Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Souji's Ueki Page for MT3! - Minitokyo

Souji's Ueki Page for MT3!

page 1 of 1 7 total items

soujiokita

soujiokita

Super Kawaii

I decided to make a new page for MT3. It's very green and leafy. My page features Ueki Kousuke from the anime Law of Ueki. I know extraction was bad, I'm not very good at it. some leaf brushes were taken from [url]tekuteku.org[/url].
click here!

Signature
My LJ
currently not[/not] accepting avatar/sig/graphic requests

niomea

niomea

broken wings

Despite the green-ness I really think it's great and beautifully made Souji Sempai. The page is worth praising, and the hard work you put into it just deserve even more appreciation ^_^

tareren

tareren

||Teh Panda Queen||

Hmmm, love the background layout pic, but I think the color scheme could be improved by varying the green color :D

Signature

@_@ lost of greeeen, the design is nice but i think the green colour is a bit too plain @_@

soujiokita

soujiokita

Super Kawaii

Quote by tarerenHmmm, love the background layout pic, but I think the color scheme could be improved by varying the green color :D

Ah, I guess you're right. I change it a bit, don't know if it looks good.

Signature
My LJ
currently not[/not] accepting avatar/sig/graphic requests

Dornatela

Dornatela

DreamWalker

I think it looks great :D
They say that green color calms you :o

Yea!...another person with a green userpage :) I've gotten lots of "nice userpage despite the greenness" comments myself, so I sympathize.
I didn't see the original version, but I like the shades of green you chose along with the leaf texture...the light olive green against the grass green was a bit jarring when I first saw it, but I think it rather grows on me...the texture is very helpful to toning down too much green
Only thing I'd suggest is choosing a darker link color because it gets lost in the darker green menu bars

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Back to Userpage Customization | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.