Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Do you like Kira and Lacus? Why? - Minitokyo

Do you like Kira and Lacus? Why?

Tagged under Mobile Suit Gundam SEED Destiny

do you like kira and lacus?

yes
184 votes
no
41 votes

Only members can vote.

page 3 of 7 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next » 165 total items

I like Kira and Lacus together. They're kinda cute. And come to think of it, there IS very little on their relationship in DESTINY.. I liked them much better in Seed. :)

GSD was trying to develop too many characters at the same time. ._.; They didn't have time for Kira/Lacus, there'd be less Shin/Stellar then. XD

I like Kira and Lacus, Lacus has the perfect personality to comfort him. Kira and Cagalli just couldn't do that, she'd be a little too forceful for him. XD

Reasons? Reasons? Why? Okay...

Let's see. :sweat:

- Okay, in GS, Kira didn't love anyone, but had feelings for the girl around the end. Even though that they were both kawaii together! :D But, Lacus said for him to come back to her, and he took the ring, gave her a kiss, and agreed. So, to stop all things if Fllay would have survived, Kira just promised to come back to Lacus, dead ex-g or not. I think that says in big BOLD letters who he chose, while Fllay was...in a shuttle? ~_~ But she was alive, but he went for Lacus anyway. (That's just the view I got) IMO, they should have placed the scene where Kira gives her back the ring. But then too much fluff. *shrugs*
- In GSD, Kira is stil scarred by the WAR. Yes, people, the WAR. Not Fllay only. The War itself. He thought of Fllay and Tolle at exactly the same second, and then he thought of Rau, while his masked face was on the moon. :hmpf: Really, I don't know where people are picking up these things where he still loves Fllay (He didn't even love her anyway). There is no evidence. But whatever. *rolls eyes* I rather not continue.
- Kira cannot have anymore angst as it is, cause he hasn't even healed yet, so giving him problems with Lacus already will distract him more. Let them in GSD be stable, and when the director thinks Kira can handle this, we'll just have to see.
- What I like, is the way the patience, unconditional care, and love that Lacus gives him, and how she is his healer. And how Kira feels so at peace. Those little moments we got, tell a lot. How worried he was in EP. 26, and the best of all, Ep.39. Think about it. There eyes and and movements say everything, they don't need physical contact to show how they feel. Like again, in Ep.39, that Kira had sex in his eyes, and he never looked at anyone like that, and Lacus's eyes had anticipation, and it gives off a pleasant feeling. Watch the ep and see what I mean) I rather have that kind of tension and aura than smooching. They are soulmates, as the series kind of shows, and it was probably fate that brought them together as Kira picked up her shuttle in Strike and brought her in. And don't forget that look he was giving while she was floating, it looked like he was mesmerized. Not to mention the surprise that she was Athrun's fiance. (Way to turn someone off Lacus <_< ). I like what they bring. I don't care of they are boring. Everyone if too use of every relationship having problems because of the media. It won't happen that much if the couple do love each other. Not to mention, Kira and Lacus are both kind, and wouldn't do such a thing. Their relationship is pure, and this is ideal in Japan unlike US, so they get the top of every popularity poll.

Kira deserves the beautiful goddess he's got after all he went through, and I wouldn't have it any other way. Not to mention, they are so adorable and cute together. Who wouldn't like a sexy girl and guy together? ^_^'

They are a better pair then Fllay and Kira ever made, IMO.

That's why I like them. Geez.....I'm done. x_x

To:everyone

Thank you for telling me yes ,no and reason.

To:those person who say yes

you all love kira and lacus , same as me! THANK YOU!

ALIGATOKUSAIMASTE!for say yes!

To:the person who say no

why you all hate kira and lacus?aren't they soooooo romantic!?

i'm so sad (sob) T_T

merged: 12-01-2005 ~ 06:06pm

Quote by TwilightMaidReasons? Reasons? Why? Okay...

