Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Rikku painting. - Minitokyo

Rikku painting.

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 7 total items

[/img=http://xc9.xanga.com/cda875256813313926218/b9990982.jpg]
I was wondering if this would count as a doujinshi. I painted it on a 20x30 canvas last year. The title is Rikku, and she is from final fantasy X-2. It is a painting of her poster created by Tesuya Nomura. I gave credit to him on the bottom of the painting, but it is hard to see.

If it would work as a doujinshi, could someone give me directions to submitt it? I have looked and looked and I still can't figure out how. I also looked in the other forums for help, but I couln't find any. Any comments or advice are welcome. Thank you for your time!

If you can't get the image to pull up, go to www.xanga.com and my username is silent_wave. If you don't have a xanga account then you will have to register. Sorry for any problems!

!~* Best Friends Forever = Kaisui Tatsu ~ thingperson ~ PinkPrincessLacus *~!
Administrator of FFVV and Make-a-Friend
Signature Image

fluke

fluke

What once was good enough...

wow, thats a great painting! I looks just like the picture. You might want to get a better scan of it I think tho, the resolution isn't very good, and that deserves to be seen. So before you upload your picture I'd advise rescanning it at higher resolution so it's much bigger on screen. Over all good job tho, keep up the good work!

speedfreek19

speedfreek19

Belldandy Fanboy

awesome stuff, and its the link inside tags [img ] and [/img ] like that (without spaces)

http://xc9.xanga.com/cda875256813313926218/b9990982.jpg

Signature Image

spider-x

spider-x

legendary rave master

i like it it looks good bot the scan u need to work on it so it can come out looking cool lol i like it do and hi im spider-x

Signature
im the one and only rave master

flyindreams

flyindreams

[Ninja] Lurker

Beautiful painting indeed X3 Don't see why it can't be a doujinshi *^-^*

tareren

tareren

||Teh Panda Queen||

Ummm, to submit a doujin, you need to go to the category that you are submitting (in this case, FFX-2) then using the menu on the left, click on the Submit Indy-Art :D For more information, you could click on the link on my sig :)
I think this is a nice painting hehehe :D submit it, go go go !

Signature

Keltosh

Retired Moderator

Keltosh

Inquisitor on hiatus

Images submitted. So I'll close this thread :P

Signature
I am now on hiatus from moderating due to my thesis.
One of my favorite game ever: Mordor: The Depths Of Dejenol Community
The beautiful signature is from Biriwilg

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Back to The Sandbox | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.