Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Do you like Kira and Lacus? Why? - Minitokyo

Do you like Kira and Lacus? Why?

Tagged under Mobile Suit Gundam SEED Destiny

do you like kira and lacus?

yes
184 votes
no
41 votes

Only members can vote.

page 4 of 7 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next » 165 total items

AyuTateishi

AyuTateishi

Passionate Anime Lover

I guess they lack romance... But still, love that couple.

I like Kira though I prefered him in GS, but he still is my favorite character!
Lacus is great too, almost too perfect....lol well I like them both, and they're cute together.

I always thought of Kira and Lacus as not really fitting together that well, I don't know but it just doesn't seem a convincing relationship. Even Kira and Flay's little thing seemed more convincing and realistic to me. I get the impression that Lacus is a love interest for Kira just to try to be a typical female lead character.

i see i see......i love kira and lacus more.so, i very hate gressini...

stupid idiot gressini.

Signature
	ImageKira and Lacus Together Forever

nejika

nejika

sry not active as i use to be

no,...Kira/Lacus is just like any traditional pairings...so I get bored with the pairings...why not FllayxYzak...hateme? >_< XP

Signature
"artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity"
------->>Currently Inactive

Shinku-sama

*Toxic Waist*

KIra and Lacus make me all warm and fuzzy inside^.^

In case of emergency, break glass. Scream. Bleed to death.

I like Kira and Lacus because their personalities are much like my boyfriend's and mine. i love to sings and he is so talented in many things. it's more of a personal thing, but i still think Kira and Lacus are one of the cutest and most perfect couples around ^^

athrundaisuki

athrundaisuki

Athrunkawaii!! ^^

i like kira and lacus as a couple... they are so sweet! but i prefer athrun and cagalli much more than kira and lacus! there are not really much of scenes that both of them together in action!

SebastianvonKane

SebastianvonKane

Omniversal lone traveler

I HATE THEM
I hate this kind of couples, whose have become a cliche amongst many animes.
Don't tell the west guys they're the only ones with cliches (doesn't remember you about RE4 final boss).
STILL, I HATE THEM.

"You have a job to do, and so do I. Yours is to sell socks and suspenders. Mine is to cross-examine people like you and crush them".

Nope. I'm an Athrun/Lacus fan, completely and FOREVER. Kira and Lacus is ok...but I'm not a big fan of purity love 'cuz it's too boring.

The main reasons why would people hate that couple is because they're ranked as almighy.

1. Kira is simply hardcore: Godmode, Aimbot, Sensor-detection, Auto-shield = Auto-win. Seriously, not even a scratch on him.
2. How they carry out their philosophies also tends to annoy people.
3. Lacus: She's based off Minmei. Because Fukuda liked Minmei.

About the Heid incident, you should know that it wasn't entirely Kira's fault. After Heid been broke down, he chose to seek redemption and to attack Kira RECKLESSLY from behind. Inhaled by his anger and hatred, he didn't pay attention around him which is one of the principals of a soldier. He could have stayed down for a bit, to think about a plan, and let his ego aside.

What makes me really angry about Heid is all that big, gracious speech he made back in the ship. During the battlefield, he somehow goes against his own ideal. So, I would assume he wasn't the gentle nature, moreover a berserker.

I think they are naive to a certain extend and at times.... irritating ....trying to poke their nose into everything when they know absolutely nothing at all but .....think bout it...without these naive people, the war would be endless so .....i think we should give them some credit despite the lives lost because of their intrusion. As for the death of Heine, well i guess we could just blame it on bad luck....i mean....accidents do happen....right and lives being lost in wars....they are something common if u are incapable of protecting yourself .....

I really dont like this couple cause nothings happening to them as a couple like asucaga. Kira's pesonality changed in destiny, a little bit. hes always calm and as if hes always right, maybe its lacus' influence. About lacus, i lke her songs and voice (rie tanaka). They just look cute together, thats all. nothing else for me.

YoU cAn SaY tHe MoSt WoNdErFuL tHiNgS iF yOu WaNt To

I like them as a couple and as individual character. Both my fave male and female character.

reixiamk110

reixiamk110

yuki-ism

it's just ultimate man for ultimate girl, they are nice couple

I like kira n lacus a lot, they r my fav characters in seed n seed destiny, was really disappionted to heard rumours that seed 3rd season might not hav these 2 characters...