Let's see. :sweat:

- Okay, in GS, Kira didn't love anyone, but had feelings for the girl around the end. Even though that they were both kawaii together! :D But, Lacus said for him to come back to her, and he took the ring, gave her a kiss, and agreed. So, to stop all things if Fllay would have survived, Kira just promised to come back to Lacus, dead ex-g or not. I think that says in big BOLD letters who he chose, while Fllay was...in a shuttle? ~_~ But she was alive, but he went for Lacus anyway. (That's just the view I got) IMO, they should have placed the scene where Kira gives her back the ring. But then too much fluff. *shrugs*
- In GSD, Kira is stil scarred by the WAR. Yes, people, the WAR. Not Fllay only. The War itself. He thought of Fllay and Tolle at exactly the same second, and then he thought of Rau, while his masked face was on the moon. :hmpf: Really, I don't know where people are picking up these things where he still loves Fllay (He didn't even love her anyway). There is no evidence. But whatever. *rolls eyes* I rather not continue.
- Kira cannot have anymore angst as it is, cause he hasn't even healed yet, so giving him problems with Lacus already will distract him more. Let them in GSD be stable, and when the director thinks Kira can handle this, we'll just have to see.
- What I like, is the way the patience, unconditional care, and love that Lacus gives him, and how she is his healer. And how Kira feels so at peace. Those little moments we got, tell a lot. How worried he was in EP. 26, and the best of all, Ep.39. Think about it. There eyes and and movements say everything, they don't need physical contact to show how they feel. Like again, in Ep.39, that Kira had sex in his eyes, and he never looked at anyone like that, and Lacus's eyes had anticipation, and it gives off a pleasant feeling. Watch the ep and see what I mean) I rather have that kind of tension and aura than smooching. They are soulmates, as the series kind of shows, and it was probably fate that brought them together as Kira picked up her shuttle in Strike and brought her in. And don't forget that look he was giving while she was floating, it looked like he was mesmerized. Not to mention the surprise that she was Athrun's fiance. (Way to turn someone off Lacus <_< ). I like what they bring. I don't care of they are boring. Everyone if too use of every relationship having problems because of the media. It won't happen that much if the couple do love each other. Not to mention, Kira and Lacus are both kind, and wouldn't do such a thing. Their relationship is pure, and this is ideal in Japan unlike US, so they get the top of every popularity poll.

Kira deserves the beautiful goddess he's got after all he went through, and I wouldn't have it any other way. Not to mention, they are so adorable and cute together. Who wouldn't like a sexy girl and guy together? ^_^'

They are a better pair then Fllay and Kira ever made, IMO.

That's why I like them. Geez.....I'm done. x_x

you know what, i saw something in seed mode on website,they fllay is a fool :o
it is true!

Signature
	ImageKira and Lacus Together Forever

AyuTateishi

AyuTateishi

Passionate Anime Lover

I like them, one of my fave couple... along with Athrun and Cagalli...

Mmm have to agree with AyuTateishi... they're not a bad pair... although I like Asucaga a lot more(they're more interesting and cute together), I'd still say that Kiraraku isn't so bad... ^_^

I don't really like kira, but lacus's great! If its about them being a couple.. i think asuran and cagalli are a better and more interesting pair..

Oh and I also forgot to add.... I don't really like Kira that much, although he's okay, but I find Athrun better....

I like Lacus and Kira pairing because they are so perfect... but sometimes i think they are a little too perfect, esp. w/ Lacus
Asucag is good too, but this pair is cuter ^^

i lyke kira n lacus

ChopperDave

ChopperDave

Likes Gundam too much

Im surprised at how many people dislike them...I think they are one of the greatest anime couples ever...they are just so perfect for eachother its scary. Although I would have like to have seen more development on their part in GSD. In GS they both developed quite a bit and thats why I love them. There is nothing more in my life that I love more then Gundam, that being said I do not approve of GSD. It was all a marketing scheme to sell more models, and useless junk.

syivese

syivese

Oblivious Being!!

I like them...

They seem to have a mutual understanding of what each other wants and needs without losing the concern they have for each other. E.g. the part where Lacus went back to get the mechas and Kira was concern of her safety, and yet still lets her go because he understood that it was what she wanted and needed to do. Or when Kira decides to fight again...

PoT-Fanatics Here --> (TeniPuri) Signature Image

I don't really like this couple,though...
True,they were a romantic,one of most perfect couple in Gundam Seed series...
But the way they became couple was too...forced...
In Seed, we all saw & knew that Kira's crush was Fllay.
The one he always think and care about was Fllay. And it was continuing 'till Seed's last -phase.
Lacus was the one who's trying to get Kira's attention.
It was one-sided love...in Seed for sure.

