Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 The Place Promised in Our Early Days - Minitokyo

The Place Promised in Our Early Days

Tagged under The Place Promised in Our Early Days

page 1 of 1 5 total items

How many of you have seen this film. It is simply stunning. Every single frame looks like it should be hanging on a wall in a museum.
And the story itself is a wonderful blend of a Sci-fi, Romance, and coming of age story.
I'm a bit upset that I can't find too many scans from this wonderful film, but it's destined to be an anime legend.

ShrinkNerv4Eva

ShrinkNerv4Eva

Wanna-be Anime Junkie

I watched it. Sadly though, I'm one of the few who adored Voices of a Distant Star over The Place Promised in Our Early Days. While watching The Places Promised in Our Early Days though, I missed a HUGE portion of the plot out of stupidity though, whcih probably accounts for why I'm one of the few.

This film was hands down AMAZING

i just watch this movies. The best animated anime i have ever seen in my life until this point. This is just too wonderful. 5 cm per second is also another good movies of shinkai too, the story is good though, however it does not contain lots of beautiful scenes like in "the place promised in our early days". The scenes in the movies are something in a very different level. Those shinkai's guys are not human (joking) ^-^

Imashitowareto

Imashitowareto

far away~~

this film of coz is great!the 5cm per second also great too!when i watch them,my tears sure will fell down!

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.