characters you want to see fight from 2 different anime

A
10 votes
B
0 votes

Only members can vote.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 43 total items

Cancel

Hey if 2 different characters from 2 different anime could meet and fight, which 2 characters would you like to see fight?

For me, I'd like to see Shani Andras from Gundam Seed and Abel Nightroad from Trinity Blood fight. The reason is Shani's always dark and evil looking but Abel is mostly happy then when he turns to Krusnik, he's the scariest thing anybody will ever see.

? ???? ?? ??? ???? ???? ?? ??? ??? ?? ? ????? ?? ?????

Cancel

yue (ccs) vs kougauji (saiyuki) ;)

it's rock lee in my avy, if you don't recognise him! ^u^v

• Nov 04, 2005

Sallyf322

Sallyf322

*_Amateur Guitarist_*

Cancel

Nice one...hmm...I go with...>_< Edward Elric (FMA) versus Chrno (Chrno Crusade). Though Chrno's limited on time, say if he didn't have that exception. I'd like to see tall, strong, smart Chrno go against my favorite, short, hot-tempered yet skilled State Alchemist XD That would be lots of fun! ^-^

"If everyone cared and nobody cried, if everyone loved and nobody lied, if everyone shared and swallowed their pride, then we'd see the day...when nobody died. I'm singing amen I, amen I, I'm alive." - Nickelback: "If Everyone Cared."

If only, if only, the world were like this. If only, if only, it only existed.

Cancel

O yeah I forgot to mention that voting thing was a mistake so you don't have to vote.

Noir666

Noir666

Headbanger Extrodinaire

Cancel

Naruto vs. Ichigo (Bleach)

OR

Chloe (Noir) vs. Mai (Mai-Hime)

Would be fun!

Bleach filler > Naruto filler

• Nov 04, 2005

polarie

polarie

..my heart is crying out loud...

Cancel

kira (GSD) with van fanel (escaflowne)
yuuna (maburaho) with shizuru (mai hime)

Signature

proud member of Nippon-Foods | JapaneseLover | Chibi-Fest

Cancel

My second choice is Rau Le Cruset from Gundam Seed and Tres Iqus from Trinity Blood.
The reason Rau Le Cruset is the only clone from gundam seed and Tres is only android from Trinity Blood(I think).
The second reason is because Rau Le Cruset has very weird personality and Tres doesn't have a personality because he's not a human or a Krusnik

calamity92

calamity

Cancel

I'd like to see Nicole Amalfi from Gundam Seed and Auel Neider from Gundam seed Destiny fight. They both have the most unique hair color. Nicole with green and Auel with blue and they both don't seem like a violent fighting types

boom

• Nov 04, 2005
Cancel

I'd like to see Isaak Fernand von Kampfer and Dietrich von Lohengrin both from Trinity Blood fight. They are both members of RozenKreuz Orden and they both look evil.

• Nov 07, 2005
Cancel

Guu VS anyone who DARES fight her.
I know for a fact that Guu will win, she is the ultimate existence, there's nothing that can defeat Guu!

• Nov 07, 2005

Lacuslover81

Lacuslover81

One big and true lover of Lacus

Cancel

I would like to see sagara fight Kira .

A true lover of Lacus Member of Kira-and-Lacus-in-Love

LigerZSchnider

LigerZSchnider

Litterbox Trained........

Cancel

I like to see Heero Yurri, with Winged Zero Custom take on Athrun Zala and his Justice. Then again, like like to see Souske with the Lambda Driver Equipped ARX7 Arbalest take on any Gundam!

"In the absence of orders, find something and kill it" - Erwin Rommel

• Nov 07, 2005

Charmaynard

Charmaynard

The Best Part Of Waking Up

Cancel

I think it'd be kind of funny to see Luffy from One Piece Fight Rock Lee from Naruto. Course with the Shonen Jump All Stars Game coming out, we'll be able to see it, i think. lol.

Try The Lizard, You'll Love It.

• Nov 07, 2005
Cancel

hmm.. to be silly I will use a fight from the same creator to start. A tag battle.. Inuyasha and Koga vs Ranma and Ryoga..

Another fight would be.. Koga vs rock lee without the weights.. be cool to see the two fight at such speeds

• Nov 07, 2005

Zero-Ultimate

Zero-Ultimate

Strike Freedom

Cancel

Ichigo(bleach) vs Sasuke(naruto)

Sit upon the frozen heavens
DAI GUREN HYOURINMARU
Signature Image

• Nov 07, 2005

zenky

zenky

Aryam... Waiting in the Darkness

Cancel

th

Quote by Sallyf322Nice one...hmm...I go with...>_< Edward Elric (FMA) versus Chrno (Chrno Crusade). Though Chrno's limited on time, say if he didn't have that exception. I'd like to see tall, strong, smart Chrno go against my favorite, short, hot-tempered yet skilled State Alchemist XD That would be lots of fun! ^-^

Takamiya Teppei(B'tX)VS Seiya or Goku VS Fly (Dragon Quest) or maybe Happosai (Ranma)Vs master Roshi (DB) XD

Signature

Losuni

Losuni

Losuni

Cancel

Naruto vs edward (fullmetal alchemist) *-*!
Sephirot vs aion (chron crusade)

(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination

• Nov 07, 2005

fao

Cancel

I hope to see Kira(Gundam Seed Dsetiny) VS Heero(Gundam W).

Cancel

Alucard(Hellsing) vs Suitengu(Speed Grapher) that would be a bloody fight

aiya.

• Nov 08, 2005
Cancel

Alucard (Hellsing) VS Orochimaru (Naruto) that would be a very unique fight :)

Cancel

I think Naruto vs Ed would be a great fight, and Koalla Su vs. Guu would be a funny fight also.

• Nov 09, 2005

Yue-Horrishino

Yue-Horrishino

Tsubasa Mahou

Cancel

Claud from Final Fantasy Advent Children VS Kenshin from Rurouni Kenshin

^^ New forms of fighting against older forms ^^

Signature Image

Cancel

Yuuna roma seylan from gundam seed destiny fight tifa from final fantasy using gloves. i would like to see him get beaten up by more girls.

• Nov 09, 2005

cloakanddagger

cloakanddagger

ain't she cute

Cancel

i personally would like to inu yasha (from Inu Yasha of course) and Naruto (from Naruto of course)

live with honor, die with honor, without honor you are nothing. quote by cloakanddagger

http://s4.bitefight.org/c.php?uid=24436

• Nov 09, 2005

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 43 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.