I dont know, Kira was great on GS, i hate that the Director ( Forgot the name ) added him an important paper here because of the massive ammount of fans of Kira ( he was suposed to die in GS but the fans saved him ) but i love how Lacus works in GSD.

Yours.
EntroX

Cagari

Cagari

Eh?

First off, I would like to give my ideas on Fllay(I know that they are totallly unrelated at the moment but I can't help but say this to TwilightMaid's reply).
-Without Fllay, many of your loveable characters in SEED and SEED Destiny wouldn't even be alive...yep that's right! Wanna know why? Kira fully commited himself to battle when he promised to protect Fllay, and only people who have fully commited themselves to battle are able to go into SEED mode(yep it's not only Coordinators here). That's why after they had sex, he was able to go into SEED mode.
-Without Fllay, SEED would have been dead boring. Fllay was one of the most developed characters in an anime series. Sure, she acted spoiled, rotten, and annoying, but she matured throughout the series, and became a woman at the end(yeah she was fifteen years old just to point that out). She realized what she did wrong, and learned from it, and wanted to talk to Kira about what she did to him and wanted to apologize, but was killed.
-Without Fllay, the fans would have one less girl to admire. You have to admit it, Fllay is a beautiful girl. I would say that she is cuter and sexier than Lacus, but Lacus is prettier.
-Fllay was a smart, headstrong girl who was able to think out deadly and subtle plans. It would have been amazing to see her pilot Strike Rouge(yep that was the way it was originally supposed to be) with that mind of hers. She was so cunning in her plans that Kira wasn't really able to tell if she was using him. She was willing to sacrifice anything for it to be carried out, even her virginity.
-Fllay is very much like your average teenage girl. Seriously, how many other fifteen-year-olds have you seen that are like Fllay? She was scared and confused, and even though she was mentally unstable after her father's death, she was able to heal in a short amount of time. She was spoiled, but we fifteen-year-old girls always need nice clothes and friends right? When a battle is taking place, you feel scared right?(Ok you might be itching to fight, but this is the MAJORITY) That's why she went under the covers when the battle on the sea took place.
Thank you for taking your time to read that.

Ok now for Kira and Lacus. I don't like them both. Why? They are too perfect, boring, and are like the only couple shown on the series(both SEED and Destiny). I mean seriously, we spent many an episode watching them instead of stuff like "What happened to the ring Athrun gave Cagalli?" or "What's up with Luna and Shiin" or "What about Athrun and Cagalli now? Will he turn to Meyrin?" Now to dig deeper...:
-I do not like Kira because he is like a flipppin god in Destiny. Ok, he hasn't fought for two years, but he's back better than ever? Sure he's fought the earlier war, but it just seems too unnatural, even for the Ultimate Coordinator. He needs to get SCRATCHED in some battles. SERIOUSLY, if you see somebody win too many times, it BORES you.....not to mention that he was also extremely undeveloped during Destiny. He hasn't changed very much, which makes him the same Kira from SEED, confused and ruthless.
-I don't like Lacus that much because she is way too perfect. "Listen to my ideal because they are the best, and die if you oppose them, and you will die because I have the most powerful on my force, including the Ultimate Coordinator." That's why she chose to rebel in the first place, because not only did she oppose Patrick Zala's ideals, but because she knew that she had the power to survive doing so. Sure she had alot of power being the daughter of the past ZAFT Chairman, but don't you think that's a little ignorant? I also think that she did it out of revenge, because Patrick had her father assassinated. Also, because of Kira; she gave him Freedom and was probably thinking in the back of her head, "YAY now I have given Kira Freedom. I know that he is powerful and can handle it. Maybe later on he can help protect me." Ok, sure if Patrick's ideals were cruel and stuff, but do you really have to start a huge battle because of it? "Yes because I must stand up for what is right and let my father's ideals live on." It's a little annoying how she does that, because she thinks that all of her thinking is right, and so does everybody else...it's like she's brainwashing them...You can't do everything just because you have the heart and power to do it Lacus-chan. I also heard that she was a pacifist, and if she is, why is she a commander(second commander whatever) of the Eternal? Is fighting the only way to resolve a war? If your ideals are so powerful, why not stop fighting. "I want to protect!" Just keep on preaching...your ideals will come through right? Lacus also had a crush on Kira; that's how they ended up as "together". Seriously, a guy can think a girl is pretty without liking her. That's probably what Kira thought of Lacus when he first saw her. And Lacus is Kira's healer; sure they're getting there to the bf/gf stage, but she's still his healer, and are more like friends.

Huh, where the heck this all Fllay defense come from? I only used her in two examples and that's it, is not like I dissed her. But since I'm bored I'll answer your replies. (Cause they are directed to me, right?)

Quote by Cagari -Without Fllay, many of your loveable characters in SEED and SEED Destiny wouldn't even be alive...yep that's right! Wanna know why? Kira fully commited himself to battle when he promised to protect Fllay, and only people who have fully commited themselves to battle are able to go into SEED mode(yep it's not only Coordinators here). That's why after they had sex, he was able to go into SEED mode.

-Without Fllay, many of our loveable charactes in SEED and....GSD?....would be alive.
- And you want to know why? Because Kira's utmost resolve was to protect his friends, and that drove him to fully commit himself to battle from the first episode. That was the full reason why he even fought in a gundam. Fllay only made it more important to him, and added her into his mix, by what we already know. Looked what happened when Tolle died. He went all out with his childhood, old best friend that he was avoiding to fight, just because Athrun killed him, and that was by far the most intense battle in SEED. (Trust me, people will agree) Is like you're saying that if Fllay didn't exist, they would all die. Then what the heck would be the point of SEED and Kira? Just them enough would have drove Kira to his hardest level, if not, then he wouldn't be what he is. Fllay only made the decision to stay that one time in AA, and the others followed because of Sai, and Kira didn't have a choice. (Fllay isn't even important so much here, I'm sure they would have been another excuse for Kira to keep on piloting, because again, what would be the point of SEED if he is main?) Fllay got thrown into the plot, and she is the one we see doing this, so that's why some of us see it that way.
- And SEED mode doesn't happen when someone goes full committed to a battle. Take Lacus and Cagalli, they went SEED, yet they weren't fighting. (I'm sure most of us got that Coordinators aren't the only ones that go SEED ;) )SEED happens when the person is in grief, pressure, frustration or something of that sense. That is what snaps it. I could even prove it if I have my hands on those interviews. (Just wanted to point that out)

Quote: Without Fllay, SEED would have been dead boring. Fllay was one of the most developed characters in an anime series. Sure, she acted spoiled, rotten, and annoying, but she matured throughout the series, and became a woman at the end(yeah she was fifteen years old just to point that out). She realized what she did wrong, and learned from it, and wanted to talk to Kira about what she did to him and wanted to apologize, but was killed.

- Wow, you're just exaggerating on her importance. How would you know SEED would have been boring without Fllay? What, do you got a never written script that doesn't involve her in your hands? There could have been any character that would have been better created. And I never disagreed on anything else, unless you pointing this out to other people. (And I also think we know she is fifteen ;) ) And I already know what you posted.

Quote: -Without Fllay, the fans would have one less girl to admire. You have to admit it, Fllay is a beautiful girl. I would say that she is cuter and sexier than Lacus, but Lacus is prettier.

-Okay, this deserves a WTH? Did me saying Lacus was sexy and a beautiful goddess bothered you that much that you would start to compare? That's the ony reason why you would suddenly say this when I barely even mention Fllay's looks.

BTW, Fllay is more of the pretty, sexy, fanservice type. Lacus is the pure, cuter, pretty character, with the innocent act....yes, an act...

We never see her do all that flirting and sexy things, the closest we got was seeing her panties. In fact, the whole series is pure fanservice. Bishie boys and pretty girls.

Quote: -Fllay was a smart, headstrong girl who was able to think out deadly and subtle plans. It would have been amazing to see her pilot Strike Rouge(yep that was the way it was originally supposed to be) with that mind of hers. She was so cunning in her plans that Kira wasn't really able to tell if she was using him. She was willing to sacrifice anything for it to be carried out, even her virginity.

