Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Submit scans or art - Minitokyo

Submit scans or art

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Feba

Feba

One wing angel

Sorry ^_^' maybe it's stupid question but few days ago or later i can sabmit my scans but now i can't find such fuction :hmpf:..please,could you tell me how it need to do now? XP

kasumi01

kasumi01

ninjas rock!

How do you submit scans? I don't know how. Please help me.

mitchell

mitchell

Dragonfly789

go to the scans section and check on the leeft hand side!

Signature

Anime Currently Watching:- Haruhi Suzumiya - Dragonball Z - Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood
Games Currently Playing:- Final Fantasy IX/XIII - Star Ocean The Last Hope - Oblivion GOTY

Tama-Neko

Tama-Neko

Invisible

PLEASE read the sticky threads before posting a new thread!
If you had read Keltosh's sticky thread, Userdie to Minitokyo 3: Credits, Browsing, Groups and More you would have found the following information:

Quote by Keltosh 2.4 - Uploading images and submitting reviews

To upload an image, you need to reach the correct category first, through the method descripted above. Once you are there you can submit images or reviews through the links in the left bar. Note that:
- If your image belongs to an anime or game series, post it there
- If not, but it belongs to a studio or artist, post it there
- If it's a creation totally made by you, even in concept (i.e your own character or so) post it in the 'original' category
- If not, but you know where it is from, post it under the 'Other category' and write in the comment the name of the anime serie/game/studio/author
- If not, post it under the appropriate unknown category. Keep in mind that this is only a LAST resort, and that duplicates will be deleted.

unicorn2006

Retired Moderator

unicorn2006

:.ICE:.:BIN.:

As Tama-san said, read Keltosh's thread: Userguide to Minitoyko 3: credits, browsing, groups and more

Closed.

"Faith means believing in something that will only make sense in reverse."
"When men are the most sure and arrogant they are commonly the most mistaken..."

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.