After seeing the comments here, i felt more sad. Cos i truely feel that W/O them, the show would b rather boring. They make the show more interesting. W/O them i dont even know if i wanna watch seed destiny.

All i wanna to say is i really like them a lot!
N i really felt that they r the best.
Even though they r always right.

Yeah. It would be disappointing without them in the third season. Especially Kira!

Weeeeel... what can I say? I don't like Kira nor Lacus that much, so I don't really have an opinion about them as a couple... Kira becomes pretty annoying in GSD, always getting in the way and believing he's right when he isn't. As for Lacus... well, I admire her up to a certain point, but she's still a bit plain in my view. As for these two together... hm... why not? XP

i think it would be great cos without kira, Athrun will be able to have more attention from the viewers .....plus....he might be the most powerful pilot without Kira.......no one to destroy his mobile suit and humiliate him in front of the newbies animore.....

NightAngel

A dream box

I think they are made for each other, and that's why I hate the fact that there's no love. What's wrong with whoever wrotte Destiny. No kiss. It seems as though they aren't even a couple.

Face your fears, Live your dreams
Hana-Kimi-Love

konnichiwa!i really love both of them infact i am their biggest,faithfull fan ever!(maybe there more out there besides me)i have some things to tell ya guys:
~because of their apearence Gundam Seed Destiny show was
ruined.
about this i dont agree at all coz if they not there,there are no gundam seed destiny suspens or what happend next!or i think u guys said this bcoz u have another fav couple-_-
~and also Heine died becouse of their interfearence in the battle.
well Heine was the one that we should blamed coz his just interruptting!duh~(stellar too>_<)
~and also they're boring characters who act like they're always right.
boring?!boring?!i think u guys nuts!really nuts!they are totally right!and bcoz of them,war is stop!
~that stupid kira killed Stellar without knowing that Shinn is trying to stop her peacefully(how evil he is).
ehem!if u are Kira..do u know who inside onther gundam that u fight with?and behave like bad,really bad enemy?
well i disagree with all who hates KIRAXLACUS!I think u guys will never understand this sweet couple becoz u guys dont like them like we(kiraxlacusfans)like them..soo stop complain about them!just go to your guys fav couples!u guys make me feel soo soo angry like a hulk!(worst then that)....
KIRA YAMATOxLACUS CLYNE 4 EVA!VOTE FOR THIS SUCH A SWEET COUPLE!YEAH!

Nucleous

Nucleous

I will be taking you to.....

I like them bacause Kira fights really well and has really good intentions although he might have been a pain in GS Destiny he not bad and don't mind the fact that Heine was killed bacause of him coz I did not like Heine he was arrogant!

Asofr Lacus she is goddess she is always calm and composed even when crying on Kira shoulder when her father died in GS! Lacus is kind to all and has a heart of gold she is my faviourite character in GS and GS Destiny!

Kira x Lacus is really good couple because they are simliar in many ways and they seem good together!

SMILE, even through your tears!!!!!
Life is not Measured by the number of Breaths we
take, but by the Moments that Take our Breath Away.

I also don't think that their appearance in GSD ruined the show. I think GSD would not have been the same without them. A lot things may not have happened.

pn0yvstyle

pn0yvstyle

The Terror of Death

Kira and Lacus as a couple, I say I like the idea. Although not much is shown romanticly in the series, you know they have a strong bond twoards each other. This is hinted a lot throughout GSD.

Individually, I'd have to say Kira is the mayn! He is "The Ultimate Coordinator" and his pilot skills are second to none. He may have been a little stiff in GSD, but I definetly liked him the Seed. Even though battles are fought, he will try to fight in ways to avoid loss of lives, by using his SEED berserker and skills.

Lacus is like the Relena Peacecraft for Seed. She wants peace for all and she was a singer too! (kinda like Minmei) She seemed like she was a "rock" in the beginning of Seed but her character developed quite well in the end of Seed and throughout GSD.

Kira and Lacus definetly made my favorite characters list! I also am happy for them as they are a good couple!

page 4 of 7 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next » 165 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.