Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Do you like Kira and Lacus? Why? - Minitokyo

Do you like Kira and Lacus? Why?

Tagged under Mobile Suit Gundam SEED Destiny

do you like kira and lacus?

yes
184 votes
no
41 votes

Only members can vote.

page 2 of 7 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next » 165 total items

enchantressinthedark

enchantressinthedark

Eternal empire.

if you're gonna do this threat you should expect that some people will disagree with your opinion and if you can't accept it, its cool...just don't make this thread

Intertwined ways of life.
Signature Image
Admin/Mod of G00D| F.W.| AsuCaga| GS-A| C.G.K| F.M.D| J.T-MT| B.W.T.B| S.R| Tsubasa| Host-Club

LilKittyCrazie

LilKittyCrazie

Tifa....

Quote by enchantressinthedarkif you're gonna do this threat you should expect that some people will disagree with your opinion and if you can't accept it, its cool...just don't make this thread

Even I don't agree with people who dislike KL, but I hafta say enchantressinthedark was right. When you do a thread, there must be people who'll disagree.

But I like KL!

Kira and Lacus Rocks!

i think they are just an odd couple....

ToMaccoff7

ToMaccoff7

Cryogenic Scientist - lawlzuwish

Nope, their characters are quite bland to me imo. But they do look cute together. =D I still prefer AthrunXCagalli and MwuXMurrue.

Kira X Lacus is my favorite couple! They just make the cutest couple! Personally I like Kira much more than Lacus, but I still like her a lot too. I didn't know that so many people hate Kira and Lacus before reading this thread o_O And that they even spoil Destiny for them...However, I have to say that seeing Kira and Lacus (as well as the other AA members) is the only reason that made me want to continue watching Destiny. To me, the show would have suck big time without them. But that's just my own opinion and everyone is free to have their's (^_^)

kyubinaruto

kyubinaruto

The tabibi gang member

Still, I think Kira x Lacus is sooooooo boring.
Kira = perfect, Lacus = perfect, together = double perfect which is not really good.
They kinda look like an old couple >__> I want the old Kira back, way back in GS where he's still so sweet. In GSD, Kira is so untalkative >__< Issit because of Lacus? Maybe that's the reason he suddenly matured too much.

I don't like the fact that Destiny revolves around them instead of the new MAIN characters. Come on! Kira and Lacus weren't even set to be the main characters and Dullindal keep saying they always ruin his plan >___> How about Cagalli and Athrun? I pity Shinn as well, he might be a brat but after all he is the ULTIMATE MAIN CHARACTER. But all his scenes are taken up by Kira. I think that's the reason why Destiny still can't be compared to Seed. The plot is messed up.

LilKittyCrazie

LilKittyCrazie

Tifa....

Kyubinaruto! I agree! Shinn is the ULTIMATE MAIN CHARACTER!

LOve Kira Lacus still...

enchantressinthedark

enchantressinthedark

Eternal empire.

They're really boring....they're just too good and its as if everything they do is right. Sheesh...

Intertwined ways of life.
Signature Image
Admin/Mod of G00D| F.W.| AsuCaga| GS-A| C.G.K| F.M.D| J.T-MT| B.W.T.B| S.R| Tsubasa| Host-Club

yuki456

yuki456

"Idiots die hard..." Kouga

NOPE! I can't stand the sight of Lacus! She annoyes the crap out of me 'cause she so freakin' perfect! (grrrr...now im pissed off!) I don't get how every freakin' person likes Lacus so much...what the heck do the see in that chick?! whatever....but i think Kira-chan kicks ass! He should break up w/ her 'cause she's not worth it! (go Kira!)

Signature
Special thanks to May for such a beautyfull signature
and for being so kind an patient w/ me!!!
Arigato!!!! ^___~

PersocomChi

PersocomChi

Flame Haze

Kira - He was a weak person who cries a lot in GS but when Lacus came into his life, he started to become a stronger person and its like a sudden change from weak to strong in a matter of days (I felt he changed when he got the Freedom).
Lacus - Shes so kawaii and righteous. I love her songs well more like rie tanaka's ^^.
They never kissed each other =.= so disappointing T_T

Signature

Gressini

Gressini

Tokimeki No Hakumi

i hate all characters who oppose ZAFT.
but those in the top is this annoying Couple who always bring chaos to the battle with their nonsense.
i just hate them and someone have to kill Kira if i could coz he destroyed my favourite MS (Legend),after that just destroy all of his comrades.

'Signature Image'
Tokimeki No Hakumi

I love Lacus and Kira, They are one of the best couple anime has ever given us. They are both the definition of Heros. They are sensitive have a sense of what is right, loving, caring people who belong together in every sense, they are innocent in a way that they love each other, which will make their relationship grow the strongest above all other series. :)

Signature Image A little birdy told you to .... FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER!

Devildude

Devildude

- Alstroemeria Records -

bland characters and in a superlative thread as well....

i will just voice out here then, they suck as a couple, i admire Lacus' smarts and patience but i think Kira just plain overloaded powerful sucky character like i have never seen it.

Click signature for my blog
Signature Image
The wind of destiny blows, and the descendant shall walk the earth once more...

sometimes i do like them because there a perfect couple and the best characters but then i dont like them because there like emotionless especially Kira the only time he ever did was when shinn destroyed the freedom

Hmm i dont really like either of the characters but i think they are perfect for each other :)

\(^o^)/

I think they're the cutest couple in an anime series LoL...

doggypooh

doggypooh

lonely....

don't forget most boring couple of all *yawns*

UchihaTaijiya

UchihaTaijiya

Touched.By.Dusk

Quote: don't forget most boring couple of all *yawns*

for real! lol! they have a few cute moments but for the most part, they're really, really boring.

But they're not perfect people. ::shakes head:: Of course we all have our own definition of perfect, I guess...

Signature Image

I haven't seen Destiny, but Kira and Lacus are my favourite couple in Seed. I think they're a good match and their personalities compliment one another. IMO, Lacus is stronger than Kira, providing support for him when Kira goes all emotional. On the other hand, Lacus is able/willing to express her own emotions in Kira's presence.

Quote by champ0342if you watched the second season (destiny) they dedicated a whole episode to how Kira and Lacus were destined to come together.

Do you remember which episode no. this was? If GSD ever airs in the U.S. I'd like to know which episode to look forward to :).

No comment for Lacus. Her roles are just singing and giving speech every single episodes.
But, Kira as the main character, I guess as expected of the ultimate coordinator. Even in the last battle, he seemed to be "unsubdued".
About that couple, yeah just FINE

I like Kira cause he is a great coordinator
and Lacus was pretty when they were together they are so perfect.

i think kira and lacus are pretty odd together all lacus ever does is preach and and seriously i think kira still loves flay more then Lacus even tho she's dead. i also think that cagalli liked kira before she found out he was her brother. kinda gross but hey check her facial expressions when shes around Kira.

They were made to be the perfect pair, plain and simple.

page 2 of 7 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next » 165 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.