- Fllay wasn't smart in doing this (not to say that she is a stupid, mind you), with her "deadly" and "subtle" plans. It's more of what you later wrote, cunning. I wouldn't call her headstrong, but more of straightforward. (Kira would never make a move on a girl, he's too shy. Hell, the only one we see starting every kissing scene is Fllay. And Lacus is just like him) All she did was become his girl, pretended to care for him, and then gave him sex to make him protect and attached him to her. All girls can do that. If you didn't know, we can get men/boys in our little finger if we play it right. Fllay played it right.
- Kira started able to notice this when Fllay was going for a second laid or get fun time, and he broke away (Why else would he do that...?) Then, comes Fllay snapping at him when the parents came into AA, and that is when he dumped her.

Quote: -Fllay is very much like your average teenage girl. Seriously, how many other fifteen-year-olds have you seen that are like Fllay? She was scared and confused, and even though she was mentally unstable after her father's death, she was able to heal in a short amount of time. She was spoiled, but we fifteen-year-old girls always need nice clothes and friends right? When a battle is taking place, you feel scared right?(Ok you might be itching to fight, but this is the MAJORITY) That's why she went under the covers when the battle on the sea took place.

- Again, pointless. I never said I didn't understand her character and see her view. I understand that Fllay is a teen and your average girl, the post psychotic Fllay one. I'm sure 15 year old girls will be scared, don't know why confused, since we have sense that this is WAR, not some nice ride. I'm sure most wouldn't go the Fllay way (does anyone?), especially just getting it on with a boy as revenge and tries to get him killed. :\ Unless you were a racist like she blatantly was in the beginning and blame it on another victim of war who was having a hard time killing people. So I just agree with the scare part.
-Now that I think about it, the way Fllay's story started was a bit unbelievevable except for her changing.

Quote: Thank you for taking your time to read that.

- Your welcome. :) I just already knew all this except for a few things I needed to nitpick. But is obvious we both won't change each other's mind/opinion and is better if we drop it so we dont' get off topic.

Quote: Ok now for Kira and Lacus. I don't like them both. Why? They are too perfect, boring, and are like the only couple shown on the series(both SEED and Destiny). I mean seriously, we spent many an episode watching them instead of stuff like "What happened to the ring Athrun gave Cagalli?" or "What's up with Luna and Shiin" or "What about Athrun and Cagalli now? Will he turn to Meyrin?" Now to dig deeper...:

- No, Kira and Lacus aren't perfect, and what people argue about their perfection are actually their flaws. Think about Dullindal, Destiny Plan, and the whole fact of what they did. They are not perfect. I think is all just spite.
- Another WTH?! Athrun/Cagalli took the beginning of the series and practically got enough screentime as it is, and Cagalli always had the ring on, unless you missed it. Shinn/Stellar was also put in enough and we actually got Shinn's reaction and Stellar's sad dying scene, and Luna and Shinn is just wack. Cagalli took off the ring at Ep. 46, barely anytime for them to go on with the whole Athrun/Cagalli/Meyrin thing, there were more important stuff to get out. And we only get a chance to see Kira/Lacus when they are together, which is hard when he is out fighting and Lacus in her ever loving ship.

Quote: -I do not like Kira because he is like a flipppin god in Destiny. Ok, he hasn't fought for two years, but he's back better than ever? Sure he's fought the earlier war, but it just seems too unnatural, even for the Ultimate Coordinator. He needs to get SCRATCHED in some battles. SERIOUSLY, if you see somebody win too many times, it BORES you.....not to mention that he was also extremely undeveloped during Destiny. He hasn't changed very much, which makes him the same Kira from SEED, confused and ruthless.

So? Blame it on the director and writer who made him that way.

Quote: -I don't like Lacus that much because she is way too perfect. "Listen to my ideal because they are the best, and die if you oppose them, and you will die because I have the most powerful on my force, including the Ultimate Coordinator." That's why she chose to rebel in the first place, because not only did she oppose Patrick Zala's ideals, but because she knew that she had the power to survive doing so. Sure she had alot of power being the daughter of the past ZAFT Chairman, but don't you think that's a little ignorant? I also think that she did it out of revenge, because Patrick had her father assassinated. Also, because of Kira; she gave him Freedom and was probably thinking in the back of her head, "YAY now I have given Kira Freedom. I know that he is powerful and can handle it. Maybe later on he can help protect me." Ok, sure if Patrick's ideals were cruel and stuff, but do you really have to start a huge battle because of it? "Yes because I must stand up for what is right and let my father's ideals live on." It's a little annoying how she does that, because she thinks that all of her thinking is right, and so does everybody else...it's like she's brainwashing them...You can't do everything just because you have the heart and power to do it Lacus-chan. I also heard that she was a pacifist, and if she is, why is she a commander(second commander whatever) of the Eternal? Is fighting the only way to resolve a war? If your ideals are so powerful, why not stop fighting. "I want to protect!" Just keep on preaching...your ideals will come through right?

