Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Do you like Kira and Lacus? Why? - Minitokyo

Do you like Kira and Lacus? Why?

Tagged under Mobile Suit Gundam SEED Destiny

do you like kira and lacus?

yes
184 votes
no
41 votes

Only members can vote.

page 5 of 7 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next » 165 total items

wow!there's 94 people vote yes!thx everyone!aligato kuzaimaste

Signature
	ImageKira and Lacus Together Forever

yeah!cheer for them!vote for them!

merged: 03-28-2006 ~ 04:40pm
well guys no worries in gundam seed 3 coz as long they together,i always love them as perfect couple!KIRA YAMATO AND LACUS CLYNE $ EVER!

norine07

norine07

???? ???...

well of coiuse they are my favourite couple and they look so perfect together....!

Signature Image

kira and lacus are the best

You cant find a better couple so far in the GD series..
Their destined to be togther, lacus in the end became the chairman of Plant which should put everything it perfect place..
And kira..the ultimate coodinator...unstoppable with his strike freedom..not even athurn
BEST COMBO!

merged: 05-02-2006 ~ 04:07pm
can't believe people voted [NO] what are they thinking?!?!?!

Quote: merged: 05-02-2006 ~ 04:07pm
can't believe people voted [NO] what are they thinking?!?!?!

Hmmm... they could've been thinking many things. Some may not like them because they're too perfect. Some may not like them either because in their opinion, some other pair caught their interest.

They could've been thinking of many different things, so don't kill them for that. To me, I think Kira and Lacus as a pair is ...okay.

Kagally

Kagally

?purple | hibari?

Quote by KiraLacusTFI like Kira and Lacus because Kira is kind,handsome,brave and other more ,Lacus is kind,preety,song is lovely and other more.

XD Yes! I also think like that! They also are kawaii couple! >_<

"Nature is the BEST! Why did we need to change everything?"
Signature
My Latest Submission: [Under da Sunlight]

EldaLacus92

EldaLacus92

Elda^Lacus

I like them more as a couple (even though they aren't greatest couple ever been -_-')... Kira was much better character/person in GS but now in GSD I didn't like him quite a much.... okay he did care for Lacus but yet sort of didn't care really much and cared really much... (do you know? X-P okay it's getting little ut of hand X-P )... Kira is strong and all but now act's a little bit allmighty (just a tiny little bit!)... They shouldn't have been so much in the GSD... too many main characters to focus on even though the real main character was Shinn but it seemed more like he was a little bit aside character.... like Athrun was in GS...
A~anyway... they are cute as couple... but in story, they are just too much for it! Too many characters! x_x
<3

Because we are we and nobody else. For who we are we live for it.

peniko

peniko

if only everyday sunny

i like them cause they neutral

Auelneider15

Auelneider15

Pride of the Abyss

I like them because they fought hard for bringing up peace to the world and because of their kindness.

Signature Image

Kill or be killed-Clotho Buer

i like them because they are hero and heroine.. hehe. i like them coz they always understand each other. and lacus always says something meaningful to kira. they support each other. well.. they may be too perfect but i can't help but to like them. and they seem compatible with each other.

lacusxxclyne

lacusxxclyne

~JUst SmilE & Ill BE FinE~

their love for each other so....ee.. ahh... im jealous...

EnnaKiky

EnnaKiky

Lady Enna

I like Kira & Lacus parings but I really don't know why.

I've saidit before and I'll say it again: Kira and Lacus are the best when it comes to being lubby-dubby with each other. Plus, they have the cheeziest moments! =)

1wakemeup1

1wakemeup1

Wake Me Up;

Technically, I adore this couple. I've liked Kira/Lacus since Lacus first appeared in Gundam Seed. The way I see it? Any normal and two devoted individuals standing by each other. Kira is always willing to sacrifice any time and energy he could to save Lacus if she was ever in any sort of situation.

