Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 The most beautiful sight you can imagine... - Minitokyo

The most beautiful sight you can imagine...

page 1 of 1 16 total items

Misato-Kun

Misato-Kun

Art is a bang!!

I just thought what kind of responses I would recieve if I posted this question soooo as the title says, what is the most beautiful sight you can imagine would be? For an example here are some I can think of:
-...a bloodstained battlefield, and you're the last one standing.
-...a golden sunset, viewed over the shoulder of your one true love.
-...a massive crowd of adoring fans, screaming your name (only to realize that your pants have fallen down XD)
-...every kingdom, world, universe, or alternate reality(..whichever) united in peace and harmony.
...So what can you guys think of?

"Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication."
-Leonardo da Vinci

Devildude

Devildude

- Alstroemeria Records -

i am thinking of the school gym where me and a hentai chick is having a romp...
the sweat smells so great and the both of lying naked on an exercise mat, happy and satisfied and embracing each other after the hot sex.
we are talking about dreams of loving each other for the rest of all time as we enjoyed the silence around us, looking at the ceiling of the scholl gym covered in sweat and satisfaction

Click signature for my blog
Signature Image
The wind of destiny blows, and the descendant shall walk the earth once more...

Misato-Kun

Misato-Kun

Art is a bang!!

Quote by Devildudei am thinking of the school gym where me and a hentai chick is having a romp...
the sweat smells so great and the both of lying naked on an exercise mat, happy and satisfied and embracing each other after the hot sex.
we are talking about dreams of loving each other for the rest of all time as we enjoyed the silence around us, looking at the ceiling of the scholl gym covered in sweat and satisfaction

T_T....Damn it Devildude! You always do this! :sweat: No matter what thread I put up, you just gotta mention your hentai fantasies dont ya!? Soon I'll think of a thread where your hentai fantasies wont have anything to do with the topic...HA! :nya:

-Leonardo da Vinci

Devildude

Devildude

- Alstroemeria Records -

just you wait...i will get around it and make you get a headache....plus....i am writing a beautiful scene...look beyond the hentai and you will see a beautiful simplistic scene of two promised lovers together in a gym, enjoying each other's company and talking about their future and love for each other, i think that is romantic and beautiful....

i would take choice 2 you give, the looking over the sunset with your lover and that.
but i find that corny so i add some spice......c'mon....you know me.!

Signature Image

Misato-Kun

Misato-Kun

Art is a bang!!

well at least you turned it into a nice scene. And that whole sunset idea was just a suggestion to give people an idea, but I dont mind the add to it lol :D

-Leonardo da Vinci

Devildude

Devildude

- Alstroemeria Records -

here is another one....
The castle burns and burns as it goes down, two people, one a knight the other a maiden in his arms aboard a horse, heavily breathing after the escape looks at the burning castle.
their eyes have tears, perhaps from the smoke or perhaps from the sadness, perhaps the death of someone important to them as they swear an oath that they shall never let this happen ever again.
and as they watch the castle burns down, a new dawn arise from over the horizon. the past has ended a new future has preceded.

hows that....
i skipped the part where they also went having sex in the bushes after the beautiful scene....

Signature Image

Misato-Kun

Misato-Kun

Art is a bang!!

:o...Wow! That was really good there devildude ^_^'
And thanks for not mentioning the sex in the bushes conclusion lol.

-Leonardo da Vinci

Devildude

Devildude

- Alstroemeria Records -

hehe glad you like it....why am i the only one posting....does no one have any sense of Romance in them anymore...?

oh well....back to being me
As the knight and the maiden bumped in frenzy in the bushes,
the trees are billowed by the wind
sweat flew from them like rain would on the flesh
slowly, they reached a climax as the knight reached for her
and he said" my princess, it would be heresy for the both of us if the lord ever knew"
and she responded" it doesn't matter, so long as i love you with all my heart"
"then i promise...i will die for you..."
and thus they reached the climax, all sounds are submerged by their screams of pleasure...
"my princess, as i would for you, as would i be always and eternally..."
"you are the only, the one and therefore...eternally..."
and they lay on the grass...with their sweet lips locked together in an embrace that would have made the world green with envy.
looking at each other with such fervous love in their eyes

Signature Image

Misato-Kun

Misato-Kun

Art is a bang!!

:o....wow, again that was pretty deep. Good job devildue, thanks :D
But yea I dont know why no one else is responding, guess we'll have to wait, but your responses seem to be occupying this thread so far ^_^'

-Leonardo da Vinci

Nedel

Nedel

The armor, the rose, the one

A beautiful sight... I always dreamed to see an aurora, but I always miss them... :( And living into a crystal palace while watching the orange sun set down on the world.

(\ /) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature
(O.o) to help him on his way to world domination.
(> <)

Lacuslover81

Lacuslover81

One big and true lover of Lacus

A beautiful sight the only one I can think of is the sunset I saw in hawaii.

A true lover of Lacus Member of Kira-and-Lacus-in-Love

Delgados

God is the creation of man.

A beautiful sight is waking next to the naked form of the women you love.

In truth we search for euphoria.

Devildude

Devildude

- Alstroemeria Records -

Quote by DelgadosA beautiful sight is waking next to the naked form of the women you love.

my thoughts exactly and then followed by another bumping scene of hot hot hot....u know what....

Signature Image

i see a tree, a pond, crimson yellow sky, sparkles, and the silhouette of a girl gazing across the dimming horizon.
another would be what i use as my avatar

Misato-Kun

Misato-Kun

Art is a bang!!

Quote by Devildude

Quote by DelgadosA beautiful sight is waking next to the naked form of the women you love.

my thoughts exactly and then followed by another bumping scene of hot hot hot....u know what....

*sigh*...you just can't stop huh? :sweat:

-Leonardo da Vinci

Sthyr kurik pothoc cats mrith vargach garurt. Cats valeij. Sthyr clax molik. Sthyr valignat Cats. Sthyr dartak. Sthyr gixustrat cat aussir cat thric loex...

Sthyr kurik pothoc cats mrith vargach garurt. Cats valeij. Sthyr clax molik. Sthyr valignat Cats. Sthyr dartak. Sthyr gixustrat cat aussir cat thric loex...

page 1 of 1 16 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.