I won't answer this just because is pure biased reaction, and doesn't hold any prove or facts, only your opinion. And one thing, OMFG! The Clyne Faction did actually stop the war! By putting down both sides! Wow, bad job Lacus.

Quote: Lacus also had a crush on Kira; that's how they ended up as "together". Seriously, a guy can think a girl is pretty without liking her. That's probably what Kira thought of Lacus when he first saw her. And Lacus is Kira's healer; sure they're getting there to the bf/gf stage, but she's still his healer, and are more like friends.

- Lacus had a crush on Kira, but it was obvious Kira was starting to like her. They were the main couple to begin with since the first opening, it just wasn't written or developed well.
- So Kira thought Lacus was pretty. Good then, attraction is the first step.
- Lacus is his healer, but is also obvious they are bf/gf, they are called lovers by official charts, and I agree that they are (Even most anti-Kira/Lacus agree with that fact).

That is just your opinion, so I wont' say anything else on that.

Cagari

Cagari

Eh?

Ok the thing is, I am not saying that SEED would have been a dead boring series if Fllay wasn't in it. I'm saying it would be a little more boring if she wasn't in it. Fllay was like your teenage girl; just take out the "puppeteer" stuff and then what do you think? As mentioned about the SEED mode thing, it is true that it can be commited to FULL commitment in battle; seriously, if that wasn't true, then how come Murre didn't go into SEED when she saw Mwu die? What about Milly when she saw Dearka and wanted to kill him? And SEED isn't just for Coordinators; it can be for Naturals too, because it's "the next step(final step can't remember....) of human evolution". Here is another thing to mention as well, Kira going into SEED after he got Freedom back from Lacus in Destiny. He wasn't mad or anything, yet he activated it. Thing is, it happens both ways I think. True Kira's resolve was to protect his friends, but it was sorta waning....ya know the whole purpose...it didnt' seem to be that strong anymore.

Yes I would agree that Fllay is more of the fanservice type. But for some reason, I can't really see Lacus as "sexy". Pretty yes, but sexy, that's hard to do with her act. I wonder what lies under that "act".
And that's probably why SEED does so well....the fanservice....gets kinda annoying...."the SEED series was the best series in the world because of the sexy girls and hot guys...." Imagine somebody saying that.....sure the action is cool, but Gundams are robots....gets a little boring in a whlie.....I wish this series would just continue on without too much choice leaning towards the fans (That's why Kira lived for ex.) and write a great story. KICK FUKUDA OUT.

About Cagalli and Athrun and that ring, we didn't even see WHY she took it off. WHY? WHAT was the REASON? I know she had it on until Ep. 45(46, 47...can't remember) And about Athrun and Meyrin, we wanted to know if anything was going to happen between them since Athrun and Cagalli seemed a bit "separated". Yes, Lacus and Kira are not perfect, but it seems that both of them put together is just TTOOO Perfect, and it seems odd.

All what Lacus did to help stop the war (in SEED at the moment) was provide the METEORS for Athrun and Kira, and also provide some firepower, not to mention another cool looking ship. In Destiny, nothing much happened, except that she was saying stuff in that ship for a while.

yes, yes, attraction can be the first step. And what in the world they call themselves lovers? O_o (What do you mean by official charts?) Nevertheless, they are going to be together(like TOGETHER and end their relationship as friends that is what I mean. Not ***) but I don't like this couple. And you know why.

merged: 12-09-2005 ~ 12:55pm
Oh yeah, I wanted to say this, but Fllay was in a shuttle COMING BACK TO KIRA. Seriously, she cared for him. that's why she yelled out his name when she saw him fighting the Providence. Yes, Lacus did yell out his name as well, but when a nuclear(whatever, the Genesis explosion) happened. Sure, Kira's and Fllay's relationship was VERY unhealthy when it first started, but IF Fllay was allowed to live, I think it would have been a great healthy relationsihp. (My opinion) I read in a interview with Fukuda that he said that Kira didn't really love either Lacus or Fllay. Sure, he had a crush on Fllay, but it probably stopped when he dumped her.