When Kira was at the lowest and I meant the *lowest* point of vulnerability, Lacus comforted him. She even used the famous quote by her mother, "You belong to the world, and the world belongs to you." to try and convince him that he was alive for a reason. I really love their interaction with each other, from friend-to-friend to lover-to-lover. Out of the entire fandom, I say that Kira/Lacus is the most decent besides Shinn/Stellar in Gundam Seed Destiny.

However, they're not *perfect*, according to their bashers. Kira and Lacus will *never* be perfect. They had and still do have some flaws, too. For example, their relationship is *very* slow on screen but who cares? They don't have to be kissing to be an official couple. A simple hug or comfort shows how much affection they have for each other.

But, yeah. XD Kira/Lacus is my OTP of d00m and has always been since the beginning.

I LOVE KIRA & LACUS. They make the best couple ever! ^_^

well, I'm not a kiraxlacus lover, but i'm not a hater either... I just don't mind them ^^;
But I had to admit that their perfection is kinda overpowering every other character of the show.... and it's trully annoying sometimes -_-' .. god damn it ...they are only 18 and they seems wiser than the rest of the human race -_-' ...
well beside their character's perfection, I think they make a rather cute and sweet couple :)

I am a KIRA n LACUS supporter and always will be.....they are perhaps the only couple that actually took the time to develop....unlike the other couples..no offence man but the rest was just tooo quick........so what if Lacus n Kira's relationship is developing slow...dey have their whole lives ahead of them since they're still sooo young.....as long as they are together and not broken apart by Fukada den i'm happy!

[sigmg]http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b316/baybee_blush/banner3.jpg[/sigimg]

Completely likes kira and lacus oh kira very lovable very graceful gas
oh lacus also very lovable completely being also attractive oh
sometimes also completely lively oh kira and the lacsu also mutual
attraction oh good to like kira and lacsu oh

I like lacus and kira because they look great togther and both of them are the same for example lacus and kira both want to end the war and both of them are corrundor and both of them has seed in them and both of their parents died in the war and they will alwaysl protec each other. And look for eachother and both of them love and care for eachother. But only the diffrent about them is that lacus is a singer and she sing the songs about peac and will look out for eachother and they will see eachother more and they both said to eachother that they don't have to worry about eachother and will come back to them when there is time. I hope they stay that way and will always love one enther and after the war is finished they will get married and live in a house with kids to take care of in the house.

I like them and the way that they supported each other in GS but their relationship on;y forwarded a bit which is kinda sad.

This couple is good together. In the beginning, Lacus said she was fond of him, not that she actually *liked* him. If you even looked at the rest of the GS series you'd see that they were never really together, although it was working up to it. If anyone really wanted to see how their relationship progressed, then you should probably watch Gundam Seed Destiny. In this series it shows the two of them living together. Also throughout the GSD series you can see little things like hugs, and such.

~Kira/Lacus supporter

I think Kiyra and Lacus are perfect for each other...I mean, at least its' better then Kirya and Flye (can't spell the name...) 'cause let's not forget how stupid Flye is and how she wanted Kirya to die! >_< Man, I was so glad that died in the series...

Kira and Lacus are such a cute couple. I do love Athrun and Cagalli more through. I can't believe they never kissed. They had so many good chances to do so. It was rather cute to see Kira so worried about Lacus in ep. 39. The two can be boreing at times since they seem to perfect at times which is annoying. Also Lacus has to much power for being a pop idol. I mean really how many singers have their own ship and crew members to go and fight under them in a war ship. People in the PLANTS love her a little to much. Back to her and Kira awe so cute.

Kira and Lacus are my favourite couple in anime. Gundam Seed Destiny failed to adequately explore the chemistry between the two and the way their personalities complemented one another. Still, they did great, but were presented a bit too perfectly.

Gundam Seed did a far better job of it. Kira and Lacus are both philosophical and reflective by nature, and both have ways of achieving their goals which work hand in hand with one another. Their personalities mesh extremely well, an both have great degrees of empathy and understanding, allowing them to communicate harmoniously without words.

Great pairing.

page 5 of 7 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next » 165 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.