarfaerie

I am totally cheering for Australia! They are going to be brilliant.
I love the Sydney's OP ceremony too. But I have to say, I am surprised that Greece's OP was mythology based.

"where ignorance is bliss, t'is folly to be wise" - Thomas Gray

bwaaah i think maybe, just maybe the netherlands will win a silver or bronze for the swimming part dunno lol XD ..

Quote by irix...mmm i'm think only in the paraolympics mexico wins in wut!!! :nya:

LOL, you mexican? :P Don't forget Ana Guevara... I totally support her. And let's see if Mexico's TaeKwon Do level is still high enough :D

Argh... Mexico lost to Korea :(

BZZZZZZZZZZT.

pinkdoremi

pinkdoremi

...Haro...

canada's gonna win in baseball!! XD go canada!!

Signature
Plushie invasion coming ur way!! ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Antique Fairy Tales
Graphics site that me, saki, euna, brommie, yune, and rockiee are part of ^-^ Come visit ussssss~

Astereth

Lord of all things ecchi

yay! Britain won their first medal in diving for 44 years!!!
ROCK on!!!

Quote by Asterethyay! Britain won their first medal in diving for 44 years!!!ROCK on!!!

<lol> Good stuff. XD

I'm thinking Aus will probably win for swimming, and a few others... hm. Though I'm still going for Roger Federer in tennis. :D <--diehard fan. XD

Does anybody know if Alexi (or was that Alexei? x.x) Nemov is still doing men's gymnastics? =x I loved watching him at Syd.

The Greek OP was too cool. x_____x They looked like statues! And that marble head thing...wah.

blueotaku-sp

blueotaku-sp

Blue is on me!

Quote by kyosuke

Quote by irix...mmm i'm think only in the paraolympics mexico wins in wut!!! :nya:

Don't forget Ana Guevara... I totally support her. And let's see if Mexico's TaeKwon Do level is still high enough :D
Argh... Mexico lost to Korea :(

Also remember the ciclism and other in the part of the diving!! haha :)

Yeah the fact that our country lost to Korea it´s bad, also the femele team tie with China, next Germany!??!

Arribaa Mexico! suerte a los demas tambien :nya:

pinkdoremi

pinkdoremi

...Haro...

Quote by bucket-shot

Quote by Asterethyay! Britain won their first medal in diving for 44 years!!!ROCK on!!!

<LOL>Good stuff. XD I'm thinking Aus will probably win for swimming, and a few others... hm. Though I'm still going for Roger Federer in tennis. :D &lt;--diehard fan. XD Does anybody know if Alexi (or was that Alexei? x.x) Nemov is still doing men's gymnastics? =x I loved watching him at Syd. The Greek OP was too cool. x_____x They looked like statues! And that marble head thing...wah.

i know!! the announcers said that the ppl were fake!! but i dun believe it V_V lol, i saw them blinking. i wonder how long it'll take for all the paint on their skin to come off O_O

Signature

Antique Fairy Tales

Sweet-angel

Sweet-angel

Kpop & Jpop Fanatic

I hope Felix Sanchez gets the gold for the dominican republic.Oh well I think thats the only person that might get something for the Dominican republic.

Signature Image
Thanks to einna for Sig and Avatar.
[Hispanime]

Go Australia!! woot~~!

Kudos to Greece's OP ceremony...It was much better than I anticipated :)

pinkdoremi

pinkdoremi

...Haro...

some american set a new record in the swimming thingy O.O

Signature

Antique Fairy Tales

Rhapsody

Rhapsody

Cara

Quote by bucket-shot

Quote by AsterethThe Greek OP was too cool. x_____x They looked like statues! And that marble head thing...wah.

I agree, the greek opening was fantastic.... Very artistic, very creative. My favourite part was the fountain....

Now, the pregnant woman with the glowing stomach was a little different....

Signature

akai

akai

`Procrastinator` ~ t(_ _ t)

Quote by pinkdoremisome american set a new record in the swimming thingy O.O

Yeah... Michael Phelps, he has just set a new world record.

O.o Infestation of Ichigoism o.O

Fantasia

Fantasia

BT Panda

friendship 1st,game 2nd~
XD~

Signature
Welcome to [the 7th track]: http://www.wobushuang.net/fan/

Gamefish

Gamefish

Sashimi-san

anybody with comments on DJ Tiësto's part in this??

I think he did great ^^ hehe... probably because he did and because he's dutch aswell ^^

GundamZZ

Retired Moderator

GundamZZ

the invisible mod

haha..i've been watching it non-stop XD seriously i hope USA don't hog all the medals ....no offense...haha...

Signature Image
*hugglez & kisses* <---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Osiris

Retired Moderator

Osiris

(>^-^)>( . Y . )

i saw the womens volleyball part XD

Signature

duaRK

duaRK

immune to boys

wow, i dont know.. i use to watch the olympics and i've gotta say, they're all pretty talented. and it's so much fun watching them!! :D

say "look at me only"

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 30 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.