Now the thing is, I dislike Lacus more than I like her, but I do agree that she is pretty, wise, caring, and a nice person, but just seems too unreal to me. She barely has any character development, but she is not the most hated character on my list. Don't worry.^_^

I love those two! Just wish more would happen to them.
No offense, but those two have more sense than AthrunxLacus. NO OFFENSE!

Quote by CagariOk the thing is, I am not saying that SEED would have been a dead boring series if Fllay wasn't in it. I'm saying it would be a little more boring if she wasn't in it. Fllay was like your teenage girl; just take out the "puppeteer" stuff and then what do you think? As mentioned about the SEED mode thing, it is true that it can be commited to FULL commitment in battle; seriously, if that wasn't true, then how come Murre didn't go into SEED when she saw Mwu die? What about Milly when she saw Dearka and wanted to kill him? And SEED isn't just for Coordinators; it can be for Naturals too, because it's "the next step(final step can't remember....) of human evolution". Here is another thing to mention as well, Kira going into SEED after he got Freedom back from Lacus in Destiny. He wasn't mad or anything, yet he activated it. Thing is, it happens both ways I think.

Actually, I don't know much about Fllay, except for the facts shown in the beginning. I don't know what would she be if you take out the "puppeteer". Maybe she will be better liked, since most of the reasons I also hear is that "she's evil! Look what she did poor Kira!" (While people don't know the fact that Kira was kind of using her as well for emotional support) I also agree on that it happens both ways, though I think that Kira actually can control his SEED mode. Athrun seems to be going that way. How could they do that? With Fukuda, we might never know. I mean, does the characters know what even a Newtype is? Does Mwu know?

Quote: True Kira's resolve was to protect his friends, but it was sorta waning....ya know the whole purpose...it didnt' seem to be that strong anymore.

I think cause his other goal when he got Freedom was to stop the war, and prevent many more tragedies. That's when it sort waned...

Quote: Yes I would agree that Fllay is more of the fanservice type. But for some reason, I can't really see Lacus as "sexy". Pretty yes, but sexy, that's hard to do with her act. I wonder what lies under that "act".

I wonder what lies under that act too. One day she's a ditz, the other day she's calm and wise, and the next we see her get a pink ship with her commanding it. Lacus is portrayed too loveable to be put in Meer clothing. I mean, seriously, it would be weird seeing her so....expressed. Though the new pic in MT is *coughs* I agree with you there.

Quote: And that's probably why SEED does so well....the fanservice....gets kinda annoying...."the SEED series was the best series in the world because of the sexy girls and hot guys...." Imagine somebody saying that.....sure the action is cool, but Gundams are robots....gets a little boring in a whlie.....I wish this series would just continue on without too much choice leaning towards the fans (That's why Kira lived for ex.) and write a great story. KICK FUKUDA OUT.

We can't help that...

Quote: About Cagalli and Athrun and that ring, we didn't even see WHY she took it off. WHY? WHAT was the REASON? I know she had it on until Ep. 45(46, 47...can't remember) And about Athrun and Meyrin, we wanted to know if anything was going to happen between them since Athrun and Cagalli seemed a bit "separated". Yes, Lacus and Kira are not perfect, but it seems that both of them put together is just TTOOO Perfect, and it seems odd.

We did get a reason, though its vague. Cagalli, knows that she got a country to run, and she can't handle it with all the preparations, she would be too busy to even see Athrun. So, she took the ring off, and chose her country over him. And Athrun understands by what he says after. Asucaga is not broken up, is more like "postponed", until ORB gets straight again. Until that interview with Morosawa that exploded all Asucaga fans. About Athrun and Mey, is still being argued, so there is not much there. You should got to forums (if you aren't already), they explain it better. (More like debating)
- Kira and Lacus I just think they are stable....for now.

Quote: All what Lacus did to help stop the war (in SEED at the moment) was provide the METEORS for Athrun and Kira, and also provide some firepower, not to mention another cool looking ship. In Destiny, nothing much happened, except that she was saying stuff in that ship for a while.

