Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Kokoro kicks ass - Minitokyo

Kokoro kicks ass

What's your opinion on the game play changes.

Good. If so then why?
2 votes
Bad. If so then why?
1 votes
Just don't care>
0 votes

Only members can vote.

page 1 of 1 4 total items

DOA 4 is shaping to an almost completely different game then the we've all come to know and love. First of it seems that you can start with a grap then a into a combo. This was shown is when Kokoro fought Brad Wong(she was kicking some ass) in the Kyoto stage. Certain characters can preform graps while on the ground, like Lisa.Also some characters can counter moves that couldn't be countered but only dodged in last years game, like Kasumi can know counter little sister Ayanes' spinning drop kick. But the biggest change is the air combo system(it's more like Tekken 5 now) this is best domonstrated Ayane when she's fighting Kasumi. But you have to see it to belive it. Just go to GameFile.com. It will blow you away.

Kubrickfan

Chief Librarian

wow. I will go to this gamefile place and check that out!

Knowledge is power, guard it well.

shoujoboy

shoujoboy

Launching shoujoboy 2.0

DOA is always evolving for the better. Actually anything Team Ninja puts their name on is quality. But just for the record, Ayane rules all so just remember that.

Under construction. Who doesn't like plain text anyway?

Redimer

Redimer

Edge Master of the Platinum

I see some videos about DOA 4 and I think that the game is envolving in something really amazing, the movements are very naturals, the character desing is the best and the new character Kokoro is now one of my favorites....

There are several things that cause monsters.
The first is the glory of God

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to Games | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.