Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 House M.D. fans, anyone? - Minitokyo

House M.D. fans, anyone?

Who's your favorite doctor?!

Dr. Gregory House
6 votes
Dr. James Wilson
0 votes
Dr. Robert Chase
0 votes
Dr. Eric Foreman
0 votes
Dr. Allison Cameron
0 votes
Dr. Lisa Cuddy
0 votes

Only members can vote.

page 1 of 1 10 total items

Sallyf322

Sallyf322

*_Amateur Guitarist_*

What can I say? I love Dr. House despite the fact that's he's such a sarcastic jerk, and the support cast is quite likeable. I've also learned some facts from watching this drama-filled show...and I just love the show! I'm surprised I've found no thread on this...sooo...are there any House fans and haters? And if you hate/love it, why? (I know some people may hate it because it's one of those shows where the storyline is pretty much the same...someone's dying...House says it's something...everyone else disagrees...House is right...patient is saved in most cases) I love it anyway! ^-^

"If everyone cared and nobody cried, if everyone loved and nobody lied, if everyone shared and swallowed their pride, then we'd see the day...when nobody died. I'm singing amen I, amen I, I'm alive." - Nickelback: "If Everyone Cared."

If only, if only, the world were like this. If only, if only, it only existed.

Iyako

Iyako

Apathetic Insolence

I like the show^^ It's interesting.

"Memories can be forgotten, but cannot be erased"- Iyako

Miroku4444

Miroku4444

Ecchi Enthusiast!!

I was wanting to get into it, but something always gets in the way. Should i make the effort?

Signature

Sallyf322

Sallyf322

*_Amateur Guitarist_*

Yes! ^-^ It's truly a great show in which you learn some things about life (seeing as it is centered on life and death). You also learn lots of facts and the show really feeds the drama-lover...amazingly, a shhow like this with all these unknown terms and facts still manages to interest viewers. I highly recommend it...the characters are unique and House himself is quite the jerk but very funny with his sarcastic remarks. Wish doctors were all that cool. ^-^ Well...not that mean, though.

"If everyone cared and nobody cried, if everyone loved and nobody lied, if everyone shared and swallowed their pride, then we'd see the day...when nobody died. I'm singing amen I, amen I, I'm alive." - Nickelback: "If Everyone Cared."

If only, if only, the world were like this. If only, if only, it only existed.

KyoFan368

KyoFan368

I'm going to take a...zzzz

I have to agree with you Sally! I love Dr. House too! He is halaroius! I love the show though I have to watch it every time it airs!^__^ :) :D :pacman:

-The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart. ~Helen Keller :D
Signature

Nkabee

Nkabee

hi there xD

that dude is tooo funny! =D hahaha, yeahh, ur right about the storyline, i dont get why they cant juss listen to him! loll

Signature

House is the Funniest show on TV. Bones is good to and it is right before it.

Yes! I love Dr House the most although the others are also likeable. The show is really interesting. Dr House may be sarcastic but since he is always right and saves lives, it doesn't really matter.

I watch it every week. Can't miss it! ^^

I'm addicted to this series. It's definitely in my top ten of all time.

That and I wish House and Wilson would stop pussyfooting around and just make sweet hot man love. :(

dr house makes the show what it is

:D :) vote house for president lol

be pessimistic so that youll never be disapointed and will live a happy life.

page 1 of 1 10 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.