Yes, but that's what made Lacus an important part in GS. In Destiny, she did it again, but the plot this time made it seem like it was kind of....bad. GSD was a flop, so I won't go into it.

Quote: yes, yes, attraction can be the first step. And what in the world they call themselves lovers? O_o (What do you mean by official charts?) Nevertheless, they are going to be together(like TOGETHER and end their relationship as friends that is what I mean. Not ***) but I don't like this couple. And you know why.

Oh, the official charts is like the lines that tells the relationship of each characters (friends, lovers *they get those little hearts*, enemies, the dead ones), approved by the director himself. Like in GS/GSD, they chose a phase, and present what the relationships are like now at this moment in the series, and how it ended in Phase 50. In the GSD one, Kira/Lacus are portrayed as lovers the whole time. I think you've seen one before (don't know), but I could show you one, if I have it on me. And you have your right to your own opinions, is not like I can change your mind.

Quote: Oh yeah, I wanted to say this, but Fllay was in a shuttle COMING BACK TO KIRA. Seriously, she cared for him. that's why she yelled out his name when she saw him fighting the Providence. Yes, Lacus did yell out his name as well, but when a nuclear(whatever, the Genesis explosion) happened. Sure, Kira's and Fllay's relationship was VERY unhealthy when it first started, but IF Fllay was allowed to live, I think it would have been a great healthy relationsihp. (My opinion) I read in a interview with Fukuda that he said that Kira didn't really love either Lacus or Fllay. Sure, he had a crush on Fllay, but it probably stopped when he dumped her.
Now the thing is, I dislike Lacus more than I like her, but I do agree that she is pretty, wise, caring, and a nice person, but just seems too unreal to me. She barely has any character development, but she is not the most hated character on my list. Don't worry.^_^

I never thought she didn't care for him, I'm one of those who believe she did have real feelings in the end (why do people even deny this?), even if that freaking pseudo soul thing never happened. For me, I never liked Fllay from the beginning (not cause of what she did to Kira, though that disturbed me), and never did in the end either, but I understand what she went through, even though I don't care honestly. It's okay if you think Lacus is quite unreal, I sometimes think that too, I just like her. XD

Cagari

Cagari

Eh?

Now since you told me about that MT pic of Lacus.....that's HER up there?! O_O I never really noticed that....I just thought it was some pink-haired blue-eyed girl who looked really...sad and confused...(well maybe not as sad...).....I just noticed it....O_o....Lacus....ehhhhh....

I think that Kira and Lacus are a cute couple, but it goes like this: Perfect+Perfect=TOO perfect and boring.....Is it true that they get married in the GSD OP? I read something like that on a different website...just wondering if it were true or not.

Oh yes. I forgot one thing that Lacus also provided from the last war. It was support. She did do some encouraging...It's just really confusing that a pacifist is a commander of a ship....O_o

gta

I like them very much
Nice couple and their are good fighters eventough lacs is a singer she fight hard too isn't she?

definitely i like kira & lacus, they're a best couple of destiny, a love relation between them so strong and deeply, better than athrun (with cagalli or meyrin?) or shinn (stellar or luna?).........

cagalli88

cagalli88

~Trapped~

I love the both of them tho they are not my favouritest couple.

Kira and Lacus are Mora then Friends, Less than a Lover. They are very mature and altho it was subtle, you can still see the way both worries for each other and cares for each other deeply. Altho it seems that Lacus love Kira more than he does! Ahaha!

elkb3191

elkb3191

Shadow of Nobody

for me its yes and no.
yes, bcuz yea they do make a good couple
and
no, bcuz they nevr do anything romantic from wat ive seen y dont they take there relationship a little futher... yea i no there busy babysittin kids but at least go on a date alone not like the semi- double date wit athrun x meyrin and kira x lacus

P.S. i called it a semi date bcuz it wasnt really a date. i think they went out to get sum fresh air bcuz they were cooped up in the archangel for soo long and kira and athrun were really acting as bodyguards... yea well thats jus my opinion

War is a matter of killing, regardless of agenda, and no dividend gained from the bloodshed will mitigate the cruelty of the sacrifices it demands.

page 3 of 7 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next